Author Topic: Brooke and Haleys relationship  (Read 13926 times)

Nathan4Peyton

Brooke and Haleys relationship
« on: August 30, 2009, 03:50:14 AM »
I usually love Baily, but this season they seemed so...bitchy to each other, esp in episode Dan holds his annual "ball", and the episode prior to that. I know Brooke humiliated her by telling her Nathan spread that note aroun, its weird, their relationship took a complete 180 by the time they got to S3.

Brucas is TLA

Re: Brooke and Haleys relationship
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 04:24:48 AM »
Apart from that one episode (1x07) which I try to forget ever happened and Haley not inviting Brooke to her party when she said it was only for close friends I didn't think they were that bad. I loved that scene after the cheerleading competition where Brooke thanked Haley for filling in and called her by her first name instead of Tutor Girl.

Offline butterflies21

• Posting Freak
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 05:04:59 AM »
yea i don't think they were really good friends until S3. It's not like they weren't friends in S1, it was just more circumstantial. brooke dating lucas is the only reason they had any interaction in S1, so after they broke up i don't think either one tried to like keep up with each other. S1 was more about BP and PH.

Dorkodancer147

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 04:50:32 AM »
BP were great friends.
HP were good friends.
BH were not friends at all.

Season 1, where things made sense.

Brucas is TLA

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 06:04:54 AM »
BP were great friends.
HP were good friends.

If BP were such great friends how did Peyton end up betraying Brooke. BH may not have been that close but there was no betrayal in their friendship.

Offline Yourartmatters

• Posting 24/7
  • Credit: Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 08:38:12 AM »
BP were great friends.
HP were good friends.

Yeah exactly. For some reason I've never really warmed to Baley it feels like there is no chemistry between Sophia or Joy.

Offline Agnes

• docent12
  • I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
    • My tumblr
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 09:37:51 AM »
If BP were such great friends how did Peyton end up betraying Brooke. BH may not have been that close but there was no betrayal in their friendship.

Oh, you mean beside Brooke cheating on math exam, then lying to Haley about it and as a result of that causing Haley to lose her job at tutor center? Right, no betrayal here, lol.

Can you hear my song now, Mr. Turner?

Offline butterflies21

• Posting Freak
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 09:46:07 AM »
Oh, you mean beside Brooke cheating on math exam, then lying to Haley about it and as a result of that causing Haley to lose her job at tutor center? Right, no betrayal here, lol.

that right there is why i don't like BH lol.

but i think she was talking about in S1, and that was in S4.

Brucas is TLA

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 10:03:02 AM »
I hate talking about S4 because I hardly remember what happened but I will give it a go. Even if Brooke had come clean about the cheating  wouldn't Haley have still been fired for allowing Rachael access to the keys? Brooke was totally in the wrong but I didn't see that as betraying Haley.

Offline butterflies21

• Posting Freak
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 10:06:36 AM »
rachel actually stole the keys. and brooke lied to haley about it when haley directly asked her if it was her, that's what made me so upset about it.

but haley forgave her like immediately so i don't really think it can be compared to BP. their problems were alot worse than that.

Brucas is TLA

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 10:17:58 AM »
Brooke doesn't really deserve a defence, but in her defence to own up to something that will get you expelled must be pretty hard to do.

Offline butterflies21

• Posting Freak
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 10:39:29 AM »
brooke also could have stopped rachel and been in no danger of being expelled, but she didn't and the consqeuences fell on haley. there's nothing fair about that.
haley didn't report her, so i guess that says something about their friendship that haley would do that for her.

Offline dawni3

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Credit: Agnes!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 10:58:47 AM »
BP were great friends.
HP were good friends.

LOL.

Kinda true.

I think it would have been so weird if BPH suddenly all became BFF's overnight. PH got close first because of L + N, BH got to know each other slowly and thats just how it worked.
Her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining...

Offline Naley 4 Life

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Janika ~ icon:LJ
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 11:25:17 AM »
I think it's kinda great that they weren't friends at first. They built it up =).

Offline NYislesfan

• Posting Freak
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2009, 11:46:22 AM »
For those of you who say they werent friends..did you not watch season 3?