Author Topic: Nathan and Dan scene  (Read 4427 times)

Offline fan_of_the_show

Re: Nathan and Dan scene
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2011, 05:45:57 AM »
I thought this scene was well done!

For me, as much as I ADORE PJ & his acting & the way hes always played Dan, as a lot of people already know on here; Keith was / is my all time favorite OTH character & a major personal bias that I have come to realize I have & will most likely never get over is that Dan can do no right in my eyes ever again after killing Keith. :P

That being SAID .. this scene almost made me tear up.

It wasn't overdone or unimportant & I enjoyed PJ coming back to do it a lot, personally.
The thing about Dan is you don't have to like him you can even hate him and I see where your coming from I loved Keith too. But, someone said they hated Dan being on earlier how can you not want Dan on the show he is the dynamic of a show that is so powerful. The Dan Scott character is the only character I ever remember on a show that can do more in 5 minutes than most any other character can in a whole season. Dan Scott is OTH.

Offline GreatScott33

• I should own stock in this place!
  • ♥ Robert Downey Jr. ♥
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2011, 02:58:12 AM »
I would also love some Dan/Haley scenes (especially if James is going to be coming back part time).  I love the dynamic and chemistry between Dan/Haley & Paul/Joy.

I miss them on my screen! great great chemistry these 2 have with each other.
  ♫ 

Offline DM3D2

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2011, 03:15:09 AM »
Two things about how they used to let Jamie hang out with Dan:

- At the time they thought Dan had months to live, it was "now or never", after Dan had just saved Jamie

- Dan took himself away from Jamie when he said he "did a lot of bad things" and "had to leave" during the episode where he shut down his show and talked about how he was beyond redemption because of what he did.  He's basically but himself in exile as much as Nathan\Haley have pushed him away.

Offline angelalucy

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Naley Always & Forever
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2013, 05:49:10 AM »

Offline NiceLegsNiceHands

• If love is an ocean, we're all sinking...
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2013, 10:30:01 PM »

Lol, so much wrong in those few sentences.

First of all, the only "real life" of Dan, is shown by Paul. Whatever he does in a scene or does not do is "real life". If Paul thinks Dan would turn around slowly, then Dan does, period.

Secondly, if you start out with a disclaimer, your point is pretty much invalid, as you're about to bash that person and want to not seem like a moron.

That picture is so full of fail.
"We're circling each other like Venezuelan flamingoes engaged in a complex mating dance."
-Ed and Carol, destine to be together.