Author Topic: Season 8  (Read 4425 times)

Offline kayleighOTHfan23

Re: Season 8
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2010, 05:47:08 PM »
Aaah, reading this post has made me EVEN MORE excited for Season 8! Didn't think that was possible!

And I second Megan's whole post.

And I am also toootally rooting for Mouth & Millie! Eeep.

Offline h o l o k e

• Posting 24/7
  • B+L. [icon-Mia]
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2010, 07:06:19 PM »
Ahhh, yay for stopping by Lee, i thought he had given up on here.

So excited for season 8, i have a feeling it's going to be a good one!!
let the rain wash away, all the pain of yesterday.

Offline Sara

• dodger716
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2010, 07:10:10 PM »
Aw yay!  This really gets me excited and anxious for what's to come in season 8.  I'm super glad to hear that a lot of those core relationships and original appeal of the show is hopefully being brought back more than ever.  I think with this feeling like it's going to be the last season to most of us that's a really great effort to make. 

Anyway thanks for stopping by!  It's awesome to hear from you and of course thank you to all the cast and crew of OTH that work hard to bring it to life for us. :)

Offline the.swiss.cheese

• Posting Freak
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 07:15:18 PM »
So far the episodes are more about the smaller moments and how the characters are growing in the face of change.  I really like this approach because I think itís what originally made our show so great.  Don't get me wrong... there are definitely fun, outrageous things coming, but at the core it seems to be about the personal relationships between these characters.  I think that honors what the show set out to do, and I think itís what separates us from other shows in our genre. 

Excited to hear this approach. It's what lured me into hiding in a cave and watching 5 seasons in a week lol. The characters and relationships are so great on this show that I feel it doesn't need a strong plot all the time. :)

I'm excited for tomorrow night and for some happy "Mouth" (that's what she said?)! :) I have to be honest and go against the majority and say I stopped supporting M&M last season, but I'd love for the characters to find love in other places. Not every relationship is destined forever, and I'd love a story of two people adjusting to moving on from each other, but still caring for that person in the only way you can care for someone you once loved so much.  ;D

Thanks for visiting us Lee!

-Steph

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2010, 07:20:21 PM »

I'd love for the characters to find love in other places. Not every relationship is destined forever, and I'd love a story of two people adjusting to moving on from each other, but still caring for that person in the only way you can care for someone you once loved so much.  ;D

Steph have I taught you nothing? ;) Mouth needs to be back with Millicent! there's not enough time to strike up a brand spankin' new relationship AND Mouth and Millicent are A-dorable!

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

Offline AshleyW

• Forums Supervisor
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • ♫ Always Keep Fighting ♫
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2010, 09:36:40 PM »
Okay. As an avid OTH fan since the pilot episode which in some respects seems oh so long ago and in some respects seems like yesterday.. reading your opening post more than brought tears to my eyes. I'm full on crying right now. But in a good.. and I guess semi-sad way. :P

You have now pumped me up one hundred ten percent more than I already was for this (what I just KNOW) will be a beyond phenomenal and more than likely bittersweet final season, and I literally thought that was impossible. haha!

Thank you as well as the rest of the OTH cast, crew & writers for all of these years, hours, episodes trips of well spent money to Wilmi, music, life lessons and more than anything.. for all of the memories these things brought to my life.

I will ALWAYS be indebted for what your show and all of its parts have done for my life and I can never truly thank you all enough.

Can not WAIT for the beginning (even if it's of the end) tomorrow night.

LOVE YOU LEE!!

(P.S. - Happy early birthday as well! You have NO idea what it means to us fans that you take the time to stop by here post, talk to, connect & think of us with your busy schedule. You truly never will!) ;)

- Ash -
♫  ♥   Live. Laugh. Love. ... Music!   ♫  ♥

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2010, 10:05:44 PM »
LOVE YOU LEE!!

(P.S. - Happy early birthday as well! You have NO idea what it means to us fans that you take the time to stop by here post, talk to, connect & think of us with your busy schedule. You truly never will!) ;)

- Ash -

beautifully said Ash!

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

Offline Lauren

• <3
    • watch with lauren
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 10:11:37 PM »
Lee! Its so great to hear from you. :) Can't wait to see what's in store for season 8 and the Halloween episode sounds like a real hoot! I love it when you guys do comedy. :) & yay for some fun Mouth!

leytonothlvr93

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2010, 04:41:56 PM »
Woo!! Season 8  :D

Sadly I won't be able to watch tonight's episode because I'll be on my way down to Wilmington!!! :)

Hopefully I'll see you guys filming.