Author Topic: If you could bring one chracter back?  (Read 11357 times)

Offline Letthegoodtimesroll

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • B-Rok<3
    • http://twitter.com/KWilly714
Re: If you could bring one chracter back?
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 04:44:53 PM »
Tim
Bevin
Rachel
Jake

Nate&Serena<3

Offline Usman23

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 04:58:21 PM »
Here's who I would like to see in Season 8, especially if its going to be the last season:

1) Jake, preferably with Jenny. Yes, I know he was with Peyton but I'd love to see him on a visit to Tree Hill and interacting with the Core 3 again.

2) Chris Keller. They probably won't be doing a big music storyline with Haley in S8 since she's expecting, but something minor would be great as well, such as the two of them doing a duet or two.

3) Dan and Deb. I want both of them to get some closure. End up back together again, maybe? And Nathan should forgive Dan so they can end up living together as a family before the series finale.

4) Rachel. Again, her character needs closure. So maybe they can bring her back, have her patch things up with Brooke, and then have her stick around to help with the wedding a little?

These are all I can come up with off the top of my head.

brookeurself

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 07:03:48 PM »
Rachel.

I don't need anyone else but Rachel to redeem her character and have her and Brooke work things out and be friends again.  Brachel <3

Offline angelalucy

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Naley Always & Forever
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 10:46:46 PM »
Bevin

Offline katylady101

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon:BiggestSophiaBushFan sig:Brittany
    • Instagram
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2010, 11:00:48 PM »
Chris Keller   ;D

Offline ashleytisdale10121

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2010, 11:48:50 PM »
Chris Keller. For sure.

But maybe Jake or Bevin.

Offline Diane

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2010, 06:59:00 AM »
i want lucas back only lucas no peyton and mayby karen

Offline Elilo

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2010, 07:07:49 AM »
Chris Keller  or Rachel, I would love to see them both
'He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream, and he sometimes wondered whose it was, and whether they were enjoying it.'

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
    • http://myspace.com/christinehat
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2010, 07:24:42 AM »
Rachel
i'm 26 years old and i work at the riverside elementry school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem.

Offline fan_of_the_show

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2010, 03:50:11 AM »
Characters Id like to see back and get some airtime:

Dan- you have to give close out to his character. Dan was probably the most important element of the show outside of the core 5 and is a character who I always thought did great storylines. He makes you hate him he makes you pull for him sometimes Paul always did the best with what he was given.

Bevin- I always felt she was the most underused character on the show she had potential. I have been bothered by the fact that we have had Jamie, Mia, Chase (why constantly bring Chase back but not Bevin or some of the other charcters) Grubbs, Miranda, Owen, and so on but Bevin never got anything other than the odd scene in Season 5.

Rachel- Another character that I have been puzzled by their usage in the adult seasons (5.6.7) She has made spot appearances but they have been so bad Id like to see them bring her back in some sort of positive way.

Taylor- Always felt she put on entertaining storylines possibly bring her back in some way with relation to the Quinn/Clay shooting.

Characters Id Like to see back  but used very briefly just for closure:

Peyton/Lucas- Perfect fit would be showing up at Brookes wedding maybe having some core 5 moments and that be it. I just don't think they should be in any kind of arc. What can really be done with them at this point? You bring them back now it just feels cheap and you have to give them airtime where now I just cant buy that storyline.

Whitey- A scene with Nathan showing how he is proud of him maybe or something short like that would be a fitting ending for his character.

Characters I Do NOT want to see back in Tree Hill

Grubbs Miranda- just boring and a wtf moment the entire time their there bc its so pointless.

Deb- Skills SL ruined her character impossible to view her charcter in a positive way would just be a waste for me.

Karen- With only wanting Lucas/Peyton back for an episode or two having Karen back just wouldn't make sense if you don't bring her back for her sons wedding (to Peyton) then bringingher back for something else makes 0 sense.

Jake-Peyton isnt a regular neither is Lucas those are the only two caracters he interacted with just wouldnt make sense either.

caralouise

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2010, 09:38:12 AM »
CHRIS KELLER!

Offline babyjames23

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2010, 11:27:05 AM »
I want Tim back. I want his character to have some kind of closure. Maybe his son Nathan can be a ring bearer in Brooke and Julian's wedding with Jamie haha! :D
<3 Leo & Marty

Offline BrulianBrouth4Ever

• credit: agnes
    • FanFiction Profile- xxAshley
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2010, 11:34:29 AM »
I want Tim back. I want his character to have some kind of closure. Maybe his son Nathan can be a ring bearer in Brooke and Julian's wedding with Jamie haha! :D

Word.

i'll be right b e s i d e you, nobody will break you.
trust in me, trust in me, don't pull away...
brooke/julian

Offline Agnes

• docent12
  • I'm a VIP!
    • My tumblr
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2010, 12:28:42 PM »
Peyton and Lucas and I'll be a happy camper :) And maybe Dan so we could get some real closure for his character.

Can you hear my song now, Mr. Turner?

Offline that-was-bruliant

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • ♥ - BJU.PJ.TL.
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2010, 01:45:26 PM »
Leyton, obvvv.
Sam, miss her sarcasm...

♥-JohnKrasinski