Author Topic: Season 7!  (Read 12838 times)

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
Re: Season 7!
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2009, 12:10:00 AM »
Tell the cast and crew, especially Lisa, Soph & Austin, because I looove Brulian & Mouth/Millie ;), that I loove them all dearly ....

YES PLEASE DO :) I am so over joyed about M&M and Brulian this season! oh my goodness!!!!!!

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

brucasfan23

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2009, 12:14:29 AM »
^^ SAME Amanda!! Brulian & Milth own my heart. Along with Naley, but they don't count because they're like Leyton; they'll be around forever. Lol. :D

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2009, 12:17:48 AM »
^^ lol haha I agree <3 I just love Lee.. and I absolutely adore Lisa Goldstein, shes amazing!! So me lovin' M&M is just kinda obvious! haha and yes, Brulian .. oh my! I love Sophia Bush .. absolutely adore her! and Austin is just so funny! lmao! Can't help but, love him!

oh and speaking of Austin ... Lee I heard that you were making fun of Austin for being in that Mary-Kate and Ashley movie! haha did you rent it or end up buying it? LMAO!

Offline allisont74

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2009, 12:18:55 AM »
Lee-
It's nice to see you post on the forums. I'm looking forward to the new season! Keep up the great work!

Amanda-
Your site is great- love the recent pictures added. I'm sorry that it will be an issue for you to see the new season especially the premiere tomorrow night but I am sure you will work it out! :) A little side note, when I was in Wilmington, I stayed at a hotel that didn't have the CW channel..hotel was really nice but I was mad- it was a new episode and I couldn't watch it!!

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2009, 12:25:05 AM »
awe, thanks hun <3 Much appreciated! Me and my friend Marie put a lot of time and effort into making it and keeping it updated :) and I am very happy to hear that Lee likes it! That just makes all the effort worth while :)

Ya, dumb Canadian broadcasting .. even though its not Suntv's fault .. its the CW.. but, still ...

Oh goodness really? I remember watching repeats on the soapnet when we were there! haha it was fantastic! <3 I'm just so excited to be going back to Wilmington! I love it there!!! and hopefully it won't be as cold as is was in February .. lol I mean compared to Canadian weather it was nothing but, I just wasn't prepared clothing wise for it to be as cold as it was lol

brucasfan23

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2009, 12:27:12 AM »
Duude. Sophia Bush is seriously my idol. I absolutely adore her; she's the cutest thing ever. :)

I'm like really excited to go to Wilmington now; I hope I get to meet some of the cast members!

<3

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2009, 12:29:47 AM »
you know what I really like about Sophia? She is absolutely the most beautiful and sophisticated woman I have ever met.  She has such a good head on her shoulders and she knows who she is.  She doesn't give in to people trying to make her into someone that shes not.  She is smart, talented, gorgeous, sweet, hilarious .. the list can go on and on ...  If you ever have the pleasure to meet her, she talks to you like you are her friend, she will joke with you, have a serious conversation with you ... there is absolutely nothing negative to say about Ms. Sophia Bush and the fact that she is good friends with Lee just showed how smart she is ;) hehe

brucasfan23

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2009, 12:35:31 AM »
you know what I really like about Sophia? She is absolutely the most beautiful and sophisticated woman I have ever met.  She has such a good head on her shoulders and she knows who she is.  She doesn't give in to people trying to make her into someone that shes not.  She is smart, talented, gorgeous, sweet, hilarious .. the list can go on and on ...  If you ever have the pleasure to meet her, she talks to you like you are her friend, she will joke with you, have a serious conversation with you ... there is absolutely nothing negative to say about Ms. Sophia Bush and the fact that she is good friends with Lee just showed how smart she is ;) hehe

DUUUDE. Word! Lol. She's the bestest, most amazing person EVER. Agreed; that list could read longer than anything possible. Haha. I just love everything about her. I hope I get to meet her; that would seriously make my life; I'd die a very happy girl. <3

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2009, 12:38:26 AM »
^^^ yeah, i hear ya .. she absolutely amazing. It would be a pleasure to meet her again.  I met her last year and then when I went in February .. we were at filming at Edge of Urge all morning and we saw Daphne and Ashley filming and then Joy came to down set.  But, we had to leave to catch our flight at around lunch time and Sophia came to filming like an hour afterward to do a few scenes .. so we missed her by a little bit and sadly Lee wasn't there the whole week lol :(

JJJoy23

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2009, 12:39:30 AM »

Oh my god Steph! I just saw them in Orlando when I was chaperoning my Sunday School kids for Night of Joy. I have to say, I love the music but it encompasses you when its played live. It was an amazing experience. Really lethargic in a sense and uplifting. :-) My favorite songs are, "Lay 'Em Down" and "What You've Done to Me"

So guys, take Lee's advice. I totally give him major props on the whole music rec. He got brownie points with me tonight.

I saw them live in Myrtle Beach a few years ago - it was amazing! I haven't heard much of the new album yet because my mom bought it at home and is bringing it down to me in October when she comes to Wilmington for a visit, but my favorites from the old albums are "Haley" "Restless" and "The Heat" :)

Offline Bryanna

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • MikeyP<3
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2009, 04:35:03 AM »
Lee! Thanks for stopping by. :)

There's yet to be a time where I haven't been HOURS late in seeing your post. :(

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. :( <3

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2009, 09:02:41 AM »
^^^ lol awe, i've been pretty on the ball lately with his recent posts.. i was here this time and I think I was here last time :)

Offline Marieke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2009, 09:37:50 AM »
As for me, it was the first time I got to talk to him live :D Hehe! It was awesome. He's so amazing.

Offline Samia

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • CMM ♥
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2009, 11:25:13 AM »
It's always a pleasure to hear from you Lee!
Thanks for updating us and I hope you have a great season :)

Offline KatieW

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Jason Heyward ♥ Icon: Morgan
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2009, 04:32:19 PM »
Lee, it's about time!! Lol jk. :P

Its always good to hear from you! It is really sweet that you take time out to come on here. That just shows how amazing you are! :) I am so looking forward to the new season and since you mentioned we will see some old S1 Mouth...I am super excited now! haha. I loved Mouth in S1!

Thanks for the update! :)

Atlanta Braves