Author Topic: 9x13- Series Finale  (Read 24566 times)

Offline Craigster

• I'm a VIP!
Re: 9x13- Series Finale
« Reply #195 on: April 18, 2012, 08:52:58 AM »
Personally, Logan made CQ just bearable to me. He's too adorable lol. But even at that, I've never liked Clay or Quinn individually or as a couple at all so I can't really say I enjoyed their scenes per se, I really only enjoyed Logan's presence. He just made them less annoying haha.

Offline chadbethanyjoyfan

• yes
« Reply #196 on: April 18, 2012, 11:31:17 AM »
i like the series finale but i wish lucas and peyton would come back for the last episode of the series, lucas was the main charater of series. it didn't fit right on my book at all. but i did like the end 

Offline Vlad

• I'm a VIP!
  • Mr X
« Reply #197 on: May 02, 2012, 01:58:10 AM »
Its been almost one month since the series finally aired,and honestly this is the least memorable(for me) series finally i have ever scene.

Honestly apart from Keith   coming back,i dont remember anything about it :laugh:
[

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #198 on: May 06, 2012, 10:05:31 PM »
Sorry, not gonna keep at it. I'll just stick with only posting in the Sophia section from now on. :)

I hadn't seen this thread in a long, and I honestly can't believe all the off topic made here. I'm so sorry Bugger you or any other fanforum member shouldn't feel like that.

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #199 on: May 07, 2012, 07:09:54 AM »
Its been almost one month since the series finally aired,and honestly this is the least memorable(for me) series finally i have ever scene.

Honestly apart from Keith   coming back,i dont remember anything about it :laugh:

Funny how it's different for everyone. I haven't really ''missed'' the show the last couple of weeks because I thought the ending was perfect. The final season was perfection for me. It's definately one of my favorites series finale ever and thereby one of the best final seasons aswell.

Offline Lulu-144

« Reply #200 on: May 18, 2012, 02:37:43 AM »
Funny how it's different for everyone. I haven't really ''missed'' the show the last couple of weeks because I thought the ending was perfect. The final season was perfection for me. It's definately one of my favorites series finale ever and thereby one of the best final seasons aswell.

It was for me too.
n a t h a n + h a l e y

Offline cyke

« Reply #201 on: May 18, 2012, 09:53:21 AM »
I still miss the show but i had prepared for the show to end back in season 8 so there was a lot of time for me to "prepare."

Offline Xx-Vicky-xX

• icons of Fatma
    • OTH Fan Forum
« Reply #202 on: May 21, 2012, 03:03:48 PM »
Being a UK fan i shouldn't have seen this till tonight but found it online as i have to be up early for work tomorrow and didn't want to watch it with people about as i knew after "Danny Boy" i knew it was going to break my heart.

Logan is so cute tears started when he called Quinn mum/mom their family is so cute and i am so glad Logan accepted them as parents....i wish the series had been a full 22 episodes though and they could have shown more, but it is what it is.

I might have cried at the opening actually....can't remember it's all a blur but i loved how they showed NHB watching themselves as teens that was amazing and i look foward to seeing it again wednesday morning.

I couldn't shake the feeling that Dan should have been there for the final and part of me wishes he never died....however Danny Boy was the best episode of the season up till the final 2 episodes which i saw today so if he had to die to get that episode then i guess thats ok. Actually that episode made me forgive Dan too so if we needed him to die to do that then fair enough....just wish he hadn't and that he had been there for the end episode.

I felt we was lacking Jamie this episode infact all season and really dissapointed he went to stay with Lucas because of the lack of Jamie scenes....would have liked to see more of his reaction to Nathan's dissapearance but it is what it is and i just wish the last episode saw more of him.

Belief & I don't wanna be got me going, espercially with the cast singing i dont wanna be back to him that was nice and i cried alot.

The ending i have real mixed views about and i feel i need to see the episode again to process all my feelings properly but this is what i know i feel now till i do....i loved they used the "take a wish and place it in your heart" quote that was really nice and it certainly made me cry because it was always one of my favourite quotes from when it was used before and it was lovely Millie was pregnant but the time jump....i hated that because i feel that Jackson should have been Jamie at the end and it wasn't clear who the kids were they kept showing i had to look it up online so to end i wish they just kept it as a nice scene with everyone there as we have always known them (Jamie, Logan, Jude, Davis, Lydia - should all have been kids still)

I'm gutted it ended, i think it will take me a long time to get over the fact that it has and i am still very emotional even now thinking about the episode as i write about it.

Officially admitting Dan Scott can be a nice guy

Offline iloveoth16

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #203 on: May 21, 2012, 05:14:37 PM »
Just watched the episode again on UK time and waaaa... why did I do it to myself? Think I was getting more emotional this time round! It's just really hit me that it's over.

It was quite funny because my brother was watching it with me who has probably only seen 2 episodes in his life... and even he was getting a bit emotional! Goodnight One Tree Hill. Again.

NickJess

Offline trinalynne

• Posting 24/7
  • ♥ 7.7.05 ♥
« Reply #204 on: February 08, 2013, 03:48:54 AM »
Ya know, I was really really sad when the show ended and up until today I didnt even really rewatch any episodes, which used to be a weekend morning ritual while the show was still airing. Well, today I rewatched 9x11 and the series finale and it reminded me of just how much I miss all the characters. They were like my fictional friends. Since my dvds are on the other side of the country right now, im really glad all 9 seasons are on netflix because I think a rewatch is called for.
♥ "In love with you completely"

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
« Reply #205 on: February 10, 2013, 08:21:27 AM »
I still haven't missed the show yet. I think that will only happen after 2 or 3 years have gone by. Sure I miss some of the characters, but I was already a little fed up with what they were doing to the show and the way some characters just became unrecognizable compared to the first seasons (and not in a good character development kind of way). I think that's why it hasn't really hit me yet. I do miss more the first 3 seasons than the last ones, that's for sure.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 08:26:47 AM by HaleyScott23 »