Author Topic: Haley overreacting  (Read 10232 times)

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
Re: Haley overreacting
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2011, 05:15:37 PM »
In my opinion, she doesn't have the right to act so righteous and give off that holier-than-thou attitude just because she witnessed two people doing something wrong. I think you're completely missing my point. I'm not saying that she can't tell Lucas what he did was wrong or that she can't call her friends out on their BS because she should. I'm saying that her entire attitude while lecturing Lucas was not necessary because regardless if it happened a million years ago or not, Haley STILL screwed up. Like I said, it's one thing for her to tell Lucas that marriage is serious because she's been in his place one and screwed things up with Nathan. It's completely different when she's standing there looking down on Lucas and lecturing him about how serious marriage is with a condescending, holier-than-thou, righteous attitude.

Then I just agree to disagree. I fail to see how she was acting so righteous in those moments  ???

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't her marriage with Nathan getting better at that point? Carrie was still around and hadn't yet did anything for Haley to be suspicious about, so what all could she have had on her plate? She had a difficult time while Nathan was a depressed ass, but they were getting better. I don't see Haley's reaction as her having so much on her plate. I see it more of Haley being judgmental and righteous. Perhaps she was trying to protect Lucas from making the same mistakes again and from making the mistakes she did in her marriage, I don't know, but her entire attitude about it wasn't warranted and she could have approached both Lucas and Peyton better.

It was getting better but she was clearly still affected and struggling with that situation. She and Nathan didn't overcome that from one day to another. But that's just how I've always seen that.

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2011, 05:26:24 PM »
In my opinion, she doesn't have the right to act so righteous and give off that holier-than-thou attitude just because she witnessed two people doing something wrong. I think you're completely missing my point. I'm not saying that she can't tell Lucas what he did was wrong or that she can't call her friends out on their BS because she should. I'm saying that her entire attitude while lecturing Lucas was not necessary because regardless if it happened a million years ago or not, Haley STILL screwed up. Like I said, it's one thing for her to tell Lucas that marriage is serious because she's been in his place one and screwed things up with Nathan. It's completely different when she's standing there looking down on Lucas and lecturing him about how serious marriage is with a condescending, holier-than-thou, righteous attitude.

You're right. Haley should've been dressed as Spiderman so that everyone understood her intentions. That way no one would be able to see her facial expressions cuz she'd been wearing a mask. Plus, she'd look sexy. Win/win.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't her marriage with Nathan getting better at that point? Carrie was still around and hadn't yet did anything for Haley to be suspicious about, so what all could she have had on her plate? She had a difficult time while Nathan was a depressed ass, but they were getting better. I don't see Haley's reaction as her having so much on her plate. I see it more of Haley being judgmental and righteous. Perhaps she was trying to protect Lucas from making the same mistakes again and from making the mistakes she did in her marriage, I don't know, but her entire attitude about it wasn't warranted and she could have approached both Lucas and Peyton better.

Yes, you're super right. I remember seeing Haley taking a pill after Nathan started getting better and on the next day she was 100% recovered from that and she smiled whenever she'd take a glance at the sunset. All because of that special little pill. Just like a robot, which is what many people seem to believe Haley is.

Offline bethy10

• Posting Freak
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2011, 05:42:55 PM »
Yes, you're super right. I remember seeing Haley taking a pill after Nathan started getting better and on the next day she was 100% recovered from that and she smiled whenever she'd take a glance at the sunset. All because of that special little pill. Just like a robot, which is what many people seem to believe Haley is.

Too bad she didn't invest in some pills to make her less of an overbearing, self-righteous, judgmental broad because if she had, her panties wouldn't be in such a bunch 24/7 and a stick wouldn't be up her ass all the time.

And perhaps then her husband could finally, I don't know, communicate with her without getting chastised and losing his balls.

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2011, 05:44:01 PM »
Too bad she didn't invest in some pills to make her less of an overbearing, self-righteous, judgmental broad because if she had, her panties wouldn't be in such a bunch 24/7 and a stick wouldn't be up her ass all the time.

Yeah, too bad.

She has to seek your purse one of these days. As for the panties and stick part, I'm sure Nathan can take care of that!

Offline bethy10

• Posting Freak
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2011, 05:46:08 PM »
Yeah, too bad.

She has to seek your purse one of these days. As for the panties and stick part, I'm sure Nathan can take care of that!

I'll send her over a prescription.

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2011, 05:57:48 PM »
I'll send her over a prescription.

Aww, I'm in love. You're so kind <3 <3

Offline bethy10

• Posting Freak
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2011, 05:59:53 PM »
Aww, I'm in love. You're so kind <3 <3

OMG. Get back on topic.

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2011, 06:06:00 PM »
OMG.

I always knew I was your God, you didn't need to be that forward about it. But I appreciate it 8) You can call me John, though.

Get back on topic.

I'm expressing love for your act of kindness after you were the one going off topic and you are this harsh??

Offline bethy10

• Posting Freak
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2011, 06:07:35 PM »
I always knew I was your God, you didn't need to be that forward about it. But I appreciate it 8) You can call me John, though.

I'm expressing love for your act of kindness after you were the one going off topic and you are this harsh??

Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm.

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2011, 06:09:48 PM »
Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm.

I guess the problem's not with me though.

Offline overcode

• L♥P; M♥D
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2011, 06:20:54 PM »
Of course you would think so...  ::)

"But to see HER was to love HER, love but HER, and love HER forever"

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2011, 06:22:52 PM »
Of course you would think so...  ::)

Of course. When you're perfect there really isn't that option 8)

Offline overcode

• L♥P; M♥D
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2011, 06:27:08 PM »
Dude, you should really lay off the pot...  :P

Besides perfect is boring...

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2011, 06:29:35 PM »
Dude, you should really lay off the pot...  :P

Besides perfect is boring...

It's interesting enough to keep you coming here :P

Offline overcode

• L♥P; M♥D
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2011, 06:33:33 PM »
You too...

I was bored so I only came for the lols.