Author Topic: What Bothered Me About the Final Scene  (Read 10995 times)

Offline gellerbing

Re: What Bothered Me About the Final Scene
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2012, 03:30:46 PM »
nothing really bothered me about the final episode, i didnt know the ending was meant to be a time jump i thought it was all just like a dream sequence where theyre looking towards the future

Offline iloveoth16

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2012, 01:24:12 PM »
What bothered me (and it's a little thing) surely Jamie's jersey on the wall would have "James Scott" under it as opposed to Jamie?

I never noticed that, well spotted. To me it doesn't make much difference though. Just think of it this way maybe they asked him what he'd prefer 'James or Jamie?' He's mostly been known as Jamie so I wouldn't be surprised that Jamie's up there. It's kind of like putting Beth up their if you're known as Beth but called Elizabeth.

NickJess

Offline Sac

« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2012, 11:25:46 PM »
I must say this. 5 years isn't a long time.

Michael chad murry looks different. nathan scott doesn't look much different than 9 years ago. So it's believable that in 5 years he still looks almost the same.

Offline Chris

• Senior VIP. 11 years and counting.
    • The Underlined
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2013, 04:19:08 PM »
i hated it that they made Nathan go missing!!!Nathan and Hailey's been threw SO much and always worked on there relationship to just make him be outta pretty much the whole season! that sucked!! and i didn't like how they just threw it off that clay had a son that he forgot all bout! and made him be on drugs,..i Thought that was pretty dumb! i totally Miss oth tho cant believe its OVER  :'(

Nathan missing is because James Lafferty only signed on for 7 episodes for the season. Due to this, they had to come up with a creative way for him to be legitimately absent. I think it was a great way to show Haley's undying love for him personally and it made every episode a can't miss episode! Awesome for the final season!