Author Topic: Haley's family during season 7, I find it weird...  (Read 5227 times)

Offline Jayy008

Haley's family during season 7, I find it weird...
« on: January 08, 2012, 12:49:02 PM »
I don't know if this has been posted before (still new and the search bar has gone)...

In the season 7 premiere I thought Nathan mentioned Vivian when he was joking to Quinn,
In the episode where Lydia died she said "2/3 isn't bad." (just re-watched, didn't notice before)
I thought Haley had 3 sisters? When Lydia said that it made me think perhaps Vivian wasn't hers and that it was Haley's dad's child before her?

OTH seems to always forget about people.

Did anybody else notice that? I would have thought all of Lydia's daughters would have at least been at the funeral.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 11:00:10 AM by Jayy008 »

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
Re: Haley's family during season 7, I find it weird...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 12:59:40 PM »
Nathan also mentioned Vivian in season 2 when Taylor arrived at their apartment.  I honestly think the writers just forgot about Haley's other sister as well as the brothers that were mentioned in season one.  These writers aren't really good about remembering "trivial" things such as these.  Haha!

It has always been know that Haley comes from a big family with several brothers and sisters, but it seems as if season 7 happened and the writers either forgot or decided to overlook what they wrote in the past.  Who knows?!

Exactly!

Offline Jayy008

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 01:31:03 PM »
I had completely forgotten that she had brothers,

I only remembered Vivian as she had been mentioned by Luke and the others.

I'm surprised they'd forget so quick since she was mentioned in the premiere of that particular season.

In all the photographs of Haley's childhood and graduation they showed just Taylor and Quinn in pictures with them as well during season 7. Weird.

Offline writeonlylove

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 01:54:31 PM »

I assumed the tall girl was Vivian and the shorter girls are Taylor and Quinn since it was shown that Haley had sort of blondish hair when she was younger and it was mentioned how Quinn had a haircut and glasses in one episode and Taylor has brown hair.

Also in this (http://www.onetreehillpodcast.net/2010/02/09/the-one-tree-hill-connection-no-91/# - it won't open up for me anymore) podcast I'm pretty sure Bess mentioned about having about 6/7 children but I haven't listened to it in a while so I could be wrong.

But, I think we were supposed to assume the other siblings were the random people in the background at the funeral.

Offline Jayy008

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 02:16:21 PM »
That's interesting. Thanks!

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 05:23:26 PM »
Nanny Carrie probably took care of the rest of Haley's family.

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 05:53:02 PM »

John :D

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!

Offline Mahoney13

• Always be true to yourself <3
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 09:45:56 AM »
I don't know if this has been posted before (still new and the search bar has gone)...

In the season 7 premiere I thought Nathan mentioned Vivian when he was joking to Quinn,
In the episode where Lydia died she said "2/3 isn't bad." (just re-watched, didn't notice before)
Now I though Haley had 3 sisters? When Lydia said that it made me think perhaps Vivian wasn't hers and that it was Haley's dad's child before her?

OTH seems to always forget about people.

Did anybody else notice that? I would have thought all of Lydia's daughters would have at least been at the funeral.

I know i find it weird too, and when karen says, 'hayley comes from a big family you need me more' and the 'vivien' sister, also when nathans in her room and he goes these all your brothers and sisters, (im sure he said that anyway) hmm madness i agree they seem to forget about people ha ha.

Offline Charl18

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 09:10:00 AM »
OTH is one of the worst shows when it comes to continuity so I wouldn't be surprised that this happened haha.

Hahahaha. Best comment ever.

Offline Krystal

• IntheMoon
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • long live. ♫
    • tumblr
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 07:27:49 PM »
Yeah I found that weird too. They never really mention their brothers either. It wouldn't have hurt them to show some proper family photos with other siblings in, instead of just the ones with the three girls and Lydia, just to at least acknowledge them. I guess they thought it didn't matter too much though where we haven't been introduced to those characters and they probably don't live in Tree Hill.

There is only One T r e e Hill.

Offline l.noir

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 07:36:29 PM »
In the episode where Lydia comes in season 7 and Haley asks what she's doing there and she say something like "Just checking in on my babies. Started with the oldest, finished with the best." and Haley replies with "Nobody told me you were coming." At this point, both Taylor and Quinn were staying with Haley, so they must have been referring to Haley's other siblings that they don't have any pictures of, lol.

Offline Jayy008

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2012, 12:54:36 PM »
Haley's other siblings that they don't have any pictures of, lol.

lol

Offline chadbethanyjoyfan

• yes
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 12:44:42 PM »
she 3 sisters vivan,taylor,quinn and three brothers

Offline Jayy008

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 11:01:04 AM »
she 3 sisters vivan,taylor,quinn and three brothers

It's a shame they were forgotten.