Author Topic: Lee Norris Encounters  (Read 17630 times)

Offline Leyton105%

• Posting 24/7
  • The villain becomes the hero.
Re: Lee Norris Encounters
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2010, 12:55:25 AM »
I met Lee in January, he was the sweetest ever.. he was so talkitive, he didn't rush us out he talked to me like a friend. I have a lot of respect for him :)

Lee is all patient with people. That is something I adore about him. I am glad you got to have the chance to talk with him  :)
Brooke & Julian | Nathan & Haley | Clay & Quinn | Lucas & Peyton | Mouth & Millie
I don't wanna break your heart. I wanna give your heart a break

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2010, 12:55:36 AM »
lol I love that video! <3 omg and the girl at the end just kills me when she basically launches her body at him as he walks away lol

you had some amazing experiences girl! and I cannot even believe that we were both at the same charity game and I didn't meet you ... odd! lol I really wanted to ask Lee for a photo at the charity game but, I had already made a fool of myself when I was infront of him at the table ... I remember the moment so clearly lol

I stood infront of him:
me- "hi..."
Lee- "hey, what's your name?"
me- "Amanda..."
Lee- "nice to meet you Amanda ... where are you from?"
me- "Canada..."
Lee- "ohh I love Canada!"
me- "ohhh I love you ..."
(Lee laughs and smiles)
(I smile back, completely embarrassed, and make my way down the line..)

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2010, 12:56:38 AM »
I met Lee in January, he was the sweetest ever.. he was so talkitive, he didn't rush us out he talked to me like a friend. I have a lot of respect for him :)

he's always like that :) he makes sure to ask your name, where your from ... its really nice <3 he's just so personable .. its nice to see

Offline Leyton105%

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2010, 01:03:44 AM »
lol I love that video! <3 omg and the girl at the end just kills me when she basically launches her body at him as he walks away lol

you had some amazing experiences girl! and I cannot even believe that we were both at the same charity game and I didn't meet you ... odd! lol I really wanted to ask Lee for a photo at the charity game but, I had already made a fool of myself when I was infront of him at the table ... I remember the moment so clearly lol

I stood infront of him:
me- "hi..."
Lee- "hey, what's your name?"
me- "Amanda..."
Lee- "nice to meet you Amanda ... where are you from?"
me- "Canada..."
Lee- "ohh I love Canada!"
me- "ohhh I love you ..."
(Lee laughs and smiles)
(I smile back, completely embarrassed, and make my way down the line..)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :):):):):):):)
Ohmeeegeeee. that is so freaking funny Amanda!
"I love Canada." "I love you.".
I think if we ever meet I going to make you a shirt that says that. :):)
That is so priceless. I never heard that one before. I love it.

I know! I didn't know ANYONE on the forms during that time. I actually joined the forums while I was in Wilmi. Haha. I didn't really know anything then. Like yeah. I hadn't even been watching the show long. I didn't start watching until late 07 to early 08..... Hahaha.....
Brooke & Julian | Nathan & Haley | Clay & Quinn | Lucas & Peyton | Mouth & Millie

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2010, 01:07:45 AM »
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :):):):):):):)
Ohmeeegeeee. that is so freaking funny Amanda!
"I love Canada." "I love you.".
I think if we ever meet I going to make you a shirt that says that. :):)
That is so priceless. I never heard that one before. I love it.

I know! I didn't know ANYONE on the forms during that time. I actually joined the forums while I was in Wilmi. Haha. I didn't really know anything then. Like yeah. I hadn't even been watching the show long. I didn't start watching until late 07 to early 08..... Hahaha.....

hahaha tell me about it! I couldn't help my stupidity! it just came out! he was mere feet away from me, looking at me ... I got nervous and word vomit came out of my mouth ... yeah, not one of my best moments! lol haha oh a shirt! can you imagine me wearing that! haha

yeah, I joined the forums right when I got home from Wilmington the first time ... they are just a great place for meeting people and for getting the scoop! I love that!

Offline Leyton105%

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2010, 01:19:07 AM »
hahaha tell me about it! I couldn't help my stupidity! it just came out! he was mere feet away from me, looking at me ... I got nervous and word vomit came out of my mouth ... yeah, not one of my best moments! lol haha oh a shirt! can you imagine me wearing that! haha

yeah, I joined the forums right when I got home from Wilmington the first time ... they are just a great place for meeting people and for getting the scoop! I love that!
Haha. That is deff word vomit to the max. It is so funny. At least he just laughed it off and didn't make you feel anymore weird. He is jsut amazing like that to not have made it a big deal. :).
You don't have to wear the shirt, but it would be a funny memory thing to have. :):)

Haha. Yeah I first started to come here to read spoilers then I started to read everything else, then I went to Wilmi and I joined to chat with some people who were there. Loll. :)

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2010, 01:25:49 AM »
Haha. That is deff word vomit to the max. It is so funny. At least he just laughed it off and didn't make you feel anymore weird. He is jsut amazing like that to not have made it a big deal. :).
You don't have to wear the shirt, but it would be a funny memory thing to have. :):)

Haha. Yeah I first started to come here to read spoilers then I started to read everything else, then I went to Wilmi and I joined to chat with some people who were there. Loll. :)

yeah .. I tend to have a lot of that when I am around Lee ... like if you listen to me in this video.... omg, I just find myself thinking, "Amanda .. shut up!" lol

Lee - Private Meeting

Offline Leyton105%

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2010, 01:34:56 AM »
Well, I love how you ask questions. :). I love you talking. I know when I watch my videos I am liek "Woooow, can you not shut up?" Haha. Ergggg. I want to go and meet him with you. :):).

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2010, 01:36:46 AM »
Well, I love how you ask questions. :). I love you talking. I know when I watch my videos I am liek "Woooow, can you not shut up?" Haha. Ergggg. I want to go and meet him with you. :):).

ahaha yeah well I find myself a bit annoying when I'm talking to him .. there's just so much that I want to say lol

oh, that would be so much fun eh! and we need to include Lauren is that as well! that girl needs to meet Lee! haha do you think we'd all have major word vomit if we were together meeting Lee?

Offline Leyton105%

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2010, 01:44:28 AM »
ahaha yeah well I find myself a bit annoying when I'm talking to him .. there's just so much that I want to say lol

oh, that would be so much fun eh! and we need to include Lauren is that as well! that girl needs to meet Lee! haha do you think we'd all have major word vomit if we were together meeting Lee?
Well, at least you say what you want to Lee and not have a "Dang I should have told Lee when I had the chance" moments. :).

Oh mee gee. Lauren can totally come. It will be the best thing ever. We can start planning after we find out the news we are all waiting for. Lmao.

Oh golly. We deff need someone recording what we say to lee so we can look at how much of idiots we were later on. Haha. I think we will ask him everything in the book. :)

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2010, 01:53:23 AM »
Well, at least you say what you want to Lee and not have a "Dang I should have told Lee when I had the chance" moments. :).

Oh mee gee. Lauren can totally come. It will be the best thing ever. We can start planning after we find out the news we are all waiting for. Lmao.

Oh golly. We deff need someone recording what we say to lee so we can look at how much of idiots we were later on. Haha. I think we will ask him everything in the book. :)

hahaha very true! well I missed my opportunity last month to ask him stuff because there was so many freaking people ... there was like 8 of us for like 6 hours, freezing in the morning .. and then when we got to the downtown location, there was like 50 lol so my mind just went blank when Lee came over .. that sucked lol

Offline Leyton105%

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2010, 01:58:42 AM »
hahaha very true! well I missed my opportunity last month to ask him stuff because there was so many freaking people ... there was like 8 of us for like 6 hours, freezing in the morning .. and then when we got to the downtown location, there was like 50 lol so my mind just went blank when Lee came over .. that sucked lol
Oh my word. That is a lot of people. I would have gotten a little frazzled too. Dang. Well, we will have an other chance to ask him what we want. I don't people are going to be able to keep us quite. I just hope we get that chance!

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2010, 02:06:51 AM »
Oh my word. That is a lot of people. I would have gotten a little frazzled too. Dang. Well, we will have an other chance to ask him what we want. I don't people are going to be able to keep us quite. I just hope we get that chance!

hahah yeah, well and I didn't want to be pushy or anything ...so I just stood there, patiently waiting for the other fans to finish and for Lee to acknowledge me.  I didn't try to get his attention :)

Offline Leyton105%

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2010, 02:21:31 AM »
hahah yeah, well and I didn't want to be pushy or anything ...so I just stood there, patiently waiting for the other fans to finish and for Lee to acknowledge me.  I didn't try to get his attention :)
Lol. Well, that is good you let the others go first. :), That is really nice of you. Everyone deserves the chance to meet him. Hehe. That is cool he acknowledges you tho.

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2010, 02:25:59 AM »
this is the picture of Lee with my friend Jackie from our November meeting .. I love how her photo turned out so much better than mine! LOL she claims its because she is a lot taller than me and was able to block the light from the studio from hitting the flash from the camera ... haha good answer I suppose! haha

this was the video that me and Jackie took the next morning... we talked briefly about our "lee meeting" :) so much fun!

« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 04:21:42 PM by lee_loverxox »