Author Topic: ~*Always and Forever Naley Fans*~  (Read 27125 times)

Offline OTHfan91

Re: ~*Always and Forever Naley Fans*~
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2011, 08:23:34 PM »
Can I feel out the thing for them to be on the fan list?

Name: Jennifer
Favorite Naley Scene: 7x06 "Lose her? She's right here. I'm never letting go of her."
Funniest Scene: 6x07 when he says "My girl's a badass, that's hot." and 4x15 with the list of girls he slept with.
Favorite Naley & Jamie Scene: After Jamie hears on the news that Nathan is going to be in the NBA and he jumps on Nathan and they are swaying back and forth on the couch. It's just such a cute family moment. :)
Favorite Cheesy Moment: Answering machine scene in 2x17
Best Haley Moment: Oh gosh, Haley is my favorite so this is hard. So many, when she tells Lucas she is in love for the first time, her breakdown in 5x02, when she slaps Rachel...so many good ones.
Best Nathan Moment: When he gets called to be in the NBA and when he comes to Haley after he collapsed in 1x09.
A song that reminds you of Naley: All That I'm Asking For - Lifehouse
When did you fall in love in love with Naley: I started out watching their scenes on youtube before I even started the show, so I would say I fell in love with them in Season 1. :)
What makes them so special to you: The fact that they get through everything TOGETHER. Good and bad. They really are a testiment to true love and love conquering all. They are soulmates. Always and Forever <3

Offline Lulu-144

« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2012, 01:32:33 AM »
Can I please be added?
n a t h a n + h a l e y

Offline princesssoccer90

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Lathan Award 2013
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2012, 03:09:23 PM »
I would like to be added as well!!!

Naley and Leyton-OTH December MOM 2012

Offline Lulu-144

« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2012, 04:22:04 AM »
I love the opening threads!
n a t h a n + h a l e y

Offline butterflies21

• Posting Freak
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2013, 02:58:54 PM »
we REALLY need to bring this OP to the new forum! I'm not sure if Mia and Morgan even log in here anymore, bt hopefully they'd be ok with us re-posting it. They and all the other NH fans back in the day worked so hard on this, it'd be sad to see it get deleted when these forums close :(

Offline iloveny-x

« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2013, 06:18:51 PM »
Yes it needs to be done. I am sure they would hate for this to disappear. Can any body get in contact with either of them?

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2013, 06:48:34 PM »
I'll gladly add it to the new forum. I didn't do it already because I didn't know if they would be okay with it. If anyone can reach them, I'll definitely do what I can to transfer this :)

Offline Morgan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • N.Scott ♥
    • Tumblr
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2013, 11:50:04 PM »
A little birdie told me you guys were asking about this. MOVE IT! Do whatever you'd like with it. :) This thing took so long I'd hate for it to be lost, lol. <333333
-katy.rocks.my.socks-

Shoutout to my haters! Sorry you couldn't phase me.

Offline butterflies21

• Posting Freak
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2013, 05:37:41 PM »
Morgan! it's great to hear from you. I agree it'd be sad for it to be lost.

Offline HaleyFan88

« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2013, 10:34:04 AM »
I'm new to this board and since my favorite couple is Naley and I primarily watch OTH for them, I figured this was the perfect thread to make my first post.   :D

Name: Nikella or Kella
Favorite Naley Scene: There are really too many so I'm gonna list one (or more) fave from each season.
103, 108, 122, 201, 307, 313, 317 (football field), 322, 403 (in bed), 513, 624 (NBA), 707 (drunk/young talk), 818 (he tells her a story), 911 (she runs up to him)
Favorite Naley & Jamie Scene:  518 (pool)
Favorite Nathan & Jamie Scene: 704 (Nathan shows Jamie the picture), 913
Favorite Nathan & Lydia Scene: 822 (pool), 902 (goodbye)
Favorite Haley & Jamie Scene: 717 (looking @ pics), 913
Favorite Haley & Lydia Scene: 906 (walking), 912 (singing/high five)
Favortie Naley & Lydia Scene: 904 (webcam) - That was really the only scene we had with those three  :(
Favorite Cheesy Moment: Naley really has so many of these moments but 217 (answering machine) is definitely my favorite
Favorite Funny Moment: 412, 415, 714
Favorite Nathan Moment: 405 (both speeches), 706 ("lose her, she's right here"), 907 ("if you touch my wife, I'll kill you")
Favorite Haley Moment: 307 (leaving the tour), 502 (fed up), 908 (voice over & @ police station)
A song that reminds you of Naley: When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating, Halo by Bethany Joy Lenz (Haley), See Me Through by Rascal Flatts (Nathan)
When did you fall in love in love with Naley: I didn't watch OTH from when it first aired but I did watch the DVDs from seasons 1-9, and I fell in love with Naley in 103.  I saw the chemistry between James and Joy, and I adored all of the Naley scenes.  They had such an epic (yes, cliched) romance - the bad boy falling for the good, girl-next-door.  I LOVED it!
What makes them so special to you: What doesn't make Naley special?  Haha.  There are so many things.  As I stated above, I loved their start - the whole jock/tutor girl scenerio.  I love how infinitely they loved one another.  Since they got together, it was always about them.  Yes, there were moments (aka Chris, Carrie) where their love was tested and there was a VERY tiny measure of infidelity but all in all, they were never unfaithful to one another.  It was clear the love was still very present, and they wanted to make it work.  They didn't play games with one another.  They had their hard times for sure but they persevered.  Nathan and Haley had a commitment to each other and to their marriage/family, and it was very real and honest. They supported each others' dreams and wanted to be a part of those journeys together.  Not many couples can get married at the age they did and actually make it work.  Naley were true love.  And let's not forget to mention the chemistry between James and Joy.  They made Nathan and Haley for me - as a couple and as individuals.  I can't and don't want to imagine any other two actors doing them justice.  For nine years, I never lost that amazing chemistry I saw between them.