Author Topic: Haley's family during season 7, I find it weird...  (Read 5226 times)

Offline Charl18

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
Re: Haley's family during season 7, I find it weird...
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2012, 03:22:36 PM »
Yeah I agree ^.

I would've loved to see Haley around her brothers haha.

Offline Craigster

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 03:31:45 PM »
I don't think they ''forgot'', I just think it was more convenient for them to leave out the brothers rather than hire 3 new actors and force upon the viewers these relationships between them and the sisters.

Offline Charl18

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 03:46:18 PM »
Well it isn't really 'forcing' relationships... They're siblings it's an expected relationship and they didn't have to go into depth.

I thought it was stupid they didn't get a mention at all LOL.

Offline Craigster

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2012, 04:37:14 PM »
Well it isn't really 'forcing' relationships... They're siblings it's an expected relationship and they didn't have to go into depth.

I thought it was stupid they didn't get a mention at all LOL.

I know. It would've just been weird to see Haley crying on the shoulders of three other guys that we just got to see on our screens for the first time. And I'm not saying that's why her brothers didn't appear, I'm just saying it might've been one of the reasons. Another one being, as I mentioned, laziness/convenience. A lot of shows do this lol. They didn't forget, they just didn't give enough of a crap to actually include them in the storyline.

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 05:01:31 PM »
I don't think they ''forgot'', I just think it was more convenient for them to leave out the brothers rather than hire 3 new actors and force upon the viewers these relationships between them and the sisters.

But OTH has showed they don't have a problem doing contrived things and forcing relationships that appear out of the blue (Alex, Quinn, CQ + BJu and so on...) so I guess that has more to do with your second reason: laziness/convenience :laugh:

They could at least have had some extras next to Haley, Quinn and Taylor, rubbing their shoulders or something. It's not like it was a heart to heart with all of them, just a subtle thing that could let us know those guys were the brothers.

Offline Charl18

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 05:33:45 PM »
They could at least have had some extras next to Haley, Quinn and Taylor, rubbing their shoulders or something. It's not like it was a heart to heart with all of them, just a subtle thing that could let us know those guys were the brothers.

Exactly. They wouldn't have even had to pay anyone ha.

Offline Craigster

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 05:50:07 PM »
But OTH has showed they don't have a problem doing contrived things and forcing relationships that appear out of the blue (Alex, Quinn, CQ + BJu and so on...) so I guess that has more to do with your second reason: laziness/convenience :laugh:

All true! I'm not excusing their behavior AT ALL (I would've liked the brothers there as well), I'm just saying it didn't surprise me at all considering the crew's lack of professionalism the past few years.

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 06:05:14 PM »
All true! I'm not excusing their behavior AT ALL (I would've liked the brothers there as well), I'm just saying it didn't surprise me at all considering the crew's lack of professionalism the past few years.

I perceived it. My post was an attempt to reach the world by virtually vocalizing the ideas your comment provided me to form inside my meticulous head ;)

Offline Lulu-144

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2012, 12:23:08 AM »
I don't know if this has been posted before (still new and the search bar has gone)...

In the season 7 premiere I thought Nathan mentioned Vivian when he was joking to Quinn,
In the episode where Lydia died she said "2/3 isn't bad." (just re-watched, didn't notice before)
I thought Haley had 3 sisters? When Lydia said that it made me think perhaps Vivian wasn't hers and that it was Haley's dad's child before her?

OTH seems to always forget about people.

Did anybody else notice that? I would have thought all of Lydia's daughters would have at least been at the funeral.

Yeah.. Which I kinda hated about this show.
n a t h a n + h a l e y