Author Topic: Brooke and Alexander & Alex and Julian?  (Read 15993 times)

Offline soovermyself

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
Re: Brooke and Alexander & Alex and Julian?
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 10:23:03 PM »
I'm convinced that Brulian are endgame, Austin even said he sighed for another season after Mark told him Brulian would be endgame. Alex and Alexander are just there to cause a lot of trouble.
Credit dcfreak_2002

Offline naley_brulain_leyton

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Jack & Rose
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 10:24:17 PM »
I'm totally for Brulian being endgame. But I love the chemistry between Austin and Jana.

*...I was wrong...*

Offline Bryanna

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • MikeyP<3
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 10:36:28 PM »
Ew no. I could never ship Alex/Julian. I like Alex on her own when she's not trying to be a homewrecking man thief. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I pretty much like Alex for the comic relief/the Millie storyline.

Also, I didn't think Alexander was hot at all.

Offline Jamie

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 11:19:15 PM »
^ AGREED Bryanna. I don't think he's hot. I really hope he isn't gonna be her next love interest.

Idk though, I'm kinda over BJu but I also really don't like Alex and Julian. BUT after this episode, I have a feeling Julian actually may have some kind of feelings for her. Like the "You came?" "Of course I did." lines. I just can't buy that he's doing this because he doesn't want her to "lose her fire".

So I'm kinda torn.

onesweethril

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2009, 11:24:45 PM »
I totally could love Alex and Julian as a couple. But I agree with you guys ^ Alexander was not attractive. Like at all. && not that looks matter, butttt i just don't want Brooke to fall for him.

Offline Sara

• dodger716
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2009, 11:27:00 PM »
I love Alex and Julian, I think they've got a great spark, even if it's just as friends.
And while I don't like BJu at all, ugh, I defenitely am not feeling Brooke and Alexander haha.

Offline NYislesfan

• Posting Freak
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2009, 11:46:04 PM »
If Bju arent endgame though..there r gonna be a lot of pisssed off people

Tori

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2009, 11:48:48 PM »
BJu will be endgame, I don't think anyone needs to worry.

Alexander is cute in a weird way, hahaha. <3

Dorkodancer147

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2009, 12:14:22 AM »
ALEX AND JULIAN. <3.

Omgawsh, they are so cute.

Offline ILuvPeyton

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2009, 12:16:31 AM »
we've known this guy less than two seconds and we're already shipping him with Brooke?

Offline Bryanna

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • MikeyP<3
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2009, 12:27:28 AM »
^ AGREED Bryanna. I don't think he's hot. I really hope he isn't gonna be her next love interest.

Idk though, I'm kinda over BJu but I also really don't like Alex and Julian. BUT after this episode, I have a feeling Julian actually may have some kind of feelings for her. Like the "You came?" "Of course I did." lines. I just can't buy that he's doing this because he doesn't want her to "lose her fire".

So I'm kinda torn.

I don't think he's falling for her as much as he's just an idiot. A lot of the time, guys don't really know where to draw the line between being nice/friendly and like...leading people on. The way I saw it, she was in a very very vulnerable position, so he HAD TO be nice to her. If he went in and wasn't noticeably nice to her, he would've been seen as an ass. Like I said, I think he's just a guy who doesn't realize that she's going to interpret what he was saying/doing the wrong way.

But yeah, what I'm hoping happens is that Brooke starts working with this male Alex. I don't really care if Alex falls for Brooke or not, but I don't want her to fall for him...but at the same time be close enough with him to the point that it makes Julian jealous to see. Maybe he'll get a taste of what Brooke's been going through. Idk, I'm just hoping that that's where this whole male Alex storyline is going to eventually lead.

Offline Jamila

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2009, 12:34:13 AM »
I think BJ (haha just noticed how that looks. my maturity level is great tonight) anyways BJu are probably going to be end game.

Alex and Julian are cute together. I like them a lot. She needs some serious help and he has mommy issues so I don't see them working out long term. Suicide is a huge issue and Julian can't save her because she is clearly unstable and had other issues.

Alexander is cute. love the accent. He is another random guy in Brooke's life. They won't work out, but he will help her realize how much she loves Julian etc...

I love how both roadblocks to BJu are named Alex. real creative names OTH.

Offline naley_brulain_leyton

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Jack & Rose
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2009, 12:36:56 AM »
I don't think he's falling for her as much as he's just an idiot. A lot of the time, guys don't really know where to draw the line between being nice/friendly and like...leading people on. The way I saw it, she was in a very very vulnerable position, so he HAD TO be nice to her. If he went in and wasn't noticeably nice to her, he would've been seen as an ass. Like I said, I think he's just a guy who doesn't realize that she's going to interpret what he was saying/doing the wrong way.

But yeah, what I'm hoping happens is that Brooke starts working with this male Alex. I don't really care if Alex falls for Brooke or not, but I don't want her to fall for him...but at the same time be close enough with him to the point that it makes Julian jealous to see. Maybe he'll get a taste of what Brooke's been going through. Idk, I'm just hoping that that's where this whole male Alex storyline is going to eventually lead.
ITA.

Ok, if Alex and Alexander get together it'll be OTH's very own Taylor-squared.

*...I was wrong...*

Offline Bryanna

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • MikeyP<3
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2009, 12:42:20 AM »
You know what else I don't like about this? The outcome of the situation (at least at first) will not teach Alex anything. It will show her that by doing that, she's getting (or appearing to get) exactly what she wants:

-They're making the movie.
-Brooke and Julian broke up/are on a break/whatever.
-Guarenteed that she has the wrong idea about Julian after the stuff he said/grabbing her hand. So she's going to think that he's into her now.

So, yeah...essentially all she's going to know is that by doing that she got exactly what she wanted. LAAAAAAAAAME.

Offline morethananyone

• Posting 24/7
  • Icon: LJ
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2009, 01:15:16 AM »
we've known this guy less than two seconds and we're already shipping him with Brooke?

Hello Dr. Ethan 2.0
Hottest bitch in heels right here.