Author Topic: Season 8  (Read 4424 times)

Lee Norris

Season 8
« on: September 13, 2010, 01:53:01 PM »
Here we go folks!  Season 8 is coming at ya!

Were having a great time making these episodes . . . I know Mark has said this is feeling like the last season to him, unless the network wants more, so were keeping that in mind and working our butts off.  James just directed an episode; Sophias directing now.  This is truly a family effort and I think you guys will feel that when you watch. 

Like you, Im waiting to see how everything will finish up if this is the end.  Many things are already coming full circle Im back to playing a more fun kind of Mouth, for the most part, and Im really happy about that.  So far the episodes are more about the smaller moments and how the characters are growing in the face of change.  I really like this approach because I think its what originally made our show so great.  Don't get me wrong... there are definitely fun, outrageous things coming, but at the core it seems to be about the personal relationships between these characters.  I think that honors what the show set out to do, and I think its what separates us from other shows in our genre.  I hope you agree and I hope youll soak in each episode the way Im trying to do.  If this is the beginning of the end, were off to a great start and Im so happy that you guys are along for the ride. 

-Lee Norris

Offline Marieke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
Re: Season 8
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 01:58:13 PM »
Hi Lee! Thanks for stopping by today :) It's great to hear from you!!! I cannot wait for the season premiere tomorrow night and I can't wait to see what's in store for Mouth! Any chance M&M will be back together?? I'm begging you!!! Make them love each other like they used to!!! lol :P

I don't want it to be the last season, I'm not ready to let go of you all!!!

It's your birthday soon!!!! Excited? :D What are your plans?

Offline othlove224

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • credit- sig- Pauline
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 02:02:46 PM »
yay! thanks for writing Lee! your the best!
I'm glad the show will atleast get some closure!

Hope you have a great upcoming birthday! :)

xo Ashley

ps: loved meeting you in January, you were so so sweet!

Lee Norris

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 02:03:32 PM »
Hi there!  I'm a M&M fan too.  By the way, Lisa is as beautiful as ever and we just shot a scene together today.  I think that's all I'll say about that, haha, other than the fact that it's the Halloween episode, so we're having a blast with all the costumes... seriously, you guys will be laughing out loud at some of these!

Lee Norris

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 02:04:57 PM »
Hi Ashley, thanks so much!  It's always a lot of fun to meet you guys... sometimes we're in the middle of filming and crazed, but you guys are always awesome and make it worth all the craziness!

Offline othlove224

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • credit- sig- Pauline
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 02:07:07 PM »
Hi there!  I'm a M&M fan too.  By the way, Lisa is as beautiful as ever and we just shot a scene together today.  I think that's all I'll say about that, haha, other than the fact that it's the Halloween episode, so we're having a blast with all the costumes... seriously, you guys will be laughing out loud at some of these!

yay im voting for mouth and millie, although I did like him and Lauren too! I'm soo excited for the halloween episode, can't wait to see how everyone is going to dress up! Any chance of getting a holiday episode this year? I'v always wanted one, but I do understand why the writers may sway away from it because it can be controversial.

and thanks for replying to my other post! we appreciate all of your hard work!

Lee Norris

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 02:18:16 PM »
You know, I don't know if there will be... the writers are pretty secretive about everything until the scripts are actually delivered to us.  I think it would be a lot of fun to do one.  We have all been joking about doing a singing themed episode.  The girls are pushing that more than us guys are, haha!

Offline othlove224

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • credit- sig- Pauline
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 02:19:55 PM »
that would be so awesome if they did, but I get why they have yet to do it!

haha a glee type episode? thats hilarious  :laugh:

Lee Norris

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 02:32:21 PM »
I was totally an a cappella member in college.  I think with Joy and all our other musical colleagues, we would rock that!  I will say, Austin and I were in a karaoke-cab when we shot in Utah last season and it didn't sound too pretty.  Some things are better left behind the cameras I guess. :)

I'm gonna head out for now guys!  Take care!

Offline othlove224

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • credit- sig- Pauline
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 02:37:23 PM »
I was totally an a cappella member in college.  I think with Joy and all our other musical colleagues, we would rock that!  I will say, Austin and I were in a karaoke-cab when we shot in Utah last season and it didn't sound too pretty.  Some things are better left behind the cameras I guess. :)

yes they totally would, i'm sure everyone would do well with it!

haha thats awesome, and hilarious!  :laugh:

thanks for talking the time to chat!

Offline Marieke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 02:57:47 PM »
Aww I don't doubt Lisa was beautiful!!! She's a natural beauty :D Lee you gotta get her to sing something on the show!!! We need to hear that beautiful voice of hers!!! Or make a video of her for twitter! :P

When are we gonna see you on Twitter btw?? We wanna hear about you like the rest of the cast on twitter!!

Love you!!!

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 03:08:36 PM »
I am on everyday, basically haha and I, of course, miss you today... Figures! Anywho, thanks for keeping us up to date Lee! Can't wait to see what's in store for Mouth this season! I told Sean to give Mark crap for not having Mouth in every episode! hope he delivered my message :) I just wanna see all that I can of Mouth and hopefully see him and Millicent rekindle their relationship!

Thanks for everything Lee! You're awesome! Season 8 premiere TOMORROW finally! Can't wait!

-Amanda

PS: It would be wicked to hear more from you this season, perhaps some behind the scenes fun facts? :) we should schedule a time, you know the place :) hahaha with all kidding aside, hope to hear from you again soon!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 03:34:29 PM by lee_loverxox »

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 03:27:39 PM »

SO excited!

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 03:29:31 PM »

Lee, don't shy away from how great of a singer you are! I remember you talking about a musical themed episode ... and I think it would be quite impressive!!!

Megan

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2010, 03:40:29 PM »
Thanks for stopping by, Lee! SO excited for the season to start tomorrow! And even more excited to see Mouth be his fun self again!

Thank you, and the rest of the cast for all your hard work! It is very much appreciated!