Author Topic: Deb Scott  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Jayy008

Deb Scott
« on: December 05, 2011, 04:47:38 PM »
Now there's not a search box... I can't see if this was posted before and it would take forever to look through 59 pages so here goes:

Does anybody know why Barbara Alyn Woods was upgraded to regular again for season 6 then was absent from the show (and credits) until episode 17... Then disappeared after episode 18 after an explosive row with Dan.

It would have been fine if she was mentioned again... But she just disappeared without a mention.
Anybody know what went down?

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
Re: Deb Scott
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 04:54:23 AM »
Always wondered the same thing. I love Debb and I love how she stayed on the show, but I feel sad she left all of a sudden. She ended things with Skills but then suddenly dissapeared. It felt weird. She was still supposed to be Jamie's nannie but noone mentioned her again, and we never saw her again.

Offline Jayy008

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 10:46:39 AM »
Always wondered the same thing. I love Debb and I love how she stayed on the show, but I feel sad she left all of a sudden. She ended things with Skills but then suddenly dissapeared. It felt weird. She was still supposed to be Jamie's nannie but noone mentioned her again, and we never saw her again.

It was strange. I always thought it was something behind the scenes and maybe Mark was pissed at her that's why or something. Guess we'll never know.

Offline justafan

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 12:00:08 AM »
at the end of Season 4, Barbara was pregnant again and we all remember that she had just had a baby when the pilot was being filmed so she wasn't in a handful of the beginning episodes.  It's more like she wanted to be at home with her family and just wanted to do little parts and not be on set all the time like she was in previous seasons.