Author Topic: haley in 8.1 with mia  (Read 2048 times)

Offline chadbethanyjoyfan

• yes
haley in 8.1 with mia
« on: March 09, 2012, 03:53:08 PM »
love the realationship between mia and haley

Offline Charl18

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
Re: haley in 8.1 with mia
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 04:24:58 PM »
I can't say I do. I've never enjoyed Mia as a character. I didn't really see a brilliant relationship between these two.
I can kind of see why people do but I don't think they are a stand out friendship.

Offline Craigster

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 11:42:34 PM »
I can't say I do. I've never enjoyed Mia as a character. I didn't really see a brilliant relationship between these two.
I can kind of see why people do but I don't think they are a stand out friendship.

Agreed.

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 10:58:26 AM »
I have LOVED Haley and Mia ever since season 5. I just adore their friendship and working relationship. And that scene in 8.01 was so cute and funny!

Amen.

Offline Mahoney13

• Always be true to yourself <3
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 12:58:11 PM »
I do like there relationship but what annoys me is in earlier episodes she says how she has peyton to thank for everything etc but haley was the one who noticed mia, peyton didnt even want to do it in the first place because she wasnt happy they let go of the band and she was being moody about it, mias success was because hayley noticed her, I'm not saying peyton has nothing to do with it because she has helped mia, i just wish there relationship was better, just my opinion.

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 01:09:34 PM »
I guess I always noticed Mia was thankfull to both Peyton as Haley. But that's just me.

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 02:46:04 PM »
I like them when it's balanced because all S6 was Haley propping Mia: "You need to write!" "You are great, Mia!"... When it's not like that, I like it.

Offline Jerret

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • meow
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 07:58:28 PM »
I like them when it's balanced because all S6 was Haley propping Mia: "You need to write!" "You are great, Mia!"... When it's not like that, I like it.

Agreed. I liked them in Season 5, 7 and 8, but 6 was just Haley the prop fest to Mia, and everyone else for that matter.