Author Topic: The Official Joy and James: Unscripted Moments #2  (Read 655777 times)

Offline Jenileesk8

• Posting Freak
Re: The Official Joy and James: Unscripted Moments #2
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2010, 02:07:10 PM »

i have always LOVED this scene....most beautiful scene ever in my opinion. The blue color is unbelievable and the riverwalk looks SO gorgeous. Reaffirms why the Riverwalk is my favorite part of Wilmington!
~JeniLee~

Offline kayleighOTHfan23

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2010, 02:37:50 PM »
This is a cute little interview that a lot of you have probably seen and although it's not as cute for the JLs as some of the other TRL ones, if you go to round about 3.40 ish when Chad starts telling the story of James saying 'Thank you Schwahn!' for getting to kiss Hilarie, there's a cute little moment where Joy thinks it's going to be about her... Hmm, perhaps there are some nice little stories about you and James kissing Joy? :P Haha I'm probably reading too much into it. But whatever ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdG69h0lvwg

hannahlovesnaley23

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2010, 02:46:01 PM »
^that's so cute! when chad said that i think i heard her say "no..." but then he said it was in the pilot and she did this little hand gesture like okay i'm good.  i love these two!

idk why, but i love this.  and especially james' hand placement :) they're so pretty.

this is just...gah.

Offline Shannonef13

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Icon: LJ/FF.
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2010, 05:36:41 PM »
Love all the caps in here! This thread is already off to a pretty start. =)

^that's so cute! when chad said that i think i heard her say "no..." but then he said it was in the pilot and she did this little hand gesture like okay i'm good.  i love these two!

idk why, but i love this.  and especially james' hand placement :) they're so pretty.

Aw, I never even noticed his hand in that picture. <3

I don't normally post S4 caps because I hate it, but I'm bored. haha.

^ I love when they hold hands, lol.

Don't forget to be great. Because you are. - Mark Schwahn

Offline amoRBD

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • icon credit: Agnes
    • Brooke-Julian
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2010, 06:16:17 PM »
This is a cute little interview that a lot of you have probably seen and although it's not as cute for the JLs as some of the other TRL ones, if you go to round about 3.40 ish when Chad starts telling the story of James saying 'Thank you Schwahn!' for getting to kiss Hilarie, there's a cute little moment where Joy thinks it's going to be about her... Hmm, perhaps there are some nice little stories about you and James kissing Joy? :P Haha I'm probably reading too much into it. But whatever ;)

OMG i haven't seen that trl appearance in a long time!aww james is such a cutie. I miss those TRL days. anyway Thanks for posting. And welcome! I used to be a lurker on these forums about 3 or 4 years ago, it's so much funner when you participate though. LOL And you're off to a great start! You posted my favorite cap, the one where they are sleeping from season 6. Gahh I swear i want a poster of that to hang up on my wall! They look soo adorable!

smarturl.it/wildandfree

Offline morgies1

• Posting Freak
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2010, 07:00:14 PM »
I never noticed that part in the TRL video! So cute!
I want to hear their stories :(

Offline Sonia93

• I'm a VIP!
  • I ♥ Paul Wesley
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2010, 07:05:56 PM »

About this video by the way , i read somewhere (maybe her IDK) that's when the guy ask a hug from Joy , James said something like "this my girl " i don't remember exactly what i read it seems like someting in the same way !
I focus on the video and i heart nothing from JAMES lol

♥ it's You and Me Stefan , Always ♥  Elena to Damon : "I love Stefan ... It's always gonna be Stefan" ♥

Offline amoRBD

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
    • Brooke-Julian
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2010, 08:44:37 PM »
^OMG i was listening for that too because i never heard about that. But that'd be so cute if he did. LOL

Ok so I'm excited because I'm starting my OTH marathon tonight! I'll be watching a random episode from all the episodes of OTH and I just love how every episode includes a naley scene or a few naley scenes except for of course a few in season 2 and 3 but whatever. So if anyone is available for chat on aim later tonight or early tomorrow morning and wants to watch OTH with me that'd be fun!

smarturl.it/wildandfree

Offline oth-hot-tho

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2010, 08:45:34 PM »
OK this place is GORGEOUS.

Veronica good luck with you OTH marathon. Sounds like something I need to do soon.

I think it may well take over the last one as the hottest on earth (hopefully with lots more goodies to come over the next few eppys)

OH MY GOSH, this is such a hot/cute page! <3

Thanks Amber, I will ask Jess! And I thought this was thread number three too, we had one before this with a different title right?

Yeah it was called something spectacular LOL then they did something different to the forums and we had to split everything into pics, unscripted etc and this just became the place to be :) haha

Offline Jenileesk8

• Posting Freak
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2010, 08:48:20 PM »
^OMG i was listening for that too because i never heard about that. But that'd be so cute if he did. LOL

Ok so I'm excited because I'm starting my OTH marathon tonight! I'll be watching a random episode from all the episodes of OTH and I just love how every episode includes a naley scene or a few naley scenes except for of course a few in season 2 and 3 but whatever. So if anyone is available for chat on aim later tonight or early tomorrow morning and wants to watch OTH with me that'd be fun!

that would be soooo fun!!!! I'm actually in the middle of rewatching season 5 right now though haha
~JeniLee~

Offline Jenileesk8

• Posting Freak
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2010, 08:53:30 PM »
***nevermind!***
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 08:59:55 PM by Jenileesk8 »
~JeniLee~

Offline amoRBD

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
    • Brooke-Julian
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2010, 09:10:06 PM »
that would be soooo fun!!!! I'm actually in the middle of rewatching season 5 right now though haha

haha gosh i feel like everyone has been rewatching OTH. Jeez this marathon is long overdue!

But nonetheless I'm super excited!!

smarturl.it/wildandfree

Offline Jenileesk8

• Posting Freak
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2010, 09:12:10 PM »
haha i started rewatching season 4 around christmas and finally finished earlier this week so now I am trying to finish season 5 before back to work Monday!
~JeniLee~

Offline morgies1

• Posting Freak
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2010, 09:14:36 PM »
I re-watch season 3 quite a lot lol. Usually the first few episodes of season 4 too. I've been watching season 6 lately too!
It's great to go back and watch the old seasons, especially season 1, but i don't have that right now :(

Offline **othforever**

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2010, 12:17:39 AM »
^You aren't reading too much into it..lol! I think every Jls fan out there noticed these lil things back in the day :P Judging by her reaction she might have thought it had something to do with her..lol!