Author Topic: No speeches at LP wedding  (Read 4819 times)

Offline Sara

• dodger716
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
Re: No speeches at LP wedding
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2012, 05:39:17 PM »
I think the main problem is that their whole send off was rushed.  And what gets me is that they wasted so much time on Lindsey in season 5 just to drag out drama, then had to turn around and pump out marriage and baby for LP.  They always thought that would make LP's ending more epic, but this time it bit them in the butt.

And of course they gave what LP the couple "needed" before their departure, but not any of the other core 5 relationships. :/  Seemed like some sucky planning and/or prioritizing. 

I was definitely not jealous of the wedding LP got.  Naley wedding sex and Stephen calling himself a tool are the only good things I remember.

Offline onehotscott23

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2012, 09:32:45 AM »
Since I didn't really care or like their wedding, I never noticed that they didn't have speeches. But personally I couldn't see Brooke giving a speech on how epic they are without it being contrived BS. Honestly, for me the best part of that wedding was Naley in the bathroom.
I agree with everything you said.  Nathan and Haley in the bathroom was hott!!

Offline Lulu-144

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2012, 04:22:40 AM »
I would of liked speeches from both of them.
n a t h a n + h a l e y

Offline Charles E

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2013, 06:19:53 AM »
Was anyone else disappointed that there was no LP wedding speeches in 6x23? I would have loved a speech from the best man Nathan and of course Brooke as the maid of honor!

In the NH 2nd wedding we had both Brooke and Lucas give a speech and in the BJu wedding both Jamie and Haley so it would have been nice to have speeches in the LP wedding. I know we had Haley doing the ceremony which I completely and utterly loved with the predictions etc but I still think we needed speeches. They are a key part of any wedding! I know that there were a lot of bits and pieces going on in that episode but I would have preferred less of the BJu/Missy stuff which would have given a bit more time for speeches - even if they were very short!

What does everyone else think?

I am highly disappointed, how can i be delightful..