Author Topic: Summer for Haley  (Read 2258 times)

Offline TLA_liv

Summer for Haley
« on: August 01, 2009, 01:07:11 PM »
In the summer between season 2 and 3 which we dont see where did Haley go?  she came back at the beginning of the summer before nathan goes to high flyers and then she must go somewhere else for the summer and comes back just before school.

koko

Re: Summer for Haley
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 01:37:13 PM »
I think we're supposed to assume she hung out at Tree Hill for the summer or visit family.

Dorkodancer147

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 02:06:23 AM »
Theres already a thread for this....

I know that most of us decided that after seeing nathan, she went and stayed with her parents who were near tree hill at that time. LOL. Or something like that.

lmao.

Offline vanessa.k

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Icon: Mikaela
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 08:07:31 AM »
Haha, it never really was shown. I always assumed that she stayed at Nathan's place crying while he was at High Flyers'.

Dorkodancer147

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 02:36:23 PM »
yeah but that wouldnt have made sense because haley told Lucas she was back for good, and that was after the summer. LOL. Plus I doubt she stayed with Deb! lmao.

Not to mention she tried to get her apartment back after the summer. Wouldnt she have done that right when she got back?

Offline vanessa.k

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Icon: Mikaela
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 01:32:45 AM »
Who the hell knows. LOL. OTH has very bad time lines. All I remember is Nathan telling Haley that she could stay there for a bit, bam, the fire, and that's it. Season 3 starts and they flashback to Haley writing letters to Nathan during the summer, and Haley moving in with Brooke. It's so confusing.

DanTheMan

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 01:04:16 PM »

I know that most of us decided that after seeing nathan, she went and stayed with her parents who were near tree hill at that time. LOL. Or something like that.

lmao.
Let's just settle with this... ;D

Offline Simba 711

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 07:30:36 PM »
Even though we never met Haley's invisible other siblings, but at that time it would have been great to just write she stayed with one of them over the summer. There would be no huge plot hole. He or she lives in N.C., but not Tree Hill. We don't have to see it, just say it. She writes Nathan while he's at High Flyers, but there is no return address on the envelope. I also didn't see a stamp. What's up with that?