For me S7, along with S3, was the best season yet. It was refreshing and had great story-lines.
The best part would be Lydia's death and how we saw the sisters struggle with her sickness / later death. Taylor's scene with Lydia was just hearthbreaking aswell as Haley's scene with her. And Quinn ofcourse. Even without Lydia their scenes as sisters were great. Them fighting in the pool = Epic.
There were other parts that loved deeply like :
- Sara/Clay parts
- Introduction of Quinn ( wanting to divorce David ).
- Haley's music on the show ^^
- I actually enjoyed to see a triangle between Skills - Miss Lauren and Mouth.
- Alex suicide SL was powerfull written.
- Grubbs actually having a GREAT voice, haha.
- More Mia ^^
One of the reasons I love OTH so much is their music and how they get actresses that can sing aswell. Having Mia, Alex and Haley on the show....and Jake in the past, and some others...I love how these actors get the chance to do both...sing and act.