Author Topic: Peyton was such a bitch  (Read 16562 times)

HilOTH

Re: Peyton was such a bitch
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2010, 09:05:19 PM »
because Peyton is the HBIC.

S5 Peyton was love, I completely fell in love with her all over again when she layed the smackdown on man-faced Lindsey in 509. I could not stand the bitch.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 09:10:54 PM by HilOTH »

Offline SirMixAlot

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • DRIZZY DRAKE MAN
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2010, 04:06:59 PM »
A hot bitch.
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2011, 09:21:56 PM »
The worst bitch LOL.

Offline StarlightSweetie

• I'm a VIP!
  • ♥L&P♥ True love never ends ♡
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2011, 03:29:11 PM »
The best bitch. :D

• I'm a VIP!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2011, 07:51:24 PM »
LOL, depends on persons opinion right?

Offline Charl18

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2011, 09:28:29 AM »
Ergh. She was so unnecessarily bitchy. I'd always not minded Peyton, like I didn't love her but I didn't dislike her. I really didn't like how she acted with Lindsay. It wasn't her fault Lucas fell in love with her, you know? Like yeah she read the book, but at the end of the day, that's what it was, a book. So how was she meant to know Peyton still loved Lucas? Especially when Lucas told Lindsay that Peyton and Lucas didn't make it as a couple. She should have been a bitch to Lucas and not Lindsay.

The comment that really annoyed me was, 'see that girl showing off her cheap ass engagement ring'. Ummm, isn't that Keith's ring? The one you always imagined yourself wearing? Just thought that comment was unnecessary.

But after Lindsay went away she was all good again and I really liked her in season 6 :).

Offline Dagmar

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Art by Brittany
    • Fanfiction.com
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2011, 11:54:31 AM »
She was hurt and said things that Lindsey really didn't deserve. She was bitchy. And yet I do understand why she did it. Not that I think it makes it right in any way, but I get it.
As for the comment on the ring, isn't that what many girls do? Find just about anything to make a comment about. Even if they have to lie, they want to diminish it. She was jealous, I think, that Lindsey was the one wearing the ring instead of her. So really it wasn't about the fact she suddenly stopped liking the ring, it's that she disliked the fact it wasn't on her finger.

But while I don't think she should have taken it out on Lindsey, I don't think she should have been a bitch to Lucas either. They broke up and he moved on. That hurts, but it happens.
Oh well, it all made for a good season in my opinion:P

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds"

• I'm a VIP!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2011, 03:25:57 PM »
I just wrote the comment in a funny way :)

• I'm a VIP!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2011, 09:37:03 PM »
Well, all of the characters have been bitchy at some point...but Peyton was the Queen Bee!

LOL Sam, I've noticed you don't like peyton at all.

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2011, 03:15:26 AM »
I wouldn't want to say she was a pure bitch. She was just jealous and angry at herself because she denied his marriage proposal. She knew it was her own fault but she needed someone to be mean at instead of blaming herself. Was it fair? No. But I totally get it. And Lindsay wasn't totally fear either althought it was out of self-defense. Peyton's BEHAVIOR was bad and bitchy but she as a person...I never saw her as a bitch. It was just a bitchy phase, nothing more than that. Plus later on she felt really bad and apologized.

Offline overcode

• L♥P; M♥D
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2011, 04:24:09 AM »

The comment that really annoyed me was, 'see that girl showing off her cheap ass engagement ring'. Ummm, isn't that Keith's ring? The one you always imagined yourself wearing? Just thought that comment was unnecessary.

But wasn't that before Peyton found out that Lucas proposed with the same ring? I'm not sure she knew that the ring Lindsey wore was Kieth's ring before her talk with Brooke.

"But to see HER was to love HER, love but HER, and love HER forever"

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2011, 08:44:40 AM »
But wasn't that before Peyton found out that Lucas proposed with the same ring? I'm not sure she knew that the ring Lindsey wore was Kieth's ring before her talk with Brooke.

True. Peyton identified Lindsay to Mia at the start of the episode. It was only in the library that Peyton learned it was the same ring. After that she used that in her argue with Lindsay which also occured in the library.

• I'm a VIP!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2011, 11:54:51 AM »
Really? News to myself--LOL!!!

LOL, Sam you comment made my day :)

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2011, 12:48:15 PM »
I do what I can.  :laugh:

Here's the thing, though...overall, I pretty much blame Lucas for BOTH of the love triangles he has been in.  I mean, I don't like Peyton in general, and I didn't like how she handled certain things during each triangle but in all honestly, I feel like Lucas was really the major problem/complicator.  It's funny because outside of the triangles, I love Lucas (you know when he's w/ friends and family).  The only time I could really tolerate Peyton was some of season 2 w/ Jake and some of season 6.  I actually didn't mind Leyton in season 6--they were way overly cheesy and ridiculous but it was nice that they were actually together without any third party storylines, and they were just "happy".  But yes, I feel like Peyton has been unnecessarily bitchy since the pilot...but whatever, that's my own personal opinion.  :)

I agree. People call her "Seyton" for some reason...

Offline StarlightSweetie

• I'm a VIP!
  • ♥L&P♥ True love never ends ♡
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2011, 02:30:41 PM »
Here's the thing, though...overall, I pretty much blame Lucas for BOTH of the love triangles he has been in.

I agree with you on that one.

Though, for me, I was never a fan of Brooke's (well, I enjoyed some of her scenes in s5 and s6) but I've always felt that she was the biggest bitch on the show....
Of course we all have our own opinions, so to each their own.  :D

I agree. People call her "Seyton" for some reason...

LOL I never heard that one before  :laugh: