Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 2759 times)

Offline alibi

Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2013, 01:43:48 PM »
Yeah, there's a lot to hate about Joffrey. I feel your pain.
In 243 years, I've loved exactly one person.

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2013, 07:03:14 PM »
We've watched 9 episodes now. Planning to see the season finale later tonight. It's so addictive! It's really, really, good. Didn't expect to like it so much. Bit heartbreaking that Ned Stark died though :( He wasn't guilty of treason, and yet he pleaded guilty to be spared, but that Joffrey guy killed him anyway in front of his daugthers. I seriously HATE Joffrey with whole my heart, lol. But it's one of the charms of the show. Everyone can die.

I've especially come attached to Arya, Snow, Tyrion, Deanerys, and I must add that I find Cercei very interesting. I don't like her perse, but she plays it so well. Vaerys and Catherine Stark are favorites aswell.

Liked it so much that I bought the first 5 books in the local store. Will read them when I finished S2 on blu-ray though.

If you got surprised and shocked with Ned's death, you will be even more in season 3 :(

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2013, 11:29:12 AM »
Well, I am up to date! Damn, I love this show! So many Starks died...so sad! I am really rooting for Arya to survive, aswell as Rickon, and Bran. Sansa...well, I don't want her dead, but she always seems so dumb. Can't really feel sorry for her, you know? Her marriage with Tyrion ( my favorite character by far - I love his jokes, and his character as a whole ) is just LOL. I am rooting for Tyrion to be happy with his girlfriend/Shae at the end of the show. I dislike Cersei, but the actress plays it super well so I hope she will remain on the show for long. Joffrey is just...nasty. Get rid of him, omg. I am curious what will happen to Jaimey and Cersei now that he's back. I want the truth to come out ( for the entire world ) about their children...that Joffrey is not a true king. Also, I quite dislike Tywin.

Daenerys is an amazing character aswell. I really hope she will win the throne, ha. The Lannisters are so dumb..with not caring for her, and her dragons. They are obviously not aware at how dangerous she is becoming.

Stannis and that witch are scary, especially the red witch. Damn. That ghost that came out of her, killing Renly. Auch. Love that the cute looking dude managed to escape. He's one of my favorites.

Cersei's possible romance with Loras would be amazing to see, LOL. He will never give her babies, since he's gay. I don't care about the nudity anymore. At least I am glad they are sometimes showing gay persons aswell. It's just as natural.

Sam and everything around the wall is super exciting aswell. I am really rooting for Same these days, aswell as Tilly ( right? ), his sort of weird girlfriend/with baby. Those white walkers are just so scary! It's really stupid of Bran to move up north....Hodor is quite funny though :)

Cannot wait for S4!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 11:39:24 AM by Ingmar »