Author Topic: how does everyone feel about LP leaving ?  (Read 5150 times)

othleyton3

how does everyone feel about LP leaving ?
« on: August 25, 2010, 12:24:25 AM »
I personally love LP they are my favourite couple on the show, and im so sad to see them go but its not like im going to stop watching the show there is obviously more to oth then just LP, like i miss them so much but i still love oth.
how do other fans feel?
how does it feel when LP isnt your favourite couple?

Offline morgies1

• Posting Freak
Re: how does everyone feel about LP leaving ?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 12:50:32 AM »
Lp isn't my favourite couple, but i enjoyed them as characters most of the time. I was sad when i heard they were leaving and i thought it was affect the show so much but when i started watching season 7 i really didn't notice they they weren't there. Although, i do miss Lucas/Haley scenes and Peyton's friendship with Brooke.

But i still love this show so much and i'm not going to stop watching. Although if Joy left and the show continued on im not sure how i'd react to that.

Offline jessie09

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 12:54:34 AM »
yeah thats what i miss the most about them being gone too. lucas/haley  and brooke/peyton friendship. and im a huge lucas/peyton fan. im just glad that they are together. but i really miss the lucas/haley and brooke/peyton scenes:(

Offline Sara

• dodger716
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 04:26:24 PM »
I'm not a fan of LP the couple but I was still bummed that they left.  Like others have said I still loved them as individual characters and their relationships with the rest of the core 5.  So in that sense I miss the whole package they bring with them.  But I'm still hoping to end the series with all 5 of them or it really won't feel right.  :( 

Offline Raiponce

• Running on Sunshine.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 06:12:10 PM »
Lucas and Peyton were not my favorite characters or my favorite couple but I liked them, just as I like almost every character on the show. I think the show without them is not the same. I only watched 7 episodes of the season 7 and I like it, I mean it's okay. But the show is weird without them. And I find it weird how they didn't even say goodbye. We don't know anything about Leyton's departure. And it's like they have been replaced by Clay and Quinn and that Haley, Brooke and Nathan almost forgot them. I thought maybe we could have scenes where IDK they mention them or they have news from them so we can know a little more about their new life. It's a little like the 3 old main characters don't miss Leyton. I am glad when they are mentioned like in the first episode when Jamie opens his present from his uncle, or in the episode 2 when Haley needs her friends, so she imitates them as if she was talking to them, and sometimes we can see pictures of them like on Naley's fridge. Hopefully there are some things which prove that Leyton were important in this show. Like I said they weren't my favorites but I still feel “sad” about Lucas and Peyton leaving the show, leaving their friends and their family, letting us without any explanations.
Would you lie with me and just forget the world ?

Xpeople_always_leaveX

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 12:39:02 PM »
Tree hill jus ain't the same!!!!! all the best quotes came from lucas and peyton was jus so funi!!! awh the old times!!!!

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 01:13:57 PM »
I LOVE that they're gone! I may hate Quinn and Clay just as much as I hated Lucas & Peyton, but at least with CQ I can skip all their scenes since they don't interact with Brooke that much.

shoegal

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 02:58:43 PM »
I miss LP soooo much, i like CQ but something seems to be missing  :(We don't see as much of Brook either now.

JamesChad1

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2010, 09:39:03 AM »
Although I wasn't a majorly big fan of them, I think its a shame they are no longer part of the show. I would like them to be there for the end though :) Now if it was Naley who left then i'd have been gutted

Offline Luv_JMac

• A Kiss Always Means Something
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2010, 10:12:32 AM »
Though I'm not a big fan of LP, I actually miss them. It's like there's a missing piece that can't be replaced by anyone in OTH. I love the core 5ive so much.

Offline SofiaM

• Princess Sofia
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • D.E.L.E.N.A <3
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 11:28:49 AM »
I am not a fan of LP together but as characters, I like them and I hate that they left especially since we are stuck with useless characters like Quinn, Clay and Alex. I'd rather watch LP be all mushy than CQA.
Credit: LJ

shoegal

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2010, 03:48:21 PM »
It did take me a while to get used to CQA. We are on series 7 here in the UK so we haven't seen that much of them compared to you guys that are on series 8. I would still love to see LP back though, its just not the same  :(

Megan

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2010, 03:26:48 PM »
Besides the fact that LP had the worst good-byes ever if you can even call them "goodbyes", I hate the fact that their last season on the show is like the worst season ever. Sad. I think what sucks the most for me regarding LP leaving is that fact that the character of Lucas is now longer there. I loooooved Lucas so much. :(

Offline Melissa

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • D'Arch ♥ D'Lov
    • Brucas Destiny Boards
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2010, 03:52:02 PM »
Heh, they are my least favorite couple on the show. But, I love their characters separately. So it is weird to not have either of them there just because they were always such a huge part before. Honestly, as much as I hate LP. I'd sit through seeing them together to see Haley and Lucas scenes and Brooke and Peyton scenes and scenes with all of them together. So, I do miss Lucas and Peyton. But I don't really miss seeing them together, if that makes sense haha.

And Lucas used to be one of my favorite characters. I mean, I started watching the show cause I love Chad. So not seeing his face anymore is sad to me.
I'm over my head and I know it, I know it. I'm doing my best not to show it, to show it.
Whatever it takes to be, what I was meant to be I'm gonna try. ♥

filou

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2010, 05:09:12 PM »
they are my favorite couple and i really miss them  :'(

chad and hilarie i miss them  SO MUCH  :'(