Author Topic: Hottest James Girl  (Read 19830 times)

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
Re: Hottest James Girl
« Reply #150 on: February 15, 2012, 08:03:23 AM »
i say Quinn.Taylor is just not my type because she is slutty and well haley/joy looks like a freaking horse.

You have all the right to think Haley/Joy is unattractive so I don't have an issue with that but saying she looks like a horse is just mean, disrespectful and uncalled for, IMO. Would you say that to girls you know in real life? Then you probably shouldn't say it online just because you're hidden behind a computer. It's just my opinion, of course. People have the right to find whoever they want beautiful or not as long as they aren't disrespectful.

Offline Callum.

« Reply #151 on: February 15, 2012, 09:05:35 AM »
Haley doesn't look like a horse!! :( she looks frumpy, but saying she looks like a horse is a bit below the belt.

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #152 on: February 15, 2012, 12:35:51 PM »
So our very own policeman who wants everyone to act correctly and stop being biased and complain about whatever we do ends up doing even more lame and stupid things? Uhhhuuhuh, such an authority that he is!

Would you say that to girls you know in real life?
That would recquire balls so I'll safely say 'no'.

But I'm glad the mods took care of it and went all Real Madrid players on soccer:

Offline German_Girl

• Posting Freak
  • God kissed the earth once...where Germany is now!
« Reply #153 on: February 15, 2012, 01:57:07 PM »
Soccer,soccer,soccer.I really thought you were better than this.Are you older than twelve or just got stuck there?!

Please change your nickname!

I agree with the others.To say that BJG isn't pretty or is unattractive is one thing,but to say that she looks like a horse...wtf?That's low,really.

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #154 on: February 15, 2012, 02:11:06 PM »
I edited his post and I send him a warning by PM, so please go back to the original subject and not his message. Will only make it worse :)

Offline Callum.

« Reply #155 on: February 15, 2012, 02:33:41 PM »
I know you guys are on about Soccer but I thought I'd just say something regarding my post...

I said HALEY was frumpy. I think BJG is a very pretty lady, but a lot of the clothes they make Haley wear doesn't show her off as much as they should. I'm not saying she should bare all like Quinn, but she has some very 'motherly' clothes and IMO dresses way older than her age.

I just didn't want my comment being taken badly thats all :D

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #156 on: February 15, 2012, 03:49:46 PM »
I know you guys are on about Soccer but I thought I'd just say something regarding my post...

I said HALEY was frumpy. I think BJG is a very pretty lady, but a lot of the clothes they make Haley wear doesn't show her off as much as they should. I'm not saying she should bare all like Quinn, but she has some very 'motherly' clothes and IMO dresses way older than her age.

I just didn't want my comment being taken badly thats all :D

I think you've expressed correctly and people understood you were talking about Haley and not Joy.

I find Haley frumpy in S1 and S5 (and in some episodes in more recent seasons as well). However, I loved the frumpiness of S1 Haley because that was exactly their intention and her frumpiness was all part of her charm, imo. But in S5 she just had some really awful clothes (that man suit in 5x09 was just terrible, I don't think there's a girl in this world who can pull that off) that made her frumpy in a bad way. Now for the most part of S6, S7, S8 and what we've seen of S9 I don't think she looks frumpy at all (with the exception of some episodes, as I've said before).

Offline l.noir

« Reply #157 on: February 15, 2012, 04:00:53 PM »
I hated the way they dressed Haley in seasons five and six. I often found the outfits from season six a tad gaudy. But she also had a few really nice outfits that season as well.

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #158 on: February 15, 2012, 04:13:15 PM »
^I remember there was once in S6 where she had like a green top, a black skirt and... purple shoes. I'm far from being a fashion expert but I'm sure that's not supposed to look good at all. And I don't even pay too much attention to what people are wearing but that was just impossible to miss. It hurt my eyes.

Offline German_Girl

• Posting Freak
  • God kissed the earth once...where Germany is now!
« Reply #159 on: February 15, 2012, 04:17:23 PM »
The one that creeped me out was one she wore while she was pregnant with Jamie.I think she wore a nice,classy top with tennis shoes or something?! I'm not sure...I was like...girly did you have a kink in your pupil when you looked into your dresser?!

Offline iloveny-x

« Reply #160 on: February 15, 2012, 05:18:51 PM »
Haley's style is so topsy turvy. Sometimes she wears the cutest outfits and sometimes they are horrendous. I really don't think the wardrobe department style Joy well at all. Joy's rl style is so pretty and flattering to her. Her hairs too.

Offline Callum.

« Reply #161 on: February 15, 2012, 06:30:52 PM »
The one scene she really looked beautiful and natural was the scene when she found out Nathan was in the NBA. It was quite plain and basic, but she just looked lovely.

Offline Soccer_77

« Reply #162 on: February 17, 2012, 05:15:48 PM »
I wanted to apologize for what i said about haley/BJG! you are right.that was low!

Offline BJGfan

• Simply Stunning
« Reply #163 on: February 17, 2012, 05:18:54 PM »
Haley is the hottest girl on this show so she's definitely the hottest James girl. ;) But Shantel and the girl who played Taylor are also very pretty.
Paley--they're a team!

Offline Mahoney13

• Always be true to yourself <3
« Reply #164 on: February 21, 2012, 09:48:29 AM »
Hayley then closely followed by quinn : )