Author Topic: Best and worst  (Read 6067 times)

Offline rrios912

Re: Best and worst
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 05:49:11 PM »
I thought 9x09 was the worst, except for Clay's storyline in it.

Offline Jessica01

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 12:25:49 AM »
Best: 9.13, 9.11 definitely the best. For Haley I really loved overall 9.01, 9.05, 9.07, 9.08 , 9.09 (just for Haley and Dan/Haley) especially.

The others like 9.02, 9.06, 9.04, 9.03 she had some great moments. 9.10 was good for Nate/Dan but the X stuff was so redundant. I also felt like Dan and Chris injected some life into the show and their scenes with the Scotts were the best.

Worst: 9.12 hands down. One of the worst ever in the entire series as well. Even if I wasnít a bias Haley/Scott fan I would have said the same. That episode was so clearly pandering and just didnít feel like OTH nor did it bring justice to the show's history.
icon: docent12

Offline Hay♥

• Love Never Fails. ♥
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 12:37:04 AM »
9x11 was my favorite and I think it's my favorite episode of all. It was so amazing and I cried like a baby. I also really loved 9x13. I loved Gavin singing the theme song and the Naley rain kiss and the whole Clay/Quinn/Logan stuff.

Worst: I have to agree with the majority that 9x12 wasn't that great.

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2012, 05:24:24 PM »
Best: all the Brooke's scenes :)

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 05:37:49 PM »
Best: the Scott arc (including Nathan's SL, Deb and Keith coming back and Dan dying); Joy's acting.
As for episodes, the best was 9x11 by far. 9x13 gets an honorable mention but just for certain scenes with certain characters.

Worst: Everything else. In episodes, 9x12 was the worst of the series and 9x03 and 9x09 were also pretty bad. And the belly aches I got from laughing uncontrollably at the ridiculousness of certain SL's (Chris and Chase's, Brooke's, Julian's and Chad's hair) also deserve an honorable mention.

Offline Craigster

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 05:53:59 PM »
Worst: Everything else. In episodes, 9x12 was the worst of the series and 9x03 and 9x09 were also pretty bad. And the belly aches I got from laughing uncontrollably at the ridiculousness of certain SL's (Chris and Chase's, Brooke's, Julian's and Chad's hair) also deserve an honorable mention.

Let's not forget Clay's contrived-as-hell ''I forgot I had a kid'' storyline :laugh:

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 05:55:38 PM »
Let's not forget Clay's contrived-as-hell ''I forgot I had a kid'' storyline :laugh:

The whole concept of the SL was indeed ridiculous but it actually provided CQ something so I don't consider it as bad as the other stuff which was just pointless. But it was ridiculous, nonetheless, you're right.

Offline gap

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2012, 09:20:56 AM »
Best: 9x11 no question

Worst: 9x12 absolutely. Not only was it the worst episode of the season, but it was one of the worst episodes of the series. I could go on an essay length rant about everything that was wrong with this episode, and what an insult it was to the history of the show, the characters (aka anyone not named Brooke), and the fans.

I'd also add 9x03. Not because it was necessarily bad, it was just boring and kind of a filler episode.

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2012, 03:32:21 PM »
Best:

9X01. Loved pretty much everything about it. It had one of the best voice over/music combinations ever on this show. (When Brooke's driving around with the boys)

9x03. Sure, it wasn't anything special, but it was nice and I liked it. Well most of it.

9x04. I liked seeing the aftermath of Julian leaving Davis in the car and I thought Austin did a great job with it.

9.12. Probably one of the episodes I've liked best throughout all the seasons. Not the best, because that spot belongs to 8x11, but I did like it a lot. And it had another voiceover/music combination I loved, with Julian reading Brooke's diary and us seeing her house and all that.

9.13. It had a lot of stuff that I could have done without, like the Chase/Chris/Twins thing, and I may have rolled my eyes at Nathan trying to be romantic (keyword is trying, because he failed imo), but I did love it as a whole and it did wrap up the show in the best way possible. And as much crap as I have given them in the past, I found myself loving Clay and Quinn's storyline in this episode. And everything Brooke was fabulous as always.  And while I wasn't a fan of them jumping ahead 6 years at the end at first, it was actually kind of nice. It was nice seeing how Davis, Jude, Logan and co grew up and looked like 6 years later.

Worst.

9x07. This episode was just blah. And it brought back one of the worst characters in TV history. (He's definitely the worst character on OTH, closely followed by Dan and Keith.) Thankfully he didn't have a big part and didn't interact with anyone I care for.

9x08. I can hardly remember what happened in this episode, but it did give me a good laugh, when Haley went to identify the body. That was hilarious. So bad...
And I wasn't fond of the Xavier thing. The dude's a creep and it was obvious he'd do anything he could to rile Brooke up. They should have done something better.

9x11. SO BORING! Them crying over Dan dying and forgiving him was ridiculous imo. And Keith coming back as a freaking ghost was equally  ridiculous. I'm happy the a-hole died, but they did it in a terrible way. He didn't deserve to die happy. It's a tie for worst episode of the season, possibly even of the entire show, along with 9x07. (Though the top spot of the crappiest episode ever will always belong to 6x11)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 03:38:49 PM by Bugger »

Offline German_Girl

• Posting Freak
  • God kissed the earth once...where Germany is now!
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2012, 07:18:56 PM »
Best: 9x08, 9x11, 9x13
Clay/Quinn/Logan - They've been my favourite part of the season! Logan is adorable and I think the storyline was handled really well and Rob and Shantel both did a great job with it.
Julian leaving Davis in the car - Again, I think this storyline was done well and it was nice to see a different side to Julian, and some drama between Brooke/Julian that didn't revolve around another guy or girl.
9x11 - It was just perfect as a whole imo. I loved that Dan got redemption from Keith and the Naley reunion was really great.
Bitchy Brooke - I loved seeing this side to her again! It reminded me of the high school seasons.
Music - The music is always great, but it was awesome seeing Gavin DeGraw in the finale again.

Worst: I don't really know. There hasn't been an episode where I haven't liked at least one storyline. I didn't really like the Chris/Chase scenes at the strip clubs though.
Twinterns - So pointless. And no offence to the girls that played them, but they're either terrible actresses or they were written really poorly. Everything they said was so monotonous.

AMEN to that!Totally agree with everything you've said here!

Offline BoogeyMan09

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2012, 07:02:14 AM »
Best: 9x11 (i've watched this episode 10 times, the end scene is the best! Dan  :'( )

Worst: 9x12, i didn't even watch it after i saw the preview.

Offline danfan

• I'm a VIP!
  • The game is over, you lose.
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2012, 12:07:22 AM »
Best: 9x11 (Favorite episode of the series)

Worst: 9x12
Don't worry little brother. You're my plus one.

Offline GWFan1

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2012, 04:22:59 PM »
BEST: 9.11 "Danny Boy" (if not one of the best of the series)

WORST: 9.12 "Anyone Who Had A Heart" (the worst of the season and possibly series, and even WORST as penultimate episode)

Offline HaleyFan88

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2013, 12:06:10 PM »
Episodes ~
Best:  908 (mostly the Haley parts), 911, 913 (excluding Brulian)
Worst:  912 - I'm sorry but this (along with 811) was probably the worst episode of the series, definitely of the season.  It was horrible and I don't remember much about it considering I've only watched it that one time.

Storylines ~
Best: Anything Naley/Haley related, Julian/Davis, Clinn/Logan - surprised me how I actually enjoyed this one
Worst: Brulian - more specifically Brooke with her dad and Brooke with Xavier and Julian and his tv show, Mouth getting fat, Twin interns - what was their purpose other than to waste screentime

Offline laffertyjoy

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2013, 02:22:36 PM »
best:
910: Chris was perfect! he and Dan were one of the best of the season, loved seeing Dan and Chris rescuing Nathan! and Julian as really great too. Nathan's quote is one of my favortes, James was SO great! i loved!
911: I cried in almost every scene!

Worst:  912 - I'm sorry but this (along with 811) was probably the worst episode of the series, definitely of the season.  It was horrible and I don't remember much about it considering I've only watched it that one time.
same here! the only scene that i liked was between Haley and Skills!