Author Topic: Will an OTH: The Next Gen spin off happen?  (Read 3609 times)

Offline Sleepers

Will an OTH: The Next Gen spin off happen?
« on: April 05, 2012, 06:48:42 PM »
I really hope so in 10 years.

Offline Jessica01

Re: Will an OTH: The Next Gen spin off happen?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 06:57:10 PM »
dear lord NO.

They did that for 90210 and Melrose Place and it sucked so bad. Plus with 90210 they ruined some of the original happy endings. Why taint the original show that had such a great ending?

I mean for this to work they would also need to bring back the adults (NHB for instance) or it would be weird for all the kids to be without them and if one comes, the other doesn't...what? Divorce? Death? NO NO NO.

If they want a spin off they can use Logan or NH's or LP's grandkid....with NH as 50 year olds lol.

But honestly...enough. 9 ys is enough (and 16-34 we've seen the adults ages), why jeopardise the happy endings with a spin off. Again unless the spin off is like 20 years in the future and the core famillies are not the main ones involved directly (unless again its their grandkids) or have all gotten old and it's the grandkids.

I mean imagine Lydia/Jude/Davis as teens and the core three don't come back...why would they be there without them?

Knowing Mark though he'll have Davis/Lydia married with her secretly having an affair with Jude and they are the adults with their child in his/her teens lol and Lydia has a secret child with Jude too (Lucas/Dan). LOL
icon: docent12

Offline Krystal

• IntheMoon
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • long live. ♫
    • tumblr
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 07:12:22 PM »
No. They're all different ages so it wouldn't work. Especially with Jude/Davis/Lydia, they wouldn't even be in high school the same time as the others would.

There is only One T r e e Hill.

Offline Lil

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 01:59:27 PM »
I don't think that this will happen. If so I don't maybe I would watch it.
But I love thinking about an Next Generation or an Spin Off. Making Videos about it or write an FanFic about it. I would love to read more FanFics about an new Generation or the future of One Tree Hill. There are so many "Next Generation" Videos on YT. But I haven't seen many FanFics about this.

One Tree Hill - New Generation (Characters) (REUPLOAD)

I'm sadly not good enough in both  ;)

Offline German_Girl

• Posting Freak
  • God kissed the earth once...where Germany is now!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 03:15:21 PM »
Oh,I enjoy watching those "Next Generation" vids on youtube,but I wouldn't want this for real to be honest.I don't see the sense in that.I really don't need to know how perfect Naley child Jamie would have turned out to be...star basketball player,class valerdictorian (the same with Lydia) or if Jude and Davis would have been the new jocks of High School or mathletes or whatever.No,no,no.Bh!:p

Nine years were more than enough in my POV.;)

Offline Krystal

• IntheMoon
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • long live. ♫
    • tumblr
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 04:04:20 PM »
Yeah, I like the videos/fanfiction of it too 'cos it doesn't matter if people rewrite the ages too much, and it's interesting to see who they'd pick to play them all and who they'd add. IA that not many people would watch it though, plus OTH doesn't really have a big enough fan base for them do a spin-off either.

There is only One T r e e Hill.

Offline Lil

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 11:11:05 AM »
I have think about a other cast:
http://www.imdb.com/list/huLEhkR3vu0/

That would be my cast of a "One Tree Hill: Next Generation". I'm thinking about a fanfiction.
I don't think that a Next Generation will happen ever. And I'm not sure if I would like a Next Generation.
But thinking about it and make it by myself through videos or fanfiction - that is what I like.
See videos and read fanfiction - it's just a lovable "memorie" to this show.