Author Topic: [7x22 Discussion] "Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said the Last Time I Saw You  (Read 20410 times)

sawyerscottTLA

Re: [7x22 Discussion] "Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said the Last Time I Saw You
« Reply #150 on: September 12, 2010, 03:08:36 PM »

Mia never needed a boyfriend, or a story line beyond music for that matter.

i can agree with that...

shoegal

Re: [7x22 Discussion] "Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said the Last Time I Saw You
« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2010, 12:45:57 PM »
Omg, have just watched the season finale (we are a little behind in the uk !!) It was soooo good, so good to see the gang together. I love the song at the end where they are sledging down the hill, does anyone know who sings it ?? And what an ending, cant wait for season 8 to air over here :)Will have to watch the re runs to keep me going until then !!

Offline rrios912

« Reply #152 on: November 06, 2010, 01:01:11 PM »
Omg, have just watched the season finale (we are a little behind in the uk !!) It was soooo good, so good to see the gang together. I love the song at the end where they are sledging down the hill, does anyone know who sings it ?? And what an ending, cant wait for season 8 to air over here :)Will have to watch the re runs to keep me going until then !!

The song is "Carry You Home" by Nashville Skyline.  :)

shoegal

« Reply #153 on: November 06, 2010, 01:03:22 PM »
Many thanks, your a star !