Author Topic: BN sextape and Haley..  (Read 12927 times)

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
Re: BN sextape and Haley..
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2012, 04:31:25 PM »
BN sextape is one of the worst storylines ever from OTH :)

Offline Craigster

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2012, 11:58:00 PM »
I actually like the storyline, haha. Yes, it did come out of nowhere and I didn't like how it was used as a way/reason for Peyton to be mad at Brooke, but I don't know, I liked it. The BN scene was hot as hell (I say this as a diehard NH fan), and I've always been one of those people who wished the BN friendship was developed more. Plus, Haley was hilarious in the following episode.

Offline SirMixAlot

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • DRIZZY DRAKE MAN
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2012, 11:41:46 AM »
I don't really know, I think Peyton had enough of a reason to be mad at Brooke without the tape.

People say it was a way for Mark to "even the score" between Peyton and Brooke..but really..

It's not as if ANYONE in that triangle came out looking better than the other.

Other than that though, it was a pretty pointless storyline..but the first half of the season was fairly dark so probably evened it out.
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Offline Mahoney13

• Always be true to yourself <3
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2012, 04:13:23 PM »
Why wouldnt she be upset about finding out one of her closest friends had sex with her husband a couple of years ago? I mean it cant be easy knowing that your husband slept with your two closest friends AND your sister, yes i know this was all before haley but still!

so true i agree with this : ) well said!

Offline Charl18

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2012, 01:28:51 PM »
BN sextape is one of the worst storylines ever from OTH :)

Haha. Agreed.

Offline Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2012, 07:40:12 AM »
OK, I have to bring it up again... ;)

I just re-watched the whole sextape episode. Here's my thoughts -- to me, Haley was made to be "hormonal" in this episode. I found her hilarious. I don't think she should be mad and I don't think Nathan really had any explanation he had to give her. Did she not remember what he used to be like? HELLO that's how the show started.

TO be honest, I don't understand why anyone was so shocked by this whole thing. I get that Peyton would be upset since she's been feeling so guilty for all the Lucas drama, but that's really all. Even Lucas said " I knew you were a jerk back then. " This is no surprise that he would sleep with anyone that moved. It reminds me of episode 1.07 when Brooke was a bitch at the party and Nathan was a jerk ... seems like that's what it was like back then. They were destined to hook up.

Haley had to know that he slept with many many girls in high school...in season 2 she was found out he lost his virginity to her sister and didn't even remember until he saw her again. Clearly he was not a good guy....

Offline NiceLegsNiceHands

• If love is an ocean, we're all sinking...
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2012, 10:52:13 AM »
I think if you were that pregnant with your hormones flying everywhere, you'd also rage randomly, and probably rage a lot if you saw a sextape of your significant other with one of your best friends.

I also think she was upset because Nathan was her one and only, EVER. And she, with her hormones out of whack, flipped out and wanted to know all of the girls Nathan had ever been with, so she didn't get any more surprises. Did we all forget the nice little surprise of Haley finding out who Nathan lost his virginity to? Her freaking sister.

So yeah, she had every right to be upset. Yeah, it was exacerbated because of the hormones, but I think Haley would've been upset even without the pregnancy.

"We're circling each other like Venezuelan flamingoes engaged in a complex mating dance."
-Ed and Carol, destine to be together.

Offline loopy_lou1

• I'm a VIP!
  • Naughty Nick <3
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2012, 05:41:38 AM »
I think she was also upset that he didn't destroy the tape - that he used it alone to "Brooke" himself! lol

If that's the case - she would be imaging him reliving the moment and "pleasuring himself"

And yes pregnancy hormones - she was hilarious.  I love the scene with Nathan and Peyton - she still looked hurt even though they were always breaking up.  Brooke was still her best friend and yes Nathan was an inconsiderate bastard.  I did like that Nathan, though.  HOT! lol x
Chad Michael "sex on a stick" Murray