Author Topic: Season 7!  (Read 12975 times)

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
Re: Season 7!
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 08:46:00 PM »
I'm so old school 90s .. I have no musical taste that would be of interest to anyone other than young girls haha Unless listening to Backstreet Boys is an option for you Lee ;) haha their new Single "Straight Through My Heart" :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Dc14h_3W0

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

Offline katylady101

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon:BiggestSophiaBushFan sig:Brittany
    • Instagram
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2009, 09:01:49 PM »
Thanks for posting Lee  :)

I'm personally into country so if you are into country i can tell you some great singers. Also Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship is really good, it was my summer song.

btw i had a blast at the fundraiser, the cast were so nice. It was the best way to spend my birthday weekend  :)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 10:07:42 PM by katylady101 »

Offline the.swiss.cheese

• Posting Freak
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2009, 09:09:34 PM »
Holy poop, I randomly click on a thread, and it's from LEE NORRIS! haha!

I look forward to more Mouth (wow, sentence not to be taken out of context of the day) this season!

Sometimes a new chapter is a positive thing, and I'm really looking forward to the new stories this season will tell us. .. even if the CW cut off the OTH crack supply in Canada ..

lee_loverxox - I'm still a mess over this SUNtv thing.

Thanks for the post Lee. I can't wait for the season of nekkidness!

ETA: I am loving everything by "The Script" right now.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 09:26:43 PM by the.swiss.cheese »

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2009, 09:28:20 PM »
yeah girl! I hear ya... stupid suntv .. i am still not impressed! thankfully one of my friends has the CW and i'm gonna be hanging out at her place every monday night from now on... i told her to make room on her couch for me because theres no way i am missing watching it on tv ... its not the same online .. :( i'll watch 90210 and gossip girl online but, NOT one tree hill ...

I hate how us Canadians completely got cut off ... :(

Offline the.swiss.cheese

• Posting Freak
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2009, 09:39:31 PM »
^ good plan. I figured I'd watch the first 4min on youtube at 8 and then hate my life for the the next 56min.. hahahaha.

or I'll just play guitar hero for the hour and let out my frustration on a plastic guitar with a beefy looking rockstar...

(wow, that was a little pathetic to admit in a Lee thread lol)

Oh.. and Lee, if you like random upbeat stuff.. your ipod needs some Dizee Rascal (Dance wiv me, holiday, bonkers)... you'll dance as you walk. lol.

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 09:45:01 PM »
lmao! girl you make me laugh so hard!!!!!!!
yeah, i agree though .. it just completely sucks that the cw wont let suntv play it .. :( the guy that i was speaking to at suntv seemed so sad! lol he was like "you are not the first person to call about this ... i hear ya .. but, the cw wont let us air the new season ..." :(

hahaa I feel so out of place when you guys name all these bands.. ive never heard of any of them .. maybe because still stick in my 90s bubble perhaps? ;) i dunno!! lol

Offline cpinchot

• Brucas Forever
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 09:52:42 PM »
Lee you are flipping awesome! can't wait for new season and what you got going on! I still remember watching boy meets world when you were on that you are one of my favorites.

"I'll Miss The Girl Behind The Red Door"   Lucas Scott

Offline the.swiss.cheese

• Posting Freak
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2009, 09:57:56 PM »
lol, the sad thing is, what I posted is most likely what I'll do.. or I'll just put a picture of James Lafferty shirtless on my desktop and say "that'll do for now". Who knows. It's all just sad.

People probably don't know yet since suntv were mutha uckas and played the finale, so most people are probably thinking it'll be back or they don't have basic cable/my res' weird cable line up.  

90s music is awesome though... a week ago, I was jamming to Montell's "this is how we do it" in a small town bar. People kind of looked at me funny when I knew most of the words. . .

JJJoy23

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2009, 10:00:57 PM »
On The Ipod: Needtobreathe’s entire new album – awesome!  Send me your recs!  I need new music all the time!

Needtobreathe is amazing - I've been listening to them for 3-4 years now and I love every album they have put out <3

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2009, 10:07:04 PM »
lol I hear ya girl .. if my friend didn't have the cw ... id be sitting at home, depressed ... perhaps watching the finale of season 6 ... by myself LOL

yea, I wouldn't have known if it wasn't posted in the Canadian thread... its just so silly! because in order for me to get the cw on my satellite I have to order this package with like 5 different channels and its like an extra $40 a month ... Suntv was the only channel that played it.. aside from Much Music now, which is only on season 5 ... :( It really saddens me ... I'm gonna watch it at my friends house and then download it right when I get home! :) haha I cannot wait to see the premiere, its gonna be absolutely fantastic!!! <3

yea, I am such a 90s fan... its so bad! lol My ipod is completely full of 90s tunes ... BSB, Nsync, Hanson, The Moffats ... the list goes on and on ...

Me and my friends are driving to Wilmington in November and I joked to them that I have enough BSB greatness to tie us over for 15 hours ;) LMAO! they were not impressed ... hahaha

Offline the.swiss.cheese

• Posting Freak
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2009, 11:14:57 PM »
hahahahahhaa 15 hours of BSB.. you are just asking to get thrown out of the car! lmao! Omg, the Moffats!! the Canaidan Hanson. I loved them back in the day!!

Canadian cable companies design packages to rip us off.. I want ones where you can choose all your channels.. none of that package BS.

Lee Norris, I listened to this NeedToBreathe, and they are fantastic! Thank you for bringing them into my life and onto my ipod. There are only so many times I can listen to "push it" by the Glee cast.

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2009, 11:28:23 PM »
lol oh man ... I love my BSB ... they can tolerate it ;) I'll only make them listen to a few hours of BSB greatness <3 haha

I love the Moffats! I remember back in the day, I saw them at Walmart! haha It was such a great experience!

yes, I have to agree with that ... like we pay like $80 a month for satellite and we don't even get anything that outstanding .. whenever I go to Wilmington I always tell everyone how I LOVE American cable ;) haha they get more on their cable then I do on my satellite .. its so horrible!!! :( I'm just mad that One Tree Hill isn't playing on Suntv though... what a disappointment!

ok, I'm gonna head on over to youtube and listen to this Needtobreathe band :)

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2009, 11:33:47 PM »
ohhh they are very very good!! :)
I'm currently obsessed with Marianas Trench ... they are soo good! lol I know this song is kinda old .. but, goodness, I love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhvY2mwYXXo

Offline aJL923

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2009, 11:36:26 PM »
Needtobreathe is amazing - I've been listening to them for 3-4 years now and I love every album they have put out <3

Oh my god Steph! I just saw them in Orlando when I was chaperoning my Sunday School kids for Night of Joy. I have to say, I love the music but it encompasses you when its played live. It was an amazing experience. Really lethargic in a sense and uplifting. :-) My favorite songs are, "Lay 'Em Down" and "What You've Done to Me"

So guys, take Lee's advice. I totally give him major props on the whole music rec. He got brownie points with me tonight.
Love is a many splendored thing

brucasfan23

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2009, 11:49:01 PM »
Oh my gosh!! Hi Lee!!! I was so happy to see that you had come back to make a new post!!! You have no idea of how excited me and the rest of the gang here are for the new season!! I've been watching One Tree Hill since the Pilot and couldn't be anymore proud of the many achievements y'all have made over the last seven years and I think I speak for many of us here when I say that it has been one hell of a good ride! Keep up the great work and I wish you all the best in the future. Tell the cast and crew, especially Lisa, Soph & Austin, because I looove Brulian & Mouth/Millie ;), that I loove them all dearly and am counting down until the premiere tomorrow night! God bless! :D

<3 Morgan
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 11:50:57 PM by brucasfan23 »