Author Topic: Goodbye For Now :)  (Read 5097 times)

Lee Norris

Goodbye For Now :)
« on: November 15, 2011, 03:50:41 PM »
Hey friends,

I just wrapped on "One Tree Hill" for the very last time.  Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for inviting us into your homes every week.  Time is the most precious gift we have, and it means so much that you all decided to spend a little bit with us for all these years.  Above everything, I wish you love and I hope to see you all again very soon. 

Yours,
-Lee

(Could someone post this message to Twitter for me?  Thanks :))
#GoodnightMouthMcFadden 

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
Re: Goodbye For Now :)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 04:00:53 PM »
Thank you Lee for the memories! You are such a great man and I have enjoyed all the OTH experiences I've had in Wilmington over the years and you definitely made them even better! I'll never forget the kindness you showed me while I was there, I hope you do great in any future endeavors and I wish you all the best!

Much love!

-Amanda

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 04:11:47 PM »
And it's been tweeted to @realonetreehill :)

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

OTHFanatic85

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 06:52:09 PM »
Aww, we love you Lee! I've miss your writings so much! I know you probably won't read this, but this is my goodbye to you and to your character Mouth.  http://blondeambition85.tumblr.com/post/12848764744

Offline l.noir

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 06:53:41 PM »
Thank you Lee, for being there since the beginning and bringing to life a character loved by all!

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 07:11:58 PM »
Thank you very much, Lee! :)

#goodnightmouth

Offline kaitlyn.23

• I have frequent Skarsgåsms.
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 09:57:03 PM »
So sweet, Lee. I would like to say I really respect, admire & appreciate how devoted you've been to not only the show, but the fan base for the past nine years. You take time to get to know your fans, you're on this forum keeping in contact. It's such a nice thing. You're one of the most genuine stars I've had the pleasure of talking to(again- thank you for spending around twenty minutes on the phone with me this past summer! Even though you were off-set, enjoying your night! (The offer still stands of you staying at my house if you end up in Vancouver, Canada... Canada loves YOU, Mr. Norris!)

I'll be in Wilmington for a good two months this summer visiting some family and friends. It will be so different to not have filming occurring. So, very different.

You're a very, very kind man, Lee Norris, filled with talent and warmth. I hope to have the chance to speak with you again in the future. I wish you all the best of luck, and thank YOU for the past nine years.

All my best,
Kailyn xo

Offline Melissa

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • D'Arch ♥ D'Lov
    • Brucas Destiny Boards
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 10:05:42 PM »
Awwww, Lee <3

It saddens me that you're all done filming forever! You've done amazing on the show and thank you for being on it for so long! Can't wait to see what the future holds for you!
I'm over my head and I know it, I know it. I'm doing my best not to show it, to show it.
Whatever it takes to be, what I was meant to be I'm gonna try. ♥

Offline Sara

• dodger716
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 12:00:39 AM »
Thanks to you Lee, and the whole cast, for putting in the time and heart that has made us able to share this show for 9 years.  Some of the moments and lessons from this show are simply priceless and are things we will never forget.  Glad to have been able to see Mouth's journey continue and evolve through the years!  And I have to add it's been fun to see you grow up too since your days as Minkus on Boy Meets World. :)

#GoodnightMouthMcFadden

Offline simy

• credits icon:popo - signature:lovablesinss
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 06:56:24 AM »
Thank you Lee for being Mouth and been there since day 1 we are gonna miss u :(
#goodnightmouth

Offline Lauren

• <3
    • watch with lauren
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 08:26:02 AM »
(Could someone post this message to Twitter for me?  Thanks :))
#GoodnightMouthMcFadden 

HAHAHA, Lee. GET YOUR BUTT ON TWITTER.

Ahem. Anywho.

Lee, thank you for taking the time to come write on the forums. We've missed you!

Can't wait to see what the final season has in store for us. I'm anxious to see how Mouth's story ends. :)

I'll miss you on my TV screen. Best of luck to you and I look forward to your future projects!

xoxo,
Lauren

Offline natescottloveshjs

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 08:32:34 AM »
aww we will miss you lee and miss seeing mouth on our screens every week  :'( hope everything goes well in the near future xx

Offline xSophiaxFanx

• Shanteloholic
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 03:45:13 PM »
Thank you so much, Lee. It's been a pleasure having you on the show for all these 9 years. I think we all love and relate to Mouth somehow. Your message will be forwarded to Twitter! xoxo

#ThankYouLeeNorris #GoodnightMouthMcFadden
Shantel VanSanten made me strong. February 18th, 2012 I got to tell her in person. Best day of my life.

Offline Marieke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2011, 02:44:28 PM »
Hi Lee! I still can't believe it's the end for One Tree Hill... Maybe in 10 years there will be a reunion! Like a lot of other shows, hehe. I wish you luck in everything that's to come for you. Thank you for being so kind and doing so much for your fans. You've been honorable!

Much love,
Marie

OTHFanatic85

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2011, 06:49:19 PM »
He needs a Twitter. Everything I wrote for his is in that Tumblr post on my page on there.