Author Topic: "Love Lost"  (Read 8537 times)

othaddict34

Re: "Love Lost"
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 12:22:23 PM »
Absolutely beautiful song!!!  We do all want that in our relationships--we're blessed when we find it.

On a side note: I think it's amazing and kind of you to post/interact with your fans. You are a CLASS ACT!!  :)

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2009, 12:40:14 PM »
On a side note: I think it's amazing and kind of you to post/interact with your fans. You are a CLASS ACT!!  :)

I agree! Its rare to find a celebrity who will do that :) It puts a smile on my face and it seems that all the positive comments and energy from us in this thread, puts a smile on his face too :)

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

Offline Lauren

• <3
    • watch with lauren
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 04:45:05 PM »
Aww those lyrics are great. I am a big music lover but I usually just listen to whatever comes out on the radio or on tv... I'm such a follower... :P So whatever song I'm going to mention to you, you probably already heard of it. So I'm afraid I've got nothing new for you love...

Except, I watched Glee last week (God that's a good show!!!) and I really liked their cover of Hate On Me, it's originally sung by Jill Scott.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Sbun0lHcI

And I LOVED their cover of Avril Lavigne's Keep Holding On. I'm not an Avril fan but I like that song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmaRB0nz-eY

Love to see you posting more my friend! :D

YES!!! GLEE!!!! Ahhh, so glad you love it, too! I'm OBSESSED. & the cast is supposed to be going on tour next summer. I will SO be there!!!

Offline Lauren

• <3
    • watch with lauren
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 04:47:24 PM »
hahah Its not my fault ... I grew up in the 90s, so I was surrounded by the boybands and such ... I cant just deny them now that we are in 2009 and they are no longer the "it thing" ;) hahah and considering that my BSB are still around and killin' it all over the world, they are my favourite band :)

^^^ that right there cost me approx $300 for the soundcheck which included the picture, $100 for the concert ticket and $40 for gas.. so $440.... and I did that FOUR times last year! haaha

and besides, i've spent too much money on them already to quit now ;)

OH. MY. GOSH. haha. I grew up in the 90's too but I got over all the boy bands eventually and my taste in music has drastically changed since I was a teenager. haha. But wow... you're one dedicated fan, girlie! :)

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2009, 04:51:09 PM »
Hahaha yea, I'm still stuck there! I spent probably $3000 or more on them last year and then $3700 2 years before that! So ya, I'm a dedicated fan! I was in backstreet debit to my sister until about march of this year! Haha good thing she loved them too!!!

And don't get me wrong, I loce current music, a lot of the stuff they play on oth I love! Its just ill always love my boybands the most!

Offline Lauren

• <3
    • watch with lauren
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 04:54:56 PM »
haha I see. That's cool, though. :) I can't believe how much you've spent on them! LOL

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 04:57:12 PM »
Hahha believe me, I can't believe it either! Hehe it is a lot of money but worth it!

Offline purplgrl98

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2009, 03:43:40 PM »
Hi Lee, I'm listening to "Love Lost" as I'm writing this comment and I love it too! I'm a poet myself and the lyrics of this song are very poetic. I think you're right about our Tree Hill couples relating to this song too.  It seems to fit with all of them right now.

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 10:24:16 PM »
My friend from Wilmington introduced me to a GREAT band tonight.  Not sure if you've heard of the Carter Twins or if you like country music but, they are absolutely fantastic!!!

This song is my current obsession! <3
So What - The Carter Twins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjswZb89ao8

shailee

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2009, 10:52:42 PM »
hey lee! I think it is the most amazing thing that you are taking the time to talk to everyone on the boards, send out messages and let everyone know that you love this show and the world that Mark and all crew/cast have created as much as we do. Also I LOVEEEEE that band...but i love music in general and i think its great that you are a 'music geek'!!

haha, hope ur week is radicool! xx

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 10:00:49 PM »
Lee you need to tell Mark ... no more of this leaving you out of ENTIRE EPISODES! lol not cool! :( and you are far too cool to leave out of an episode! :) its just a thought!

Offline Marieke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2009, 07:59:23 AM »
I second that!!!!!!!

Offline h o l o k e

• Posting 24/7
  • B+L. [icon-Mia]
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2009, 08:06:53 AM »
I love this song!. I'm with Nathalie, post your playlist Lee  :)
let the rain wash away, all the pain of yesterday.

Offline irockgurl

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2009, 09:42:24 AM »
Such good taste, Lee! haha

I LOVE The Temper Trap (: I got very excited when I heard them being played on the episode. They’re just sooooo awesome. As of what I know of them, they’re from Australia (: haha And I love Conditions as well. Such a great album! I LOOOOOVVVE “Sweet Disposition.” It’s such a beautiful song as well as is “Fader” “Fools” and “Down River.”

As for similar, Friendly Fires are pretty great (“Lovesick”)  Or anything Phoenix. They’re a FANTASTIC BAND (: Seriously. Do take a listen to them! Nothing but AMAZING.

btw, keep up the awesome job <3

"and i wanna build buildings high for you.."
m a t t h e w  g r a y  g u b l e r  ♥

Offline the.swiss.cheese

• Posting Freak
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2009, 11:18:39 PM »
So I downloaded the full version of this song. . .

The bridge is amazing. This group is amazing at building up the song...

Have any of you heard "Sirens"? I listened to it for the first time with my headphone in and thought there was a police car around me..(I was in a building full of people.. hahaha).. It was a confusing moment until I realized it was the song.

I'm blond and stupid. :)