Author Topic: The Official Joy and James: Unscripted Moments #2  (Read 657307 times)

Offline naleychick

• Posting Freak
Re: The Official Joy and James: Unscripted Moments #2
« Reply #5730 on: March 29, 2013, 09:03:14 PM »
Same here! I remember watching very closely each scene they had so that I could get on here and report any unscripted moments they had. :)
Someday, this beach might wash away, the oceans may dry, the sun could dim, but on that day I'll still be loving you. Always and forever.

Offline kayleighOTHfan23

« Reply #5731 on: May 17, 2013, 07:58:30 PM »
I'm glad this place didn't shut down, I started going through the pages from around about the end of S7 times a few months ago and haven't gone through them all yet! So amusing looking at it. I was going to make a post about the stuff I found funny/amusing/nice about looking through it but... this isn't it, yet, cause I'm not done. Ha. I was just watching 3x22 for the first time in ages and I noticed something I'd never noticed before! After Cooper gives his toast he shakes Nathan's hand and kisses Haley's cheek and tells her she looks beautiful, which is all fairly obvious, but then Haley goes to Cooper "He looks beautiful?" and points to Nathan! And I got excited. I'd never noticed she said that before. And also I noticed this odd purple outfit/dress/jacket in the background of the scenes in the room where they get ready, when Lucas tells Haley he'll give her away/when Lucas and Brooke fight. It made me lol.

Anyhoo sorry, I just get excited when I notice something I never had before, especially when it comes to NH, and this is the only place I can tell people about it where there's a chance people might care! Haha. I miss having new episodes to squeal about in here. Think we had a bit of a field day after 7x22.

Offline naleychick

• Posting Freak
« Reply #5732 on: May 17, 2013, 09:05:12 PM »
There is no need to apologize for getting excited about that. I also miss coming here after each episode and being all fangirl about it. :)
Someday, this beach might wash away, the oceans may dry, the sun could dim, but on that day I'll still be loving you. Always and forever.

Offline Michelle23

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Bethany Joy| icon? sigTabby
« Reply #5733 on: December 26, 2013, 12:37:17 PM »
Gonnnaaa miss you guys! This was one of my favorite threads on this forums! I remember watching every Naley scene with this thread in the back of my mind! Thank for all the memories guys! Thankfull for every post I have read, every reply, every laugh & every sad moment. Will remember this thread and you guys forever! X Michelle

nathan & haley
you make my world complete

Offline naleychick

• Posting Freak
« Reply #5734 on: December 27, 2013, 12:00:37 AM »
Hey Michelle, it's been awhile.  I remember how we were all bummed when we had to create a new thread for it because we had so many pages to the old one. I think a lot of us when we noticed something that was unscripted tried to remember it so we could post it on here. I'm starting to get bummed that this thread will close too. :(