Author Topic: Welcome to the Supporting Cast Section!  (Read 3191 times)

Offline Jamie

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
Welcome to the Supporting Cast Section!
« on: September 10, 2009, 09:23:33 PM »
As you guys can see, we switched up some of the sections due to Chad/Hilarie's leave, the addition of new regulars, and some of our sections being too inactive. So in this section, you will be able to talk about THIS season's supporting cast members. After discussion among the staff, we decided that in order to keep the section more organized, we would make official threads for each person. These will be the only threads in this section, you will not be able to start any new ones.

There will be only a few simple guidelines for this section:

1. Each thread has been started by a different moderator. They will be the ones in charge of the thread. They will be keeping an eye on it and intervening if there are any problems. If you have any questions, you can PM that moderator and they will help you.

2. Because these threads are 'official threads' and can get pretty big, we want to make it clear that:
a. You must ALWAYS stay on topic. Do not talk about anything not involving that supporting cast member.
b. Do not get chatty! Personal conversations should remain through PM/IM/profile comments. Do not bring them into the thread.

3. For each thread, you can post ANYTHING relating to the cast member. This includes pictures, news, articles, discussions, and how they portray their characters on OTH.

& that's it! Enjoy. :)

sarah_eliz

Re: Welcome to the Supporting Cast Section!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 07:44:06 PM »
Thanks for posting this. I am new to the forum, and I absolutely love OTH. Now, I am sad that Lucas, and Paeyton are gone, but I am glad we have a hott Robert Buckley on the show. Plus the other casts. They are all great, and I am sure OTH will be a hit once again.

:laugh:

Olderroswellfan

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 08:12:34 PM »
When will Stephen Colletti's thread be moved into this section?

Offline enniferja

• UUMMM
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 03:22:14 AM »
Where did the Kate Voegele thread go?