Author Topic: BN sextape and Haley..  (Read 12921 times)

Offline SirMixAlot

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • DRIZZY DRAKE MAN
Re: BN sextape and Haley..
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2009, 06:52:12 PM »
Lucas: Woah..looking to get revenge?
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Offline ishipleyton

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • ♥ -- art: lj
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2009, 04:34:55 PM »
Lucas: Woah..looking to get revenge?

LMAO. My sister like thinks that was the funniest thing ever. She cracks up every time we watch it. HAHAH
scars are just skin growing back thicker when it heals

Dorkodancer147

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2009, 05:53:45 AM »
I'm surprised she wasnt MORE mad about it, honestly. B nor N never even mentioned it to her!

Offline bethy10

• Posting Freak
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2009, 08:59:53 PM »
I'm surprised she wasnt MORE mad about it, honestly. B nor N never even mentioned it to her!

They shouldn't have to tell her about it. First of all, it was a drunken one night stand and neither of them thought it would ever come out. Secondly, neither of them knew Haley and for them it was a lifetime ago. They shouldn't have to tell Haley about sleeping together in the past. Period.

Dorkodancer147

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2009, 11:12:57 PM »
Just because you dont think its not gonna come up doesnt mean you keep it a secret. In my book, thats still lying.

Telling Haley about all his past girls is not something that he needs to do because like you said, its in the past.

But Brooke wasnt just another girl, she was Haleys best friend in season 3 and good friend in season 2, so she should have been told about it. If not my Nathan then at least Brooke at some point.

Offline morethananyone

• Posting 24/7
  • Icon: LJ
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2009, 12:47:46 AM »
LMAO how does that play out exactly?

"Hey Haley, how was your day?  OH by the way I slept with your husband!"
Hottest bitch in heels right here.

Offline vanessa.k

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Icon: Mikaela
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2009, 03:38:07 AM »
This is clearly one of those SLs which don't make sense but Mark just put it in there to "even the score" with BP, even though he did it in the lamest way possible. *shrugs*

But really, WHY should Brooke have to mention it? It happened before Naley were dating. I'm sure there were MANY more girls Nathan made sex tapes with, should he have to tell her about those? Yeah, BH are NOW friends, but they weren't when the sex tape was made. Had they done it when NH were dating, then yes, Brooke would be wrong for not telling Haley. But this happened in season 1! I highly doubt Brooke even REMEMBERS it.

Offline SirMixAlot

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • DRIZZY DRAKE MAN
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2009, 11:24:13 AM »

i know...i dont understand how a drunk pre-season 1 Brooke would sleep with Nathan when he was a jerk...makes NO SENSE whatsoever ::)..

people may think its lame but it still makes sense...

only person that deserved to know is Peyton...maybe Lucas too because after all..id want to know if a girl that i dated slept with my brother before me lol

Offline butterflies21

• Posting Freak
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2009, 11:36:47 AM »
^ So Lucas the ex-boyfriend deserves to know, but Haley the wife wouldn't deserve to know? LOL yea, that makes sense.

and Brooke could have told Haley the same way my BFF told me she had slept with my boyfriend before we got together...sit her down, say 'I have something to tell you' and tell her. It's not a hard thing to do lol, and there's no way Haley would have been upset about that if it was handled in that way. As Haley clearly said, She wasn't upset that it happened, she was upset because she had to find out about it by actually watching it on TV and be humiliated in front of the whole senior class. I don't see why that concept is so hard to grasp.

Offline SirMixAlot

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • DRIZZY DRAKE MAN
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2009, 12:06:40 PM »
had it been any other guy then even lucas would be out of the equation..just saying that MAYBE he deserves to know because it was his brother and MAYBE he should of been told when Brooke WAS his girlfriend...and yeah you know what your right now that i actually think about it..Haley probably does deserve to know...i always thought that but some of the posts here changed my mind for a moment lol  :-[

so really Peyton, Haley and Lucas should of known..they all had their reasons...

Offline morethananyone

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2009, 01:35:18 PM »
I know, don't blame the writing blah blah blah, but it's really hard for me to even care about this sex tape or fault Brooke for not telling people when they made it so incredibly obvious it was decided in season 4, not 1.  It seemed so horribly thrown together, like they didn't even make an effort at all.  Atleast with LP flashbacks they threw a wig on Peyton.  The sex tape looked like Brooke and Nathan just went upstairs at that same party, filmed it, and then came downstairs and threw the tape in.

Also, there's no way Brooke could have entirely forgot it happened, maybe details, but not all of it.  Something would have been mentioned in the previous 3 and a half seasons leading up to it, especially with the BLP drama. 

So all that combined, it was so obvious it was a relatively last minute add in that had a clear purpose that I just don't care or really include it in anything.

Offline Jerret

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • meow
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2009, 07:36:57 PM »
I know, don't blame the writing blah blah blah, but it's really hard for me to even care about this sex tape or fault Brooke for not telling people when they made it so incredibly obvious it was decided in season 4, not 1.  It seemed so horribly thrown together, like they didn't even make an effort at all.  Atleast with LP flashbacks they threw a wig on Peyton.  The sex tape looked like Brooke and Nathan just went upstairs at that same party, filmed it, and then came downstairs and threw the tape in.

Also, there's no way Brooke could have entirely forgot it happened, maybe details, but not all of it.  Something would have been mentioned in the previous 3 and a half seasons leading up to it, especially with the BLP drama. 

So all that combined, it was so obvious it was a relatively last minute add in that had a clear purpose that I just don't care or really include it in anything.

These are my exact same views on the sex tape. Had some more effort been put into thr storyline would've been better, but there wasn't.

Like you said Rebecca, there would have been subtle hints in the first 3 seasons or at least in EARLY season 4 before that episode where it was revealed. Also, the flashbacks to it were done so horrible. TBH, they couldn't do to much with Brooke, but Nathan looked exactly the same as the current present time with his hair...they could have just cut it, or put a hat on or something...IDK.

As for Haley's reaction though I understood it. She had to see that on TV in front of her whole class, I don't blame Brooke for not telling her. That should have been done with Nathan.

Offline SirMixAlot

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • DRIZZY DRAKE MAN
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2009, 08:13:02 PM »
lol OTH doesnt really do flashbacks that well..except for that ep in season 5...i mean yeah they threw a wig on peyton but it was awful and lucas looked older than he did in present time! this one was pretty bad too..

Offline morethananyone

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2009, 08:59:42 PM »
lol OTH doesnt really do flashbacks that well..except for that ep in season 5...i mean yeah they threw a wig on peyton but it was awful and lucas looked older than he did in present time! this one was pretty bad too..

OTH flashbacks tend to try and change the past, atleast the more recent ones.  Those LP flashbacks you're talking about, the BN sextape, and the whole Julian/Peyton storyline all did the same thing, and none of them were even alluded to before.  Lucas was horrible in that flashback and so was Peyton's wig but atleast they made a tiny effort and didn't attempt to go at it with Hilarie's red hair.

These are my exact same views on the sex tape. Had some more effort been put into thr storyline would've been better, but there wasn't.

Like you said Rebecca, there would have been subtle hints in the first 3 seasons or at least in EARLY season 4 before that episode where it was revealed. Also, the flashbacks to it were done so horrible. TBH, they couldn't do to much with Brooke, but Nathan looked exactly the same as the current present time with his hair...they could have just cut it, or put a hat on or something...IDK.

As for Haley's reaction though I understood it. She had to see that on TV in front of her whole class, I don't blame Brooke for not telling her. That should have been done with Nathan.

LOL didn't Peyton make a comic in season 1 that included the "jock" having sex with his hat on?

Offline Jerret

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • meow
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2009, 09:05:42 PM »
OTH flashbacks tend to try and change the past, atleast the more recent ones.  Those LP flashbacks you're talking about, the BN sextape, and the whole Julian/Peyton storyline all did the same thing, and none of them were even alluded to before.  Lucas was horrible in that flashback and so was Peyton's wig but atleast they made a tiny effort and didn't attempt to go at it with Hilarie's red hair.

LOL didn't Peyton make a comic in season 1 that included the "jock" having sex with his hat on?

LMAO she actually did. This show and it's inconsistencies...