Author Topic: High School Brooke  (Read 12855 times)

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
Re: High School Brooke
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2011, 02:54:28 PM »
I lovedddd high school Brooke and sometimes I miss her, she was always after a goal without hurting people, she made mistakes like her friends, parents and everyone, but she was and she is very strong to overcome the pain and obstacles.

Offline NiceLegsNiceHands

• If love is an ocean, we're all sinking...
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2013, 02:17:22 AM »
Lol at all the revisionism going on in this thread with Brooke. Brooke in high school was a manipulative bitch. She purposely tried to get Nathan and Peyton back together at the basketball party, because she knew Peyton and Lucas had feelings for each other and wanted Lucas for herself and hurt Haley in the process.
She dismissed Haley most of season one because she was "tutor girl". She was also a slut. She got half naked in a car for Lucas, slept with Nathan on video, slept with her high school English teacher, slept with Chris Keller and the list goes on. She also cheated at Calculus and let Rachel take the blame, raised money for the poor only to keep it for herself to buy clothing, slept with her best friends boyfriend after they had barely broken up and let Peyton feel like crap for having feelings for Lucas, tried to out Rachel as being fat, embarrassed Peyton by trying to set her up on an online dating site and taking naked pictures of her in the shower.

High school Brooke was an awful version of her. She didn't actually grow up until season 5. I love her as an adult, but high school Brooke was seriously the worst.
"We're circling each other like Venezuelan flamingoes engaged in a complex mating dance."
-Ed and Carol, destine to be together.

Offline Northlights

« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2013, 09:35:57 AM »
Wow, tell us what you really think... ;D

The way I saw it, high school Brooke started out as a typical slut. She then changed and became responsible and considerate person. She didn't want to be so dependent on her parents money, made sure Peyton was ok with her and Lucas before she even considered getting involved with him again, founded DW not I, got elected as student council president, etc... Sure, she still did some questionable things along the way but her intentions were more or less sincere.

Unfortunately for Brooke, then came season 4. All the positive changes she made went down the drain. If I had to choose how to describe her in just two words it would be vindictive hypocrite. On top of that she didn't care if she had to walk over others to achieve her goals.

So, had there been no season 4 I would have defined high school Brooke as a person who kept changing for the better. But overall, taking season 4 into consideration, she proved her point from 401 - people don't change, at the end of the day you are who you are...