Author Topic: 8x11 (greatest OTH episode ever)  (Read 5261 times)

Offline tututu

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
Re: 8x11 (greatest OTH episode ever)
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2012, 06:37:49 PM »
I loved 8x11. One of my favourite episodes, and my favourite in S8. Not better than 3.16 though.

As for Julian's actions - I couldn't possibly judge him. I have NO idea how I would react in that situation. I like to think i know how I would: child first, Brooke next. But thankfully I've never been in such a position.
Same here. We don't know how we would react? It's an impulsive decision and you can't really judge him since you've never been in the situation.. (I know he's a fictional character, but still..)
'' Like sucks. Then it gets better. Then it sucks again. Then it gets better again. ''

Offline Mahoney13

• Always be true to yourself <3
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2012, 09:52:31 AM »
I absolutely loved episode 8x11 it is one of the greatest episodes and it really shows you how strong, supportive, lovely, caring and kind brooke is :'( !!

loved the episode 10/10 for me!

Offline Lulu-144

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2012, 11:16:28 PM »
This episode was amazing.. I mean the acting was amazing, Jackson is one of the best child actors out there.
n a t h a n + h a l e y

Offline LPLover623

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Icon/Sig: Agnes!
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2012, 04:18:12 PM »
3.16 is the greatest OTH episode ever

8.11 is one of the worst

"over-possessive best friends, with weird lesbian energy...and Haley"
Brooke♥Peyton

Offline iloveoth16

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2012, 06:17:51 PM »
Same here. We don't know how we would react? It's an impulsive decision and you can't really judge him since you've never been in the situation.. (I know he's a fictional character, but still..)

Exactly! I also personally think if you love someone so much, you're automatically attached to them so in that moment of course you are going to think of the person you love more than anyone in the world. I think we'd all love to think that we'd save the child but you just don't know how you're going to react! He barely had time to think and he thought he had a lot more time than he did. He was going to get Brooke's leg out first before the levee broke so I think he just felt he should continue with that and wasn't thinking straight at all. I suppose it did kind of make Julian look slightly silly and selfish but I just don't think you'd know how you'd react in a situation like that.

NickJess

Offline swindellbc

• NH and BL/BJ fan
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2012, 02:49:18 PM »
8.11 isn't even in the top 5 imo and represented everything I hated about s8.

Offline danfan

• I'm a VIP!
  • The game is over, you lose.
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2012, 11:27:02 AM »
Watching season 8 right now and just finished 8x11 and boy that was one amazing episode to imo a GREAT season, certainly better than season 6 and 7.

That gave me a laugh.
Don't worry little brother. You're my plus one.