Author Topic: Lee Norris Encounters  (Read 17626 times)

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
Re: Lee Norris Encounters
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2011, 09:46:33 AM »
Ladies, my friend Mel and her friends met him when they were in town a few weeks ago, they met him downtown which never happens haha

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

Offline Lauren

• <3
    • watch with lauren
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2011, 09:46:21 PM »
haha that's awesome!

Offline xSophiaxFanx

• Shanteloholic
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2011, 07:23:33 AM »
When I met Lee, this summer he was SO funny! Haha. He asked everyone where they were from, what their name was and whatnot. He took an interest in each and every fan. When I told him I came all the way from Norway, he was a little shocked, and his comment was the funniest ever. "Do they really air the show over there?!" and I was like "Yeah, but we're still early in season 8 though so I see it online.." and he was like "That's really awesome though. I never knew that!"
He's a total cutie :)
Shantel VanSanten made me strong. February 18th, 2012 I got to tell her in person. Best day of my life.

Offline Marieke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2011, 09:35:17 AM »
Lee is really the sweetest with fans :)

Offline kaitlyn.23

• I have frequent Skarsgåsms.
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2011, 08:18:53 PM »
I suppose I'll consider this an encounter, but it was via phone!

othislife13 (Kianna) was in Wilmington in August, & she was at Calico & I was on the phone with her. Anyway, she was meeting Lee, & I was like "Oh my god, you have to keep me on the phone so I can hear this!" anyway, she ended up putting me on the phone with Lee & he was the SWEETEST thing EVER. He was a little drunk too, but who cares? I know he's a nice guy, regardless. Anyway, we talked for a good fifteen to twenty  minutes, it was unbelievable. He was telling me that I should be there with him at Calico & everyone, & asked me where I lived. I said, "Canada, you should be here!" and he told me that he loved Canada, & the said, "So, if you're saying I should be there, are you inviting me over? To stay at your house?" & I told him, "Yeah man! Anytime." & he started rambling for a good five minutes about all the makeup he was wearing for season nine, & how he was also really sad that it was ending because he loved the show, what it stood for, & it had become his "life" because he'd been apart of it for so long. He was so genuine & sweet. He told me how much he loves his fans & how much he appreciates them, & he told me if I ever saw him to come say hi, & that he doesn't bite. At the end, he said "I love you Kailyn! It was so nice talking to you!"

I love Lee, he's probably my favourite cast-member for several reasons. First, I LOVE Mouth, & I love Minkus too! I also have NEVER, EVER heard a bad thing about him, not that it matters because what people do on their personal time is their business. But there's not one soul I've spoken to that's ever had a bad or iffy experience with Lee. He's genuinely interested in his fans & makes time for each & every one of you (or as much time as he can make,).

Seriously, if you see him, don't hesitate to say hi, I can guarantee he'll be the friendliest thing on earth. If I see him again, I'm asking him when our sleepover is, haha!

Offline othlove224

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • credit- sig- Pauline
« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2011, 09:52:04 AM »
he is SO SO friendly! I love that when you meet him he introduces himself "Hey my names Lee, whats your name?" haha. I was at filming over the summer, and he was in the van and he ducked. My friends and I were like WTF? because he always waves, and it super sweet! He ended up coming over after and was like I wasn't ignoring you guys I just has spoiler type things on me.. ha! But he is always a pleasure to meet, he always comes over the fans. He is a really sweet guy!

Offline kaitlyn.23

• I have frequent Skarsgåsms.
« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2011, 07:40:27 PM »
He's the sweetest. He's so friendly with the fans & open, & always gets to know you personally etc. Ahh.

Offline Lauren

• <3
    • watch with lauren
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2011, 05:19:35 AM »
Reason why I love him. :) Like you guys have said, I've never heard anyone say anything bad about him, ever. I mean nobody's perfect but he really is a sweetheart and I admire him just for the incredibly kind person that he is. I just hope that I can meet him in person someday.

Seriously, it's people like Lee that give me faith in humanity. He makes me want to be a better person. I just think he's so underrated and deserves more credit for the person that he is.

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2012, 11:06:20 PM »
I miss Lee Encounters ... :(

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2013, 11:56:37 AM »

Offline Lauren

• <3
    • watch with lauren
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2013, 08:29:07 AM »
aw, love that picture! they all look so happy. :D

Offline Marieke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2013, 12:02:34 PM »
Wow I haven't been here in so long! Probably in like more than a year... I'm more of a Gleek now. I haven't even watched the last season of OTH :/ It's bittersweet, I want to watch it and at the same time I don't, for multiple reasons. I still love Lee though! And hope to see him on tv again some day! He's amazing.

Hi Amanda and Lauren! It's been a while! How are you guys?

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2013, 09:55:42 PM »
oh the last season was so amazing <3 I absolutely loved it!!

I'm doing so well! :) hope you're well!

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2017, 03:21:28 PM »
That moment when you sign onto the forums after a very long absence ... and you still have your PM's from Lee <3

Offline DJ

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2017, 03:28:34 PM »
Wait! He pm'd you??