Author Topic: BN sextape and Haley..  (Read 12723 times)

Milkyway

BN sextape and Haley..
« on: October 11, 2009, 04:38:29 PM »
One thing that has been bothering me for ages is, why actually was Haley so upset about the sextape, and the fact, that NB had had sex?

It all happend long before Nathan and Haley were together, and Nathan never claimed for Hailey to be his firts sex partner, in fact she knew about Peyton AND her own sister already.

So what was the big deal with it for her?

Offline butterflies21

• Posting Freak
Re: BN sextape and Haley..
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 04:41:05 PM »
she was pregnant. simple as that lol.

plus i mean...she still had to SEE it. that's gotta be weird, and embarassing in front of all their friends...she was already the pregnant married girl who got run over, i'm sure the last thing she wanted was more attention.

Offline Dom-4-Brooke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 04:41:28 PM »
I think it had to do more of the fact that Nathan still had the tape of Brooke and himself, and also, she was very hormornal.

I don't think it was somthing to be that mad over though.

Milkyway

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 04:43:31 PM »
Oh, I forgot the pregnancy hormones..lol

I just remember Nathan having to write all his partners down, asking Dan for advice, and doing exactly the opposite. LOL

Offline butterflies21

• Posting Freak
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 04:46:36 PM »
honestly, i think it was supposed to be funny. she kept changing her mind and destroying tapes...idk, it was like the only time she ever had pregnancy hormones, so i think they were just using it to be funny. once she calmed down she realized she didn't want the list anyways, so...yea.

Milkyway

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 04:49:38 PM »
It was funny, odd, but funny.

Nathan on his sex tape apology tour was funny, too..

Offline iloveny-x

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 05:01:38 PM »
i think aswell as pregnancy hormones it was because they are two really important people in her life and they didnt tell her about it before

she had to find out from a tape in front of her whole class
would be reeeeally embarassing!

Offline butterflies21

• Posting Freak
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 05:07:54 PM »
yea I'm sure it was embarassing, and who would honestly be ok with seeing their husband having sex with another girl on tape(whether they were together when it happened or not)? that's a little much to expect of someone.

Offline iloveny-x

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 05:09:27 PM »
exactly
imo she let that go real quick
i would have been mad at him for alot longer than that and made the guy grovel lol

Offline Jerret

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • meow
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 06:36:13 PM »
I think it was used for comic relief.

Offline Yourartmatters

• Posting 24/7
  • Credit: Fan Forum
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 01:08:29 PM »
Why wouldnt she be upset about finding out one of her closest friends had sex with sex with a hsband a couple of years ago? I mean it cant be easy knowing that your husband slept with your two closest friends AND your sister, yes i know this was all before haley but still!

Offline TorturedFate

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • On the count of two...
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 01:58:07 AM »
I can understand her being a little upset, but then in 4x17 she tells Brooke "I forgave you for the sex tape with Nathan."

Honestly what is to forgive? Brooke and Haley weren't friends then, in fact Nathan, Brooke and Peyton didn't even know Haley existed then. Brooke didn't even really owe her an explanation.

The only person who had a right to be remotely upset was Peyton, seeing as she had just dumped Nathan that night.

it's a beautiful lie, it's a perfect denial, such a beautiful lie to believe in.

Natalie

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 02:08:28 AM »
Naturally, seeing your husband having sex on camera with your friend would hurt a bit, no matter the circumstances or timeline surrounding it. Plus the fact that everyone at the party saw it, that Nathan never told her about the Brooke hook up, pregnancy etc.

Meh. I always felt that storyline was a bit out of place or an afterthought, merely thrown in for temporary shock value or comic relief. And I'd say Haley was overreacted but she got over it in like... Two days. LOL. IRL I think a wife would hold onto that a bit longer.

Offline the.swiss.cheese

• Posting Freak
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 02:17:49 AM »
I think when she said she forgave Brooke for the tape, she was referring to the fact that Brooke neglected (in their year of friendship/living together) to tell Haley she hooked up with Nathan at some point.. and not the actual act.

Honestly, knowing your husband has a past and SEEING it are two very different things. She was hurt, hormonal, in shock, etc. I actually loved her in that episode (as much as I thought the sex tape was a lame catalyst to get Brooke/Peyton fighting/making up. Was it meant to somehow make Brooke look bad and Peyton better for coming inbetween BL not once but twice? I dunno)..

Offline ishipleyton

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • ♥ -- art: lj
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2009, 05:08:01 PM »
It was annoying imo.

It felt like a good way to reintegrate Naley into the normal teenager life and drama again that's how I felt about it. Haley was mad as if she had been directly effected by it which she wasn't. She had no right to freak out like but yeah she was hormonal and saw that side of Nathan again she didn't really enjoy.
scars are just skin growing back thicker when it heals