Author Topic: [Julian/Peyton] Dropped storyline?  (Read 2036 times)

CaptainAmerica

[Julian/Peyton] Dropped storyline?
« on: December 08, 2011, 04:11:00 AM »
So anyone noticed when Julian finds out that Peyton was pregnant, there was a small pause/moment between them that was silence. I always thought this was hinting at that Peyton was pregnant with Julian's kid but had a miscarriage. They did drop the whole Peyton/Julian/Lucas storyline in a second once Julian met Brooke.

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
Re: [Julian/Peyton] Dropped storyline?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 05:30:07 AM »
I never thought she had been pregnant with his child. I just think the situation was a bit odd for him, since Lucas was such a torn in their relationship. And she was his ex after all and they didn't really leave things in a good state when he dumped her. But even if that had been the case, I'm glad it was never "hinted" at again.

Offline overcode

• L♥P; M♥D
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 08:30:07 AM »
I think at first Julian wanted her back. But when he found out she was pregnant he finally realized that all hopes were gone and he lost her for good.
I liked a lot more the first version of Julian. He was at least interesting. I knew he wasn't a real threat for LP but I would have liked to see more about their past relationship, because they had amazing chemistry. But once again Mark changed his mind about the initial purpose of a character.  ::)

"But to see HER was to love HER, love but HER, and love HER forever"

Offline overcode

• L♥P; M♥D
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 09:18:24 AM »
Let it be the first of many more to come  ;D

"But to see HER was to love HER, love but HER, and love HER forever"

Offline justafan

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 11:51:32 PM »
So anyone noticed when Julian finds out that Peyton was pregnant, there was a small pause/moment between them that was silence. I always thought this was hinting at that Peyton was pregnant with Julian's kid but had a miscarriage. They did drop the whole Peyton/Julian/Lucas storyline in a second once Julian met Brooke.

I got the idea that Peyton was his ex girlfriend who had moved on with her life and is getting married and having a baby.  She has all the things that Julian wanted but wasn't getting in his life yet.  So there was a bit of envy, I think, but not a dropped story line.