Author Topic: you look ridiculous.  (Read 9669 times)

Offline tahajah

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • peyton.lp.skills.bp♥
Re: you look ridiculous.
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2009, 09:49:00 PM »
i thought that lucas was being a jealous overprotective ass of a friend personally.

*;-true love never looked so concrete!

Offline the.swiss.cheese

• Posting Freak
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2009, 10:06:29 PM »
You know, it's funny because in 3.04, when Haley is dressed as Sandy, she asks Nathan if he likes it, and he says "no, it's not really you", and then she cries and runs off. . .

What is it with this show? The girl glams up and the guys she loves are bringing her down!!

Offline tahajah

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • peyton.lp.skills.bp♥
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2009, 10:09:54 PM »
maybe deep down inside Mark's an ass****. lol. idk.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 10:15:55 PM by tahajah »

stealmypainaway

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2009, 11:37:48 PM »
I understand why he said it, but I wish he hadn't.

Offline tahajah

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • peyton.lp.skills.bp♥
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2009, 11:39:17 PM »
i dont think he was thinking. well clearly lol.

Offline butterflies21

• Posting Freak
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2009, 04:04:49 AM »
^ yea it's not like lucas is really known for thinking before he speaks lol...he's a very...emotional person.

Offline Sepideh

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2009, 08:08:53 AM »
I think he felt that he was losing his best friend to Nathan and the whole world that came along with being Nathan Scott's girlfriend. I'm not excusing what Lucas said or his behaviour. But it was probably mind boggling for him to see Haley in a cheerleading uniform. Lucas was becoming a jock and I think seeing Haley in the uniform made him realise how much had changed and a part of him just wanted to go back to how it used to be and that is him and Haley against the world. I don't know. I may be over analysing lol. Just a thought.

Offline tennesseeone

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2009, 11:28:27 PM »
What is it with this show? The girl glams up and the guys she loves are bringing her down!!
yeah.. lol i think that with lucas, it was cuz she was drifting towards nathan, and cutting luke out more and more...at least to lucas it felt that way. then, in 304, that was when haley started drifting away from nathan and towards chris...i mean, she even kissed him lol.. im not excusing either one of these, just sayin how they all probably thought about it.

Offline butterflies21

• Posting Freak
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2009, 12:07:48 AM »
lol huh? in 3x04 haley had already come back from the tour. the stuff with chris was in S2...

Offline the.swiss.cheese

• Posting Freak
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2009, 01:13:44 AM »
lol.. I didn't feel like analysing the reasons for the comments.. I just think Mark and co. like to take jabs at Haley.. lol.

Lucas - I think it was more about his "unique and great" friend Haley conforming to the high school hierarchy. It wasn't "her", and it shocked him. Ya, he probably blamed Nathan to a point since he did say something like "she was the great unique Haley and then you came around"... He feared that Nathan was changing her, and her dressed as a cheerleader solidified that for him. He was an ass, but in his own mind, he was looking out for her.

Nathan (3.04) - well, he saw through the act lol. He saw what she was trying to do, and while I am sure he liked it, he knew that she was trying to be something she was not to get his attention. He basically said "she always looks hot" to make a point that she doesn't really need to try with him. He's gaga for her no matter what and more so when she's not putting on a show.

I mean, it could be that or it could be Mark has a vengeance on Haley.. lol. Who knows. . . .

Offline butterflies21

• Posting Freak
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2009, 01:33:15 AM »
yea i agree about 3x04, haley said "i just wanted you to want me" and nathan's all "trust me, that's not the problem"...he's always hot for her! haha i think in that situation, he just used the wrong words.

Offline tennesseeone

« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2009, 02:22:11 PM »
...that thing about 3x04 i meant was that it was JUST after the whole chris thing... it was mostly late season 2-ish, but it was still very recent and relevant...just sayin.

Offline naley_brulain_leyton

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Jack & Rose
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2009, 09:17:41 PM »
I did feel sad for Lucas during that episode, but that was a horrible thing to say to her.

*...I was wrong...*

othaddict34

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2009, 01:20:09 AM »
I hated that he said that to her.  She was smiling and happy and he acted like a complete tool.

Offline SirMixAlot

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • DRIZZY DRAKE MAN
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2009, 03:17:10 PM »
he was an ass to say it lol but i get his point of view...he had alot of changes (granted they were his own fault) in his life at the time and Haley was his best friend and one of the only things he could rely on was that she would be the same, he probably already felt he was losing her to Nathan(whom he still hated and thought was an ass).....and he held her in such high regard..i think after keith and his mom..haley would of probably been the person he admired most in his life...he didnt want her to succumb to the stereotypical cheerleader types...but all that being said he had no clue about the situation and that after he said this he obv regretted not being supportive like haley was to him...
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.