Author Topic: Haley overreacting  (Read 10043 times)

Offline Vlad

• I'm a VIP!
  • Mr X
Haley overreacting
« on: September 29, 2011, 05:03:00 PM »
Is it just me or she actually did overreact a lot in season 5?

-Carrie trows her self at Nathan,he pushes her away every time shower+kissing scene,she says she wants a divorce after Nathan telling her about the situation.

-The whole being a bitch to Peyton.

Thoughts?

[

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
Re: Haley overreacting
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 05:35:27 PM »
I have to say season 5 was one of my favourites for Haley. She had a lot on her plate on that season and we saw a whole new side of her.

Starting with the whole Peyton thing, I do think she could have approached that situation in a softer way instead of just yelling at Lucas and Peyton. I know some people start saying she was a hypocrite because "she kissed Chris Keller in season 2" but I don't think that's a very fair thing to do because that mistake of hers was a long time ago and is/was dead and buried and she certainly learnt from it. She didn't want Lucas or Peyton to make the same mistake she once did. Just because you did a mistake in the past that doesn't stop you to condemn something similar in the future, especially since Haley has always recognized what she did in season 2 was wrong.

Haley was friends with Lindsey at that time and, as a friend of Lucas, Peyton and Lindsey, she thought what LP were doing was not good for any of them and I think it was clear she just didn't want them hurting themselves and Lindsey.

She was just being a good friend to me, she never rooted for Lindsey or Peyton nor did she like one more than the other. As she said in 5x18 to Lucas, he could choose whoever he wanted to, Lindsey, Brooke or Peyton, she just wanted him to settle down and stop lying to himself because he ended up hurting other people in the process. As for the way she did it, I think it was just a result from what was going on in her life at the moment.

Nathan IGNORED her and their son for 4 months straight. That hurt her a lot and it was obvious she was still healing from that when Carrie showed up. Then, when they were still recovering and trying to get their marriage back on track, he lets the nanny flirt with him and all the other inappropriate things she did and he didn't tell his wife a thing about it, not even a single word. He let the nanny disrespect and step over his wife by letting her swim naked in the pool when he more than knew what Haley thought about it. Carrie got in the shower with him because Nathan let her. He might not have wanted to do anything with her but he certainly didn't "push her away", he never put her in place and that's why the shower incident and the kiss happened.

Haley wasn't upset that Carrie was in the shower with him. She was upset and angry that he stayed quiet about it and never told her anything about Carrie's advances on him. I don't blame Haley one bit for the way she acted towards Nathan in season 5. He deserved everything he got and I personally think she even forgave him way too fast, imo.

Offline StarlightSweetie

• I'm a VIP!
  • ♥L&P♥ True love never ends ♡
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 07:06:32 PM »
Season 5 kind of ruined her character for me (I stopped watching after s6, but even in s6 her character just wasn't the same anymore, imo).

Offline sophiaisawesome

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 07:23:27 PM »
I have to say season 5 was one of my favourites for Haley. She had a lot on her plate on that season and we saw a whole new side of her.

Starting with the whole Peyton thing, I do think she could have approached that situation in a softer way instead of just yelling at Lucas and Peyton. I know some people start saying she was a hypocrite because "she kissed Chris Keller in season 2" but I don't think that's a very fair thing to do because that mistake of hers was a long time ago and is/was dead and buried and she certainly learnt from it. She didn't want Lucas or Peyton to make the same mistake she once did. Just because you did a mistake in the past that doesn't stop you to condemn something similar in the future, especially since Haley has always recognized what she did in season 2 was wrong.

Haley was friends with Lindsey at that time and, as a friend of Lucas, Peyton and Lindsey, she thought what LP were doing was not good for any of them and I think it was clear she just didn't want them hurting themselves and Lindsey.

She was just being a good friend to me, she never rooted for Lindsey or Peyton nor did she like one more than the other. As she said in 5x18 to Lucas, he could choose whoever he wanted to, Lindsey, Brooke or Peyton, she just wanted him to settle down and stop lying to himself because he ended up hurting other people in the process. As for the way she did it, I think it was just a result from what was going on in her life at the moment.

Nathan IGNORED her and their son for 4 months straight. That hurt her a lot and it was obvious she was still healing from that when Carrie showed up. Then, when they were still recovering and trying to get their marriage back on track, he lets the nanny flirt with him and all the other inappropriate things she did and he didn't tell his wife a thing about it, not even a single word. He let the nanny disrespect and step over his wife by letting her swim naked in the pool when he more than knew what Haley thought about it. Carrie got in the shower with him because Nathan let her. He might not have wanted to do anything with her but he certainly didn't "push her away", he never put her in place and that's why the shower incident and the kiss happened.

Haley wasn't upset that Carrie was in the shower with him. She was upset and angry that he stayed quiet about it and never told her anything about Carrie's advances on him. I don't blame Haley one bit for the way she acted towards Nathan in season 5. He deserved everything he got and I personally think she even forgave him way too fast, imo.

I completely agree. Haley was awesome in s5.

Offline Dagmar

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Art by Brittany
    • Fanfiction.com
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 07:39:05 PM »
I don't think she overreacted really. Especially not with the Nathan/Carrie situation. I also agree that she wasn't just angry about what happened. But about how he handled the whole situation. By the way he handled everything a trust was broken and that must have hurt her. Especially after having stood by his side while he was going through a difficult phase in his life. Perhaps she could have listened to him (better)at that point, because I don't think it was completely his fault. They were not in a good place in their marriage then. I think that didn't really help.

As for her response to Peyton and Lucas. I think that because they are such good friends, she was the person to tell them that they were wrong. She could confront them and try to make them see the error of their ways. Anyone who wasn't that close to them wouldn't have been able to say it. Perhaps she could have done in a different way, but the fact she spoke up was right. How she did it as probably a result of all the stress she has been under. Although, even without the stress I would understand her being so angry about it.

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds"

Offline Jessica01

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 08:22:20 PM »
Haley was ready to look past the shower and all of it and she asked Nathan “is there anything more” and he didn’t tell her about the kiss. That’s why she was upset. He wasn’t being completely honest with her.

The writing was shizz in S5. You need to kind of look past that and see Joy’s subtle acting. It was obvious in her mannerisms, temperament and overall manner that Haley was quietly suffering the first half of the season. She was feeling insecure and unsexy, Nathan had ignored her, her kid told her he hated her,  when she went off at Nathan because of KFed it wasn’t because she’s a bit** and a sh*e, it’s because she was still haunted by Nathan ‘s accident and didn’t want that happening again, her friends made Jude Law jokes instead of comforting her, she had a lot on her plate, when she first saw Brooke and Peyton she looked awkward and even had to fix her clothing (notice Joy’s acting in that scene to give you an idea of what Haley is feeling),  ect.

Haley trusted Nathan or she wouldn’t have hired Carrie in the first place (lots of women would feel uneasy in the first place hiring a young attractive Nanny). She gets home and the first thing she sees is a nekkid Carrie in the shower with Nate...any normal person would have reacted . Haley’s not a robot. Also, the next day she was willing to hear him out, it was only after she heard he had not told her everything (after she specifically asked) that she kicked him out.

As for Peyton. I think part of Haley’s own insecurity was being played into that (a woman trying to break up a couple)...but I also think that she’s seen it happen before in S1 and how that hurt those involved and she didn’t want that to happen again. Plus just because she made a mistake years ago (that she learnt from and did all to be forgiven) doesn’t mean she can never disagree with other people’s actions. Also, 5 minutes later she was telling Nathan she felt bad about how she treated Peyton.

The thing I love about Haley though, is that no matter her flaws, she can own up to them and she learns from her mistakes.

Some people say Haley wasn’t herself in S5. Well that’s the point, she wasn’t meant to be.
icon: docent12

Offline Charl18

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 09:24:14 AM »
I think she did with the Nathan/Carrie situation a tiny bit. But I can see why she was mad and wouldn't every husband say that it was all the nannie and not him? I know she should have trusted him but it must have been a hard situation for her to be in.

I would have acted the same with Peyton, Haley is friends with Lindasy so I don't blame her for being mad at her for kissing Lucas. Especially when she had told she wasn't back for Lucas.

Offline iloveoth16

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 12:18:41 PM »
I've never understood why everyone hated Haley in season 5!  I honestly just don't see how she went about things in a wrong way.

First off in terms of Nathan:  Here she was, a woman with a four year old son, taking care of him by herself because her drunkass husband was too lazy and self-pitying to fix the mess HE created for himself.  She didn't ask him to be completely immature and walk back into that bar and start a fight, did she?  No, I believe he did that himself.  People like to jump at her and say her treatment of him was horrible when we didn't see what she was put through for the four months prior.  I love Nathan, but I'm sorry, he was a dick at the beginning of this season.  He treated both Haley and Jamie like crap.  I don't understand how anyone could side with Nathan in this situation.  Depressed or not--umm, buddy, it's time to grow up and take responsibilty for your actions.  It's not all about you anymore or your dreams--you have a wife and child to think about.

In terms of the Nanny Carrie situation--again, I'm on Haley's side.  Nathan knew how Carrie was.  He saw it first hand, and he didn't do anything about it.  First, when she was helping him with his pants.  Right then and there, he should have been a man and confronted her and then said something to Haley.  When she went skinnydipping (he even knew Haley asked her not to wear a bikini--but come on, you're babysitting a four year--why would you wear something like that if it was only "part of the job"?), he should have been more forceful with her and again said something to Haley.  But no, he actually encouraged her by saying "Haley doesn't need to know everything" and just simply being nice to her about the subject.  And later when she's drunk, she does the same thing.  And instead of saying something to her, he flicks off the light.  Some people can argue that he flicked off the light, good for him.  What?  He should have thrown her ass out the door as soon as
she said what she said.  That's not even talking about how she acted at Tric--again, he said nothing.  And then the following night with the kiss.  Yes, she initiated it.  And no, he didn't return it.  But again, he should have thrown her ass out the door. And he should have been honest with Haley about everything.  I don't blame Haley one bit for feeling like she couldn't trust Nathan.  If my husband pulled the same kind of crap, you better believe I would have added a couple slaps in as well as a verbal beatdown.  She gave him the chance to come clean and be honest about everything.  Nathan CHOSE not to.  He was a coward, IMO.

In terms of Leyton:  Again, I see nothing wrong with how she acted.  Both Lucas and Peyton acted childish and selfish this season. (Mentally prepares myself to be attacked by CERTAIN fans!)  And she called them out on their behavior.  Heaven forbid she does that especially since NONE of the other characters have ever done that--insert eye roll)  Lucas was dragging an innocent girl into his mess of a relationship with Peyton while Peyton acted completely uncalled for towards that girl.  Haley, being Lucas' best friend, had every right to tell him what he was doing was wrong.  Lucas was a mess, and he should have gotten his act together and his feelings sorted out before ever starting a relationship with Lindsey.  Lucas has never been able to make up his mind on who he has wanted.  First it was Peyton, then Brooke, then Peyton, then Brooke, then Peyton, then Lindsey, then he wants both.  You have to pick one.  And Haley even made that comment.  She said to stop hiding from his heart and pick a girl whether it be Peyton, Brooke, or Lindsey.  But just choose already and stop breaking girls' hearts in the process.  This whole love triange whatever thing with Leyton has been played out since season one.  Pick, get it over with, and be together--it's as simple as that.

And I'm sorry but Haley had every right to say something to Peyton.  She acted like a bitch towards Lindsey in NO justified way at all.  Yes, Peyton was still in love with Lucas.  And yes, I believe Lucas was in denial and still loved Peyton.  But the truth of the matter is, Lucas was not single.  He was with Lindsey whether anyone wants to admit it or not.  Do I think that means Peyton shouldn't have tried to fight for him--no, not necessarily.  But to attack Lindsey with her hateful words and bitchiness was wrong.  She should have directed those towards Lucas (which I will say she did)--not Lindsey.  And Haley (who has befriended Lindsey) had a right to call her out.  Lucas and Lindsey were getting married.  In the end, the decision was Lucas and Lindsey's--not Peyton's.  It wasn't that Haley was against Lucas and Peyton being together, she was just tired (as was I) of this back and forth between them. 

How is that being self-riteous or overreacting?  She didn't go on and on about how great her marriage is.  Or how she was right and they were wrong.  I didn't hear her say anything like that.  And I don't like to compare the past with the present but since everyone else likes to do it (not in this thread but in others :) ) here we go:  People say Haley should have minded her own business since it was Lucas and Peyton's relationship and had nothing to do with her.  Okay.  Well, did you feel that way when Peyton was a total bitch to Haley at the beginning of season 3?  It was Nathan and Haley's relationship--Peyton had nothing to do with it.  She should have minded her own business.  And you can't use the whole 'Peyton was looking out for her friend' arguement, because Haley's just doing the same this season with Lucas. So to compare the past with the present is a weak arguement in my opinion.  And to compare Haley kissing Chris with Lucas/Peyton kissing and Nathan/Carrie kissing is a weak arguement, too.  Because in every situation this season, it didn't really have to do with the kisses per say.  With Nathan it had to do with all of the lying and hiding things from her.  With Leyton, it had to do with stringing along Lindsey and acting childish.

I don't know, I guess I just don't see what Haley did wrong this season.  As a Haley fan, this was actually one of my favorite seasons for her.  I loved seeing how strong she was.  I love how she didn't back down or give up even though she came close to it.  She was reaching her breaking point, but I feel like she held together quite remarkably.  She showed true character growth this season, and I only respected her more because of it.  But again, this is my personal opinion.

Wow, this whole post are my thoughts exactly!!

I don't know how anyone can think Haley overreacted. Nathan really bugged me in parts of this season, firstly for being really selfish which I can understand that he lost his dream etc but then to practically ignore your wife and son for 4 months and sit there in your self pity? It was ridiculous. But fine, the fact that he moved on... started to get over it etc was good. But then to not put a stop to any of Nanny Carrie's advances? Even first of all when he was in the pool chucking her in and fooling around... they were practically flirting with each other (and in front of Jamie! but thats besides the point, as it was bad anyway) and you could even argue that Nathan initiated it (with grabbing her and throwing her in etc). But to not put a stop to any of the other stuff too? The putting on the jeans, then her telling him he looked hot in the pool, then again at dinner, then the kiss etc etc! I could go on but Nathan was a complete jerk for a lot of this season IMO and I actually admire Haley for how she dealt with it all. Therefore ughh no I don't think you can say Haley overreacted unless you're saying that its an overreaction to be mad at your husband if he practically ignored you and your son for 4 months, then watched another woman swim naked in the pool, then let her flirt with him and let him kiss her! Not to mention lie about all this after. I'd be WAY more angry that Haley was.

And with the whole 'being a bitch to Peyton' thing, I thought she was honestly just looking out for both Lucas and Lindsay's hearts in the process of it all. I love both Peyton and Haley so I don't think I am biased in this at all. Haley had every right to speak to Peyton about kissing her best friend, whose fiance was also her friend!!! It's not right. Just because LP were obviously 'meant to be' (massive LP fan btw) doesn't make it right! I loved all the LP angst this season and their love triangle but it didn't make it right that LP kissed etc and Lucas was stringing Lindsay along and couldn't make his bloomin mind up! Haley had every right to step in. She was looking out for both her best friend (Lucas) and her friend Lindsay. I especially thought Haley didn't overeacted considering how they had the whole LP love triangle with Brooke in S1 and Haley had witnessed how that had turned out, and seen how hurt Brooke was etc. She didn't want Lindsay to go through that.

This!!

NickJess

Offline StarlightSweetie

• I'm a VIP!
  • ♥L&P♥ True love never ends ♡
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 03:18:06 PM »

And I'm sorry but Haley had every right to say something to Peyton.  She acted like a bitch towards Lindsey in NO justified way at all.  Yes, Peyton was still in love with Lucas.  And yes, I believe Lucas was in denial and still loved Peyton.  But the truth of the matter is, Lucas was not single.  He was with Lindsey whether anyone wants to admit it or not.  Do I think that means Peyton shouldn't have tried to fight for him--no, not necessarily.  But to attack Lindsey with her hateful words and bitchiness was wrong.  She should have directed those towards Lucas (which I will say she did)--not Lindsey.  And Haley (who has befriended Lindsey) had a right to call her out.  Lucas and Lindsey were getting married.  In the end, the decision was Lucas and Lindsey's--not Peyton's.  It wasn't that Haley was against Lucas and Peyton being together, she was just tired (as was I) of this back and forth between them. 

I don't agree. IMO Lindsay was the one that started acting like a bitch. Peyton didn't mean for Lindsay to hear her telling Haley that she didn't like Lindsay... After that Lindsay started being a bitch to Peyton, so Peyton was a bitch right back.

What changed my opinion completely about Haley is when LL were over at NH's for dinner and Lindsay was talking bad about Peyton, Haley didn't really do that much to defend her "supposed" friend and she laughed when Lindsay said how she wants to kick Peyton's ass.

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2011, 03:23:35 PM »
All the female OTH characters had been bitch for once or more, so...

Offline overcode

• L♥P; M♥D
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2011, 03:39:42 PM »
Honestly Haley didn't give a flying f*** about Lindsey. If she was such a good friend to Lindsey why didn't she tell her about Lucas extracurricular activities which took place minutes before her engagement? Why did she let her best friend and her new best girl friend start an engagement based on a lie?

As a maid of HONOR she called the groom the night before the wedding and told him not to marry Lindsey. And she stood next to the bride knowing the groom was in love with someone else.

If she know Lucas so well how come she didn't realized sooner he still loved Peyton, before reading his new book? Wasn't she supposed to know him inside out?

After 512 Haley admitted to Peyton that she told Lucas not to marry Lindsey because she knew he was still in love with Peyton. But even if she knew that she stood there and let her best friend and new best friend make a huge mistake.

Yeah, that's clearly what best friends do.

Haley didn't bother to ask Peyton what exactly happened that night when Lucas left. She only cared about Lucas POV.

"But to see HER was to love HER, love but HER, and love HER forever"

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2011, 04:24:10 PM »
Honestly Haley didn't give a flying f*** about Lindsey. If she was such a good friend to Lindsey why didn't she tell her about Lucas extracurricular activities which took place minutes before her engagement? Why did she let her best friend and her new best girl friend start an engagement based on a lie?

As a maid of HONOR she called the groom the night before the wedding and told him not to marry Lindsey. And she stood next to the bride knowing the groom was in love with someone else.

If she know Lucas so well how come she didn't realized sooner he still loved Peyton, before reading his new book? Wasn't she supposed to know him inside out?

After 512 Haley admitted to Peyton that she told Lucas not to marry Lindsey because she knew he was still in love with Peyton. But even if she knew that she stood there and let her best friend and new best friend make a huge mistake.

Yeah, that's clearly what best friends do.

Haley didn't bother to ask Peyton what exactly happened that night when Lucas left. She only cared about Lucas POV.

This doesn't make any sense. Of course Haley wouldn't go right away and tell Lindsey about LP, that wasn't her place. She thought about it and even talked to Nathan about it and then ended up realizing she didn't have to do anything because it didn't concern her. She talked to Lucas and did what she had to do, imo.

And she tried to get Lucas to realise he still loved Peyton and to put a stop on the marriage but he didn't. What could Haley do, point a gun at his head and not let him get married to Lindsey? She did her role, the rest was up to Lucas and he chose to get married to Lindsey anyway.

So these people who are saying Haley didn't give a sh*t about Lindsey, do you actually think Haley just wanted to be a bich to Peyton out of nowhere? It's just because it confuses me a little.

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2011, 05:02:47 PM »
What changed my opinion completely about Haley is when LL were over at NH's for dinner and Lindsay was talking bad about Peyton, Haley didn't really do that much to defend her "supposed" friend and she laughed when Lindsay said how she wants to kick Peyton's ass.

Let me just ask you a question: did you feel the same way and reacted just the same when Peyton and Brooke cranked Jude Law jokes in front of Haley for what had happened with Nathan and Carrie? Because that to me is even worse than Haley not saying anything when Lindsey was "saying bad things" about Peyton. And if you didn't react the same way, then you're a hypocrite.

Haley did NOT overreact, are we all mad or what? Nathan was a complete dick in season 5 and he would have deserved the divorce if Haley went through with it.

And Haley did have all the right to advise her best friend. After all, she was the only sane one in that town around that time so even if she was hypocrite, too high on her horse, self-righteous, bitch and all those other things you people usually say about her, she was one hot hypocrite, too high on her horse, self-righteous bitch. And I loved it, it was time that LP/Lindsey got some sense knocked into their heads 8)

And for all the LP revolted fans: it really isn't Haley's fault that Peyton wasn't the first woman Lucas said 'yes' to and it wasn't her who made him want to marry some other woman so you can throw off all your bad energies on somebody else other than Lindsey and Haley. Haley can be an angel or a bitch, nothing will ever change the fact that Peyton wasn't the first woman Lucas gave Keith's ring to. That will never change. NEVER. And I laugh my ass off about that. Talk about epic love. LMAO.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 05:07:57 PM by John »

Offline bethy10

• Posting Freak
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2011, 05:32:05 PM »
First thing first, I don't care how long ago it was or how Haley learned from her mistakes in season 2, the bottom line is that she had no right to stand in front of Lucas with a 'holier-than-though, I'm so righteous' attitude when she not only kissed another guy, but left her husband to go on tour with said guy. Before Haley fans start jumping down my throat, I do think she has every right, as Lucas' friend and Lindsey's friend, to approach Lucas about his proposal and let him know how serious marriage is. What I don't agree with is her entire attitude, demeanor and condescending tone to Lucas about it. Maybe if Haley had said something along the lines of how she messed up her marriage a long time ago so she's just looking out for both Lucas and Lindsey or something, then whatever. But she approached Lucas like she's God and has never made a mistaken when it came to her marriage/relationship.

People have got to stop with the 'Peyton was such a bitch to Lindsey' argument because I'm pretty sure Lindsey was a bitch right back to Peyton. Yeah, Peyton was a bitch about the bamboo but she apologized for it. Then poor Lindsey overheard Peyton talking to Haley and goes stomping all the way home to Lucas calling Peyton a bitch. Then she stomps all the way to NH's house for dinner and further more bitches about Peyton and insinuated she can kick Peyton's ass (LOL). Meanwhile, Peyton has not said or done anything 'bitchy' to Lindsey since she made that comment about not liking her. Then they get to TRIC and what does Lindsey do? She CONTINUES to whine/bitch about Peyton to anyone who will listen about Peyton being everywhere in which Peyton rudely interrupts Lindsey's conversation with Haley. Then we see Lindsey, yet again, bitching about Peyton to Lucas and then goes up to Peyton to PURPOSELY be a bitch to her face. And so on.... Basically, Lindsey was just as much of a bitch as Peyton and instigated just as much crap as Peyton.

BUT how does Peyton's attitude toward Lindsey effect Haley or give Haley the 'right' to say anything to Peyton regarding Lindsey? Um, none. Whatever happened between LLP wasn't any of Haley's business whatsoever. And in my opinion, the only thing she had 'every right' to tell Peyton was how ridiculously wrong she was for kissing Lucas AGAIN when he's in a relationship with someone else. Period. Whatever other judgmental comments Haley had to make wasn't necessary because it's not her business.

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2011, 05:43:31 PM »
^ I respectfully disagree. People constantly blame Haley for what she did in season 2 and I think that isn't fair at all. Whenever she does something that may be up for discussion, there comes the "oh she did this and that thousands of years ago so she doesn't have the right to do this and that" excuse. I guess Haley really is so cool that people have problems finding things to blame her and only have that one to serve as an excuse. I don't get it. So, for example, just because someone used to be on drugs and then gave it up, that person can't tell a friend they should not consume drugs because it's wrong and bad for you? It's odd to think like that, no matter what tone or attitude you use, imo.

I do think Haley could have approached the Peyton/Lucas/Lindsey situation differently but I've always seen her reacting that way because of everything she had on her plate at that moment and she didn't want Lucas' marriage to suffer like hers was at the time. I've seen people (and I'm just giving out an example, I know this has nothing to do with Haley or this situation) excusing Peyton being a bitch to Haley in S3 because of everything that was going on with Ellie at the time. Why can't people think the same way for Haley? I don't get it. I guess I just never saw her acting so superior about it. All I saw was a angry and frustrated Haley who wanted nothing more than protect Lucas' heart and stop him from making the same mistakes from the past.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 05:49:24 PM by HaleyScott23 »