Author Topic: Season 7!  (Read 12842 times)

Lee Norris

Season 7!
« on: September 13, 2009, 08:08:22 PM »
Hey Gang!

Sorry I haven’t been by to write lately, but I’ve been hard at work on Season 7!  I’m really excited for you guys to see the premiere Monday night.  Obviously this is sort of a new chapter for us this year, but I think you’ll see that we’re still the same show at heart. There are some storylines that are going to make your mouth’s drop this season, but the characters are also growing and maturing in really incredible ways. 

I’ve had a lot of fun so far this season.  “Mouth” has really evolved over the years, but this season, he feels like the Mouth of old (think Season 1) . . . funny and fiercely protective of his friends.  Not only that, but his super cool lady-friend Millie has a storyline that is going to affect him and their relationship in a major way.  We always got the drama in Tree Hill!

Alright guys, enjoy the new season!  I will try and visit the boards periodically and check in with everyone.  It’s so easy to jump on the internet and criticize people that we don’t know… thanks to all of my fans for keeping it classy and positive.  You are my inspiration to work hard and I hope you know how genuinely grateful I am for each of you. 

PS - We lost a friend this past year that was a police officer here in Wilmington, and a young guy around our age.  It really reminded me how fragile life is, and how blessed we are to live each day.  Thanks to those of you who were able to come out to support Officer Matthews and the Wilmington PD at the fundraiser this past weekend.  (I know those of you that don’t live near Wilmington would have been there if you could!)

Thanks guys, all my love to you!

-Lee

On The Ipod: Needtobreathe’s entire new album – awesome!  Send me your recs!  I need new music all the time!

(Mods - I can't post in my "Lee's Writings" Section for some reason, so I'm posting here)

Offline Marieke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
Re: Season 7!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 08:11:55 PM »
Two words: you rock... simple as that...

Thanks for FINALLY showing up :D You made my day! And Amanda's!

We love you SO MUCH and can't wait for season 7 to start tomorrow.

LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 08:14:14 PM by Marieke »

Lee Norris

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 08:12:55 PM »
Sorry it took me so long... and I love the site you guys made!  :)

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 08:13:23 PM »
awe Lee! thank you for finally posting! my heart stopped when I saw that you were "online" lol

I cannot wait for tomorrow!!! I am soooo excited!!! Can't wait for all the MM greatness!!! <3

Posting on here means the world to us fans, so thank you for taking the time out of schedule to do it :)

I heard that the autograph fund raiser yesterday was a lot of fun and my friends that went said that you were absolutely incredible! I hope that they were able to raise a lot of money for the memorial :)

Can't wait to hopefully meet you again in November when I go back to Wilmington!!!!

Till then, take care and thank you again for everything you do!! I will always be here to support you!!! remember that:)

<3

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 08:14:03 PM »
Lee you are gonna make me cry!

Offline Melissa

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • D'Arch ♥ D'Lov
    • Brucas Destiny Boards
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 08:14:51 PM »
Lee!!!! thanks for updating on the new season. I can't wait to see whats going to happen. Haha and yeah of course there's drama in Tree Hill.. I don't think that will ever change. But yay for the oldish Mouth coming back. sorta haha. that will be fun!!!

I'm sorry about your loss in Wilmington :( thats so sad.

Def gonna listen to your music recommendation!

I'm over my head and I know it, I know it. I'm doing my best not to show it, to show it.
Whatever it takes to be, what I was meant to be I'm gonna try. ♥

Offline Marieke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 08:15:17 PM »
Aww you are SO welcomed! we work so hard on it :) Makes it all worth it that we know you like it :)

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 08:16:20 PM »
Lee the site was made to show you how much we love and appreciate everything you do! :) I'm so glad that you like it!!

and btw, HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! remember to check the site on your birthday for a gift! :)

Offline Marieke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 08:17:18 PM »
OH YES!!! Make sure you check the site on your birthday or after ;) ;)

Lee Norris

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 08:19:53 PM »
Amanda - thanks to you too, the site is awesome!  

Melissa - I should say that this season's Mouth reminds me of the Season 1 Mouth, but he's also more mature now (thankfully), LOL.   And yes, check out Needtobreathe, they have some great songs.  I def need some recommendations from you guys though!

Okay, I'm gonna run guys, talk soon!

Offline Sepideh

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 08:20:04 PM »
This made my day. Thank you so much for posting! I am so excited for season 7 and now that you mention we're going to see some old school Mouth, well that just has me even more excited. Really psyched for the new storylines and I'm fully prepared to be surprised. I mean after all, it's One Tree Hill, a show that never ceases to amaze its fan base :D

I'm sorry to hear about Officer Matthews, may he rest in peace.

Thanks again for updating! :)

Offline Marieke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 08:22:28 PM »
See ya later love! Come back soon! We miss you!

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 08:22:42 PM »
awe, thanks Lee! You really are the most amazing guy ever!!!!

I hope I'm lucky enough to meet you again :)

Hope to hear from you again really soon!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU!

Offline Melissa

• I'm a VIP!
  • D'Arch ♥ D'Lov
    • Brucas Destiny Boards
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 08:26:08 PM »
WOW. thanks for responding LEE. ahhh <33! lol. you just made my day! haha yeah of course Mouth is going to be more mature haha. But I love season 1 Mouth the most (i think haha) so it will cool to see that!!

Oh have you heard of Owl City at all? They are a bit different. But I love their music. No idea what kind of music they are.. but check them out ;)

oh and im trying to go to Wilmington in March haha.. on my spring break, that would be awesome if I met you :D

oh and bye! haha just realized you said you were going <3
I'm over my head and I know it, I know it. I'm doing my best not to show it, to show it.
Whatever it takes to be, what I was meant to be I'm gonna try. ♥

Offline Sema

• I'm a VIP!
  • without a doubt
    • tumblr, yo.
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2009, 08:40:08 PM »
hey Lee! I agree with Melissa, check out Owl City. Have you heard of The Summer Obsession? a great band that i've been getting into lately!!

I'll ehck out Needtobreathe

but thanks for keeping us updated!!!