Author Topic: Lee Norris Encounters  (Read 17776 times)

Offline othalwaysandforever

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Icon-Me Sig- Angnes
Re: Lee Norris Encounters
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2010, 01:18:05 PM »
LOL your sunggie I love mine it's so warm

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2010, 01:39:38 PM »
LOL your sunggie I love mine it's so warm

yeah it was great! and then when I was told that Lee was coming out, I tried to whip it off really fast but, it got stuck lol that was a bit of an ordeal .. and then I finally got it off and threw it on the ground with my purse and walked quickly over towards the trailers! haha

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Icon-Me Sig- Angnes
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2010, 03:55:26 PM »
Haha I would have did the same thing LOL they are hard to get off when you have alot on

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2010, 10:34:16 PM »
Haha I would have did the same thing LOL they are hard to get off when you have alot on

oh it was bad ... because I was a loser and had the Snuggie on the other way ... so backwards if you will.  So because of this, I had it tied like a bathrobe ... making it nearly impossible to get off when I needed to! lol fun times! :P

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Icon-Me Sig- Angnes
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2010, 08:20:42 AM »
haha well mine always falls off cause I'm so small so I always put mine on werid

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2010, 11:07:17 PM »
haha well mine always falls off cause I'm so small so I always put mine on werid

you should post your photos with Lee :)

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Icon-Me Sig- Angnes
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2010, 01:20:59 PM »
I will but I havnt been on my comp only my ipod and you can't do pic

Offline mrsdanscott

• Credit for Icon.... GreatScott33 :)
    • my twitter account
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2010, 09:18:38 PM »
Well, I clearly dont need to post my encounter with lee... enough said in he vid LOL... OMG.... amanda, you really need to crop me and my damn 3 hoods out of there LOL

And Cold doesnt even describe it, I had so many layers on it was unbelievable.....stupid broken jacket, and stupid weather...ughhhh and that HAD to be the day we met the entire cast...minus... james and joy...ughhh

anyways, lee was great, although I could have had a retake pic with him but unfortunately wearing three hoods for as many hours as i did... hair is justnot amazing LOL

Credit: FanPop

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2010, 10:02:25 PM »
oh Mel! that just brought back so many memories! I completely forgot that you even had a jacket! LOL

and your three hoods were pretty freaking epic! have to say! at least you were warm! I would have brought some snow pants if I knew it was going to be as cold as it was! hahaha

haha I love how Lee was like "do you want to take them off?" and you were like "nah.." haha probably too much of a mission to take them off eh? and I love that he thought your photo was very cool! its so "artsy!" :) indeed, it is!

Offline mrsdanscott

• Credit for Icon.... GreatScott33 :)
    • my twitter account
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2010, 10:07:38 PM »
yeah and that he wanted one of my photos...

if I would have taken those hoods offf... the pic woul dlook like my stephen colletti pic...gah!

I also woul dhave been warmer had I had my mittens...or atleast the other one... damn u summerville.... LOL

all in all... I like wilmington in the summer, and lee was just fantastic about it! next time I should bring him a copy of the pic!

Credit: FanPop

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2010, 10:12:25 PM »
yeah and that he wanted one of my photos...

if I would have taken those hoods offf... the pic woul dlook like my stephen colletti pic...gah!

I also woul dhave been warmer had I had my mittens...or atleast the other one... damn u summerville.... LOL

all in all... I like wilmington in the summer, and lee was just fantastic about it! next time I should bring him a copy of the pic!

bahahaah your one mitten! omg, that was the topic of conversation our entire trip! like we lost everything on that trip! it was getting a bit ridiculous!

I love when Cait gets her photo with Lee and I'm like "I got you too Cait" and Lee looks over at me and just smiles .. and I was just video taping so I was like "ok, you're good!" :) lol

Offline Leyton105%

• Posting 24/7
  • The villain becomes the hero.
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2010, 12:30:30 AM »
-First time-

The first time I meet Lee was at the last charity game. I went around with everyone as normal. After getting his autograph there was a break between me and the person behind me. He says "Oh looks like I get a little break." and drank some water. I wanted more then anything to ask to take a picture with him there, but was afraid, because they told us no pictures with the cast, and I didn't want to ruin my chances of meeting the others. Then comes a big story about Brooke's doll house, that I will not type here, but if you don't know the story PM, and I will tell you all about it. But us girls are up there with the doll house and Sophia Bush stops signing autographs to come look at it before it is auctioned off. Lee, Mark, Jackson and a few others come up to see the house as well. I was standing there next to Lee, and he looks at the dollhouse and says "I gave her that doll house". I couldn't help but laugh. I looked at him and very shyly said his name, which he kindly responded "Yes", and I asked if I could have a picture with him, and he said "Yes, no problem". He came over and took a picture with me. That made my whole trip amazing and I left there a very happy girl.

-Second Time-

I had been checking the forums through my phone all morning long to see if anyone, anywhere heard about filming for the day. I don't remember if I read it on the forums, or if someone had told me that they were setting up for filming like three or four blocks away. I went straight over there and sure enough they were setting up. Some other fans were right behind me, and we were all woundering who will be filming. I turned the corner and saw a Ohmaha sign on the bus stop and I squealed while saying "We are in 'Ohmaha' right now. They are filming in 'Ohmaha', which means Lee will be here for sure!" the fans were all happy, and the crew asked us to leave and told us what time to get back. I cam back at that time and waited and waited and waited like we all do during filming. Finally, Chad Micheal Murray and Lee start walking our way. All of the fans swarmed over Chad. I pushed my past the fans and saw Lee with his hands in his pocket, head down. "Lee!" I shouted when I saw him, he looked up with that beautiful smile on his face. He took a picture with me, then the three girls that were follwing me. Signed autographs and talked to us for a bit. It was most deff. a great secong meeting, and made me fall in love with him all over again.

-Third Time-

Now this time I didn't get to actually go up and talked to him, but there is a funny story. My friednds and I were extraing on a Monday night. We got to Jamie's "school" rather early, and were talking about how long these days can go. We realized that if we do have a long day we would miss that nights episode. We debated if it is okay that we miss the eppisode since we are watching a scence be made, or if we should just leave and go watch the eppie. Disscussion went on until we had to go film. We were all sitting int the audince for Jamie's recital. Not knowing what was going to happen I almost freaked out when Lee walked in because 'Mouth' was late. Ashley had to nudge me so I didn't cause a scence, but I did good, and we continued to record. After a few more hours it was dinner time and we upstairs to eat. Jokingly we talked about how cool it would be if were able to eat with the cast, then Anita grabbed my arm and wispered "Look". I look up and see James. I automatically wounder where they are all sitting at. I see their table, and we all take the table next to their. We eat quitely, until we notice the episode starts in half an hour. We start talking about how much it is going to suck that we missed the eppisode and how we hope we have time to watch it online tomorrow. I guess we got a little too into our conversation and a little too loud, because I glance up at Lee and he is staring at us, laughs and goes back to his script. I just laugh, and wisper to my friends what just happened. :).

-Fourth Time-

This girl from California (on the forums) knew I was going to Wilmington and had made a scrapbook for the cast and asked me to give it to them. I recived the scrapbook, and looked through it and noticed she didn't have a section for Lee, 'Mouth' or 'Mouth and Millie', and I just knew the scrapbook was not complete without them. With her premission the peopel I was in Wilmi with and I added those three sections and one with Bevin the day before filming at Tric for the Leyton reception. We knew they would be filming there, I can't remember how, but we did know the night before. While waiting at filming the next day, we asked if we were able to give the cast a present. Someone had told me no, that I would have to take it to the studio and leave it there. I told my friends, "When Lee comes out I am going to give it to him". They asked how I knew Lee was going to come out and I simply told him that Lee always comes out and smiled. Sure enough he was the next one to come over and I handed him the scrapbook and he loved it. He said that he was going to take it and share it with the rest of the cast. :). I showed him all the parts I put in there. It was a lot of fun and he looked so cute in that tux of his.
Brooke & Julian | Nathan & Haley | Clay & Quinn | Lucas & Peyton | Mouth & Millie
I don't wanna break your heart. I wanna give your heart a break

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2010, 12:39:06 AM »
I remember hearing about all those experiences!!! you have definitely had some amazing times with Lee!!!! <3  I really love the second one though ... I'm glad that you by pasted Chad and went to Lee, that makes me happy :)

here's the actual video of you giving Lee the scrapbook .. he was was nice about it eh? he's like "oh no, I can't take that .... " :)

Fan Gives Lee Norris a Scrapbook

Offline Leyton105%

• Posting 24/7
  • The villain becomes the hero.
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2010, 12:49:39 AM »
haha. I haven't seen that video in SO FREAKING LONG. Ughhh. Idk. He didn't want to take, but was like I will share it around with the rest of the cast. he is such a sweetie. :).

HAHAHAHAHHAHA. This is the video that I was thinking of the other day. I love the girl at the end. He face is just amamzing, and she goes "I want a hug too" (You can hear better on a diff vid) and runs after him.
Brooke & Julian | Nathan & Haley | Clay & Quinn | Lucas & Peyton | Mouth & Millie
I don't wanna break your heart. I wanna give your heart a break

Offline othlove224

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • credit- sig- Pauline
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2010, 12:50:43 AM »
I met Lee in January, he was the sweetest ever.. he was so talkitive, he didn't rush us out he talked to me like a friend. I have a lot of respect for him :)