Author Topic: Victoria's talk with Haley  (Read 3829 times)

onetreehillgirl1

Re: Victoria's talk with Haley
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 03:27:11 PM »
The conversation was very sweet

Offline Morgan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • N.Scott ♥
    • Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 03:41:33 PM »
Loved it. It just shows that for once the show could make the "villian" a nice person but still have that edge and sassy-ness to them. Unlike Dan who is a bore.
-katy.rocks.my.socks-

Shoutout to my haters! Sorry you couldn't phase me.

jwriter

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 05:05:17 PM »
loved it.  It's nice seeing Victoria step up after being a deadbeat mom for so long.  proves you never stop parenting.   I think Victoria saying something is good for Haley, since it is so unexpected it might have more of impact then one of Haley's loved ones saying the same thing.

Megan

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 06:10:29 PM »
I loved it as well. Victoria has turned out to be such a great character and has brought many great storyline to OTH ever since season five! It was great to have that scene since those two characters never interact, so it brought a whole new dynamic, HOWEVER, it would have been nice to have had a Baley♥ scene as well (:

Offline simy

• credits icon:popo - signature:lovablesinss
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 06:11:52 PM »
love this scene, it was amazing because unexpected!

Offline JamieScott

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2010, 05:11:09 PM »
Victoria & Haley = amazing together! we should have so many more scenes with them, they bring so much to the screen i think. Victoria's words were so powerful and touching, I thought for sure Haley's mood would have changed.

Offline German_Girl

• Posting Freak
  • God kissed the earth once...where Germany is now!
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2011, 09:18:53 PM »
I def.loved that scene between Haley and Bitchtoria.I was very suprised as well to be honest.

I also have to say that Daphne did an amazing job there.She is a great actress!:)

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2011, 06:18:33 AM »
I def.loved that scene between Haley and Bitchtoria.I was very suprised as well to be honest.

I also have to say that Daphne did an amazing job there.She is a great actress!:)

Agreed!

Normally I don't really care for Victoria but that scene was very strong!

Started to dislike her again at the start of S8 thought...the way she talked to Brooke while she was in jail. Just rude.

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2011, 10:01:02 AM »
I agree, I loved this scene as well and it was something Haley needed. Talking to someone she knew very well and was really close to her, did very little for Haley at the time. Nathan, Jamie, Quinn, Brooke... No one managed to get to her because they were people she knew very well and had a bond with. I believe in situations like these, hearing someone you barely know sharing details about similar experiences really makes you think about it because at the end of the day, I'm sure Haley thought Nathan, Quinn, Brooke and everyone else close to her were telling her those things (ie that everything would be okay and that she was strong to get through that) because they loved her and wanted her to get better, it didn't necessarily mean those things were true. But hearing those same things from Victoria, someone she barely interacted with, she didn't think the same thing. Victoria telling her the things she did because she loved and cared about her wasn't an option so maybe, just maybe everything Victoria and everyone else told her was actually true and maybe she could really get better. And she did.

At least that's how I looked at it.

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2011, 11:38:20 AM »
I really liked this scene since it was powerful, deep and honest. Great sceneeeee.