Author Topic: Hottest James Girl  (Read 19807 times)

Laurenisthebomb

Re: Hottest James Girl
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2009, 06:12:28 PM »
the first 2 she looks like Princess Leah. Second 2 she looks like a model.

Offline morethananyone

• Posting 24/7
  • Icon: LJ
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2009, 06:14:00 PM »
Her hair looks funny in the first two but I love her make up there, it looks different for some reason.
Hottest bitch in heels right here.

1hugehillfan

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2009, 06:20:07 PM »
This thread is actually so coincedital because last night my brother asked me why all the James' sisters were hot.

Personally, he can't pick because "they're equally hot"

But I have to say Quin then Haley then Taylor. Their all beautiful but Quin has the older girl edge

Offline james and soph

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2009, 06:30:56 PM »
quin 100 percent i only thought haley was like super pretty season 5 and 6 ridiculacly pretty those season but quin is hot

Dorkodancer147

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2009, 09:00:02 PM »
I actually agree with Mikey.

In a totally unbiased view, I think that Shantel and Lindsay are about tied. I think that Lindsay looks weird sometimes but GORGEOUS other times. So its tough. But I'd probably rank them,

Lindsay, Shantel, Joy.

I'd give Lindsay and Shantel 9's and Joy a 7/8 from a scale of 1-10.

I think Joy has a different kind of beauty. She has a kind of classic beauty. Where as Shantel/Lindsay are more "sexy". :/

But I love Joy, so I find her the most gorgeous of the three from a biased standpoint. Her personally attributes to her beauty.

Offline Morgan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • N.Scott ♥
    • Tumblr
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2009, 11:43:26 PM »
Quinn!!!!!!!!! Homegirl is absolutely gorgeous.

But, Haley in season 4 gives her a run for her money. Haley is more of girl next door kind of pretty where as Quinn and Taylor are "sexy".

Edit: I didn't see what Alex had written before me. I wrote the same thing as you...haha. Opps.
-katy.rocks.my.socks-

Shoutout to my haters! Sorry you couldn't phase me.

Offline annie_love

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2009, 11:53:19 PM »
wow. I think I'm going to be the only one here who thinks Haley is hotter than all the rest. I think she's sexy because she doesn't have to be all showy and all that. She's the most beautiful. I prefer beauty over hottness.

skipping beats and blushing cheeks

erayk90

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2009, 11:54:54 PM »
Joy

trash

Quinn/Taylor

jk

But seriously, Haley wasn't the only person in s1 who didn't look HAWT. I could say the same about Peyton or Brooke, but that's for a different thread.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 12:00:31 AM by erayk90 »

SealedxDelivered

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2009, 11:57:45 PM »
wow. I think I'm going to be the only one here who thinks Haley is hotter than all the rest. I think she's sexy because she doesn't have to be all showy and all that. She's the most beautiful. I prefer beauty over hottness.
I agree with you 100%

People think Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie are hot and I think they're both buttt ugly. So different strokes.

Joy/Haley is hot and beautiful. And not only that she's able to change. She's the only girl on this show constantly transforming her look completely, very versatile.

~*Naley*~

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2009, 11:59:22 PM »
I would want to ask a poster on this thread, why do you post old Joy's picture? That was uh...3 years ago, at least. You should post recent one because her hair is already changed and has different color. But whatever.

Anyways, my vote would be...

Haley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Quinn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Taylor.

Btw, just you know I don't hate them or find them fugly which I never would think that way. But I said that because I think Haley is most gorgeous and beautiful out of all since she doesn't have to show off her beauty like that. She's a true character no matter what that's what I really admire in her and that makes her a beautiful person.

Offline annie_love

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2009, 12:05:17 AM »
Glad yall agree that Haley is beautiful. Like someone had said above, Haley has this different and classy look. I think it's so gorgeous and unique. I've seen girls that look like Quinn and Taylor. Of course they would be considered "hott". But I think Haley is a classic beauty. Her prettiness is long lasting.

skipping beats and blushing cheeks

KATIEkylie

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2009, 12:07:33 AM »
I have no clue who Quinn is but she is cute.

SealedxDelivered

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2009, 12:09:04 AM »
Of course they would be considered "hott". But I think Haley is a classic beauty. Her prettiness is long lasting.
And agree again. "Hot girls" are a dime a dozen. There is nothing special about them or that sets them apart. You've seen one, you've seen them all. But like I said Haley is hot regardless in so many other ways, it's not just superficial.

Offline Bryanna

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • MikeyP<3
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2009, 02:31:35 AM »
Oh Mikey...you would make this thread.

I honestly think Shantel and Joy are tied. I haven't seen enough of Shantel to make a decision yet. I think they're both GORGEOUS, and Joy's getting prettier with age. Last season there were so many episodes where she was soooo pretty.

But yeah I'd say Joy/Shantel...not sure of order yet, and then Lindsay.

miko23

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2009, 06:46:39 AM »
Definitely Haley, she is beautiful and sexy. I also think Quinn is very pretty but I don't find Tylor that attractive, she had weird face.