Author Topic: Rachel going after Nathan  (Read 9852 times)

eleanore rigby

Re: Rachel going after Nathan
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2011, 09:46:35 PM »
Is it weird that I like the FanFics (such as "With or Without You") that showcase them as siblings?

Offline iloveoth16

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2011, 01:14:28 PM »
^Hmmm no I can kind of see them as siblings actually! That would have been an interesting SL

NickJess

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2011, 02:49:35 PM »
Threads started by Breyton should be locked and forgotten. Clearly, the guy doesn't know what he's talking about and this thread just proves that.

I don't see how people can even "ship" Nathan and Rachel. Is it because "they look hot together" or just because she's a slut? Maybe both, these are usually the reasons that make people ship pseudo couples. I'm sure these are the same people who ship Jack the ripper and one of his whores.

Nathan never gave a rat's ass about Rachel. The moments he shared with her were only because he wanted to know if he was completely looney or not since she told him she had seen Keith too. Look at what the guy did as soon as he found out she had been lying? Walked the hell out of there and ditched her, remembering her just how much he loved Haley.

You don't know how Nathan was able to resist her, Brey Brey? It makes sense. Unlike you, he's a man and doesn't think with his lower head. That's one of the things that separates a boy from a MAN.

So you have a slut who throws herself at a married man when she more than knows that and cheapily uses one of the things he's pretty sensitive about to get closer to him? A bond that's based in lies and manipulation. Oh yes, I already ship them! Get real, people.

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2011, 09:26:28 AM »
I don't think Nathan was really into Rachel. He was just desperately looking for an explanation about the bridge accident. He saw Keith and Rachel acted like she knew more. He wasn't interested in her as a person, just in her information. That's how I saw it anyway. When Rachel heard that Haley was pregnant she asked him if she ever stood a chance and he answered with a clear NO.

Some may argue it is unrealistic they got married in HS and that some SL's are very limited because of it but honestly I love that they stayed together for all these years. They had their problems and they struggled but they loved eachother so much that they survived everything. That's how love is supposed to be. Not sleeping around and have different boyfriends every few months. That's what I love about Haley and Nathan, and I am not even one of the most hardcore Naley fans. But even I can see Rachel never stood a chance. She didn't love Nathan ; she was just interested in trouble and his elephant between his legs if you know what I mean..and I am so glad Mark didn't go there with them!!

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2011, 01:22:07 PM »
I don't think Nathan was really into Rachel. He was just desperately looking for an explanation about the bridge accident. He saw Keith and Rachel acted like she knew more. He wasn't interested in her as a person, just in her information. That's how I saw it anyway. When Rachel heard that Haley was pregnant she asked him if she ever stood a chance and he answered with a clear NO.

Some may argue it is unrealistic they got married in HS and that some SL's are very limited because of it but honestly I love that they stayed together for all these years. They had their problems and they struggled but they loved eachother so much that they survived everything. That's how love is supposed to be. Not sleeping around and have different boyfriends every few months. That's what I love about Haley and Nathan, and I am not even one of the most hardcore Naley fans. But even I can see Rachel never stood a chance. She didn't love Nathan ; she was just interested in trouble and his elephant between his legs if you know what I mean..and I am so glad Mark didn't go there with them!!

I agree with every single word. Just a question though: what makes you think Nathan is so well endowed? You could have said 'ant' or 'kitten' or anything else. Why elephant? Jk.

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2011, 04:14:40 PM »
I agree with every single word. Just a question though: what makes you think Nathan is so well endowed? You could have said 'ant' or 'kitten' or anything else. Why elephant? Jk.

Hahahah, it was the first word / animal that came to mind. Plus, here in Holland we often use the Dutch word for it. Elephans have uhm...how to say in that English..a big long nose ( in Dutch = Slurf ) so we often compare it to something guys have.

Offline angelalucy

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Naley Always & Forever
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2011, 09:20:00 PM »
Rachel & Nathan.. no..
i agree with you

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2011, 09:20:52 AM »
Hahahah, it was the first word / animal that came to mind. Plus, here in Holland we often use the Dutch word for it. Elephans have uhm...how to say in that English..a big long nose ( in Dutch = Slurf ) so we often compare it to something guys have.

Nice. I knew I liked the Netherlands. "I have a big slurf". Sounds like a nice thing to say on a date if I were single.

Okay, I'll stop now and stop talking about Nathan's slurf.

Offline hilarie.love

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2011, 02:27:44 AM »
GET IT RACHEL.

i'm an n/h fan, don't get me wrong....... n/r has always and will always be my guilty pleasure though. basically what i'm saying is i most definitely would not have been opposed to something happening between these two for my own selfish reasons lol.
"Somebody told me that this is the place where everything's better and everything's safe."

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2011, 07:52:18 PM »
Guilty pleasure here :=)

Offline Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2013, 09:37:18 AM »
I by no means ship Nathan and Rachel, but recently I watched some S4 and it was an interesting storyline for her to go after him. She didnt care about Haley and obviously girls would like Nathan.

It was also good drama for Brooke and Rachel. I loved their fight by the pool.

Offline Molina

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2013, 04:55:22 AM »
Rachel and Nathan are just a big no no for me. I mean, I don't think they would ever have worked out together. I'm a big Naley fan and I really like them that way, together. Just like Brooke said "They give me hope".  :laugh: Even though it does close a lot of options of both of their potential stories which could've happened with the other characters I wouldn't call them unrealistic. The show would seem incomplete without them being together. Just like the time when Haley went off on the tour with Chris Keller. I would hate to see something like that happening on the show all over again. What I think of Rachel is that she is a slut and aims at ruining almost every good chemistry happening in the show between any 2 characters. Be it Lucas and Brooke or Nathan and Haley. And Rachel using the "I saw Keith in the water" just to get into his pants was really selfish and one of the worst things she had ever done. That really brought her down in my eyes. NATHAN and RACHEL together would not hit off for me. But again, all of this is completely my opinion  :) .

Offline HaleyFan88

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2013, 12:01:15 PM »
Ew to this!  I was so angry at Rachel for what she did.  There is a big difference between what she did this season to Naley as opposed to last season with Brucas.  For one thing, Nathan WASN'T single.  He was married - she freaking attended their wedding for heaven's sake (and made a huge scene) which begs the question, why was she invited in the first place?  She and Haley weren't friends.  She and Nathan weren't friends.  Why was she there?  Anyway, not important...

Rachel used Nathan in a truly disgusting way.  Her "I really wanted to help you" line in 4x05 was total bs, too.  She didn't want to help him one bit; she wanted him.  And she certainly didn't give a damn about his mental state or she never would have tried using it to her advantage.  That was despicable.  And even more irritating is that Nathan just let it all go and actually defended her after.  She didn't deserve that all all, in my opinion.

She also never once apologized to Haley; instead, she even antagonized her (4x09) and then went further by stealing from her during a horrible situation (again, using it to her advantage).

People say she's changed and deserved a second chance - please!  Rachel will never change; she will always be out for herself and herself only.

And for those who would have liked to see Nathan and Rachel together solely because they "look hot" together - sorry, but I find that pretty shallow.  I mean, to each their own.  Everyone can ship whoever they want, but I personally find that reason a shallow one.

Offline Naley567

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2017, 10:56:25 AM »
So you would ship Nathan and Rachel over Naley what's wrong with you are you on crack?
Naley is what makes One tree Hill One tree hill .Without them the show wouldn't have had a steady  and cute couple .How you feel about that Bacoon!

Offline mrs.scott23

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2017, 10:58:51 AM »
I'm confused on howthis relationship the board when they had multiple trials and tribulations to make the whole show and you just continue to watch it because of that. They are what made the show. RACHEL WAS A WHORE