Author Topic: 9x13 the pre-show "Always and Forever"  (Read 14694 times)

Offline cyke

9x13 the pre-show "Always and Forever"
« on: April 04, 2012, 08:10:52 PM »
Wow, loving all this footage from all the seasons and they are calling the pre show "always and forever" aww and loved all the naley footage they showed

im actually a little worried with all this naley footage they are showing, is that a sign that we wont get it in the finale ? lol
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 08:17:50 PM by cyke »

Offline Jenileesk8

• Posting Freak
Re: 9x13 the pre-show "Always and Forever"
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 08:18:11 PM »
I dont get why this is not onthe dvd!!!
~JeniLee~

Offline cyke

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 08:25:24 PM »
its not ? maybe they arecoming out with a "series" dvd set where this'll put this on?

Offline Jenileesk8

• Posting Freak
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 08:31:41 PM »
Not as far as i know!
~JeniLee~

Offline cyke

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 08:33:05 PM »
hmm.. but all i know is that there's a lot of footage from the hs years and of lucas and naley and its like.. uhh.. is this how we are going to get luke? in flashbacks lol. sucks that cmm didnt make it to the finale.

Offline gophergirl21

• There Is No Finish Line
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 08:36:09 PM »
I'm loving this pre-show. I think I may rewatch it more than I will rewatch many of the episodes of the show. It's seriously the perfect way to say good-bye before the finale.
Learn from the past. Prepare for the future. Perform in the present.

Offline Freakout

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 08:37:42 PM »
I am finding it petty how they show Lucas and Peyton in the flashbacks but Mark has yet to actually acknowledge either in his commentary. 

The MTV craziness (extension of Hilarie).

Haley gets ran over but lets skip Lucas having the heart attack that led to the discovery of Dan killing Keith.

Or maybe I am reading more into it.

Offline cyke

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 08:43:44 PM »
^ maybe reading too much into it.. i mean i think everyone knows LP are gone but they are showing a ton of lucas and mentioning lucas even though we dont have CMM on screen talking about his character. its 187 episodes they are cramming into a 45 min special.. they are giving high level overview of key strorylines .. the only thing they didnt talk about directly was that yes the LP did leave lol

Offline brookekelly21

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 08:50:31 PM »
i love how when he mentioned chad's character he couldnt say lucas but "a kid" or whatever it was. but not Lucas. and yea they cut alot of scenes with him

Offline Krystal

• IntheMoon
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • long live. ♫
    • tumblr
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 08:53:33 PM »
I loved it! I was expecting it to just be interviews, but seeing all the old footage was nice. I bawled at the end when they showed them all wrapping.

There is only One T r e e Hill.

Offline tututu

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 08:55:54 PM »
Well that was great. I wish it lasted longer, but I couldn't wait for the episode to start, so it was okay! Guess I just to see more things like this from my favorite show !! Can't believe in 1 hour, there won't be any new OTH
'' Like sucks. Then it gets better. Then it sucks again. Then it gets better again. ''

Offline Jesssica.

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 09:02:09 PM »
omg made me tear up.
and why should they talk about lucas and peyton enough? they didnt eve show up to say anything about the show so i dont feel like they need to be discussed a lot. they were important to the show of course but i feel they were shown enough

Offline tututu

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 09:03:35 PM »
omg made me tear up.
and why should they talk about lucas and peyton enough? they didnt eve show up to say anything about the show so i dont feel like they need to be discussed a lot. they were important to the show of course but i feel they were shown enough
Same here. If they weren't there to talk about their characters, what's the point?
'' Like sucks. Then it gets better. Then it sucks again. Then it gets better again. ''

Offline Lil

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 09:58:53 PM »
I couldn't see it. Does anyone know how I can see it? I'm from Austria

Offline onetree18

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 10:05:26 PM »
^^Maybe check sidereel/surfthechannel/youtube either tomorrow or in a few days. I'm sure somebody will post it somewhere.

I think it was really well done overall, kind of reminded me of what they did for Friends at the end. As for the whole Lucas and Peyton thing, I think they did a pretty good job of showing their characters but not necessarily Chad and Hilarie, which I completely understand. They were definitely important to the show and should be recognized, but if they are not going to be in the finale or show up to discuss their characters then I see why they focused on the people who were actually still there.