Author Topic: "Love Lost"  (Read 8539 times)

Offline Jensen

• I'm a VIP!
Re: "Love Lost"
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2009, 01:30:05 PM »
When this episode aired, it was this song that immediately spoke out to me, such a great sound, and simple but meaningful lyrics. I'm not exactly sure why, but hearing clapping in rock songs immediately gets me interested, haha. I had never heard of the Temper Trap beforehand, but I looked into them and they have some good stuff! Especially Sweet Disposition.

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2010, 10:45:54 PM »
I am currently lovin' "where do we go?" by bear creek I believe! such a great song! it was in the scene when Mouth confronts Millicent about "being in the bathroom with strangers .. and pacing around like a lunatic..." and about using drugs ... that song really caught my attention but, it wasn't until yesterday that I actually listened to it in full and its a very powerful song <3 I love it!

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

Offline Marieke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2010, 08:34:11 AM »
Bear Lake

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2010, 03:51:00 PM »
ah yes, Bear Lake! that's the artist! lol I was close

Offline Marieke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2010, 10:13:25 PM »
;) hehe

Offline Lucasmommy06

• LOVE OTH
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2010, 06:45:10 PM »
I love hearing new music, right now i just listen to everything pink and rasmus seebach
Lucas 010106<3

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2010, 09:23:14 PM »
I love hearing new music, right now i just listen to everything pink and rasmus seebach

love Pink :) she's definitely one of my favourites and she's wicked live!! but, as for new music ... I'm horrible and I don't really listen to much of it haha

Offline Lucasmommy06

• LOVE OTH
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2010, 03:58:16 AM »
love Pink :) she's definitely one of my favourites and she's wicked live!! but, as for new music ... I'm horrible and I don't really listen to much of it haha
yeah i heard she was the best live and the show was so big so i looked it up on youtube and what a girl i LOVE her voice and she is one of the few out there that sounds amazing live and she actally sings live...lol
Im going to her concert here in Denmark in july cant wait
Lucas 010106<3

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2010, 10:47:46 PM »
yeah i heard she was the best live and the show was so big so i looked it up on youtube and what a girl i LOVE her voice and she is one of the few out there that sounds amazing live and she actally sings live...lol
Im going to her concert here in Denmark in july cant wait

oh she is quite the performer and just a fantastic human being <3 I love her so much and I have the most respect for her as an artist and just as a person. 

I saw her on her Fun House Tour when she came to Toronto last year and she was absolutely incredible! Unfortunately because she got hurt on the US leg of her tour, she didn't do any of the flying or "stunts" during the concert which was disappointing .. I was really hoping to see her do the trapeze during "Sober" but, because of her shoulder, she was unable to ... but, she was amazing none-the-less :)

This was a video I took of the opening on the concert! I was all the way at the back of the Air Canada Centre and she made me feel like I was in the front row! she was so great!

I took some fun photos of her too <3 She's amazing! I got a faux hawk because of her! lol hahaha

« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 11:13:05 PM by lee_loverxox »

Offline maryllin_18

• I should own stock in this place!
  • Credt to Ashley
    • Twitter
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2010, 06:10:27 PM »
Oh my! I know I'm incredibly behind 'cause you posted this forever ago but The Temper Trap are one of my favorite bands and I just had to post!! I actually saw them live this Summer and they were A M A Z I N G, they've been touring the world and garnering fans all over and they deserve it. They have this incredibly infectious energy, on and out of the stage and their lyrics are indeed very very inspiring and just make me "want to get up and do something about it"!

Noah and The Whale L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.