Author Topic: WELCOME TO THE BROOKE & LUCAS SECTION!  (Read 27981 times)

Tori

WELCOME TO THE BROOKE & LUCAS SECTION!
« on: July 31, 2009, 05:46:17 AM »

Lucas Scott was the brooding outsider, illegitimate son of Dan Scott and half brother to Nathan Scott, as well as the biggest scandal in Tree Hill. He had always avoided his brother and everything that he represented, but when he ended up on the varsity basketball team, everything changed. Suddenly he was thrown into a completely different group of people, a group he wasn’t sure he belonged in or wanted to be a part of. He was the exact opposite of most guys at Tree Hill High; he was thoughtful, caring, and attentive. He enjoyed good literature and underground bands. Brooke Davis was the opposite. She was captain of the cheerleading squad, and most popular girl at Tree Hill High. To the outside looking in, there were two things that she valued above all else; sex and booze. She had run with the “in” crowd for as long as she could remember, and it was all she had ever known. Brooke had been eager to pursue Lucas, what started off as her wanting something physical with him turned into so much more. From their very first meeting there were obvious sparks, and when she realized that he was different from most guys, it only made Brooke want to try harder to win over Lucas. He, however wasn’t so sure about it, he saw her the way everyone else did, a slutty cheerleader, and he wasn’t the sort of guy to want just to hook up. Their relationship took a turn for the better when a frantic Brooke called Lucas to help her take care of a drugged Peyton, and he began to realize there was a lot more to her than she ever let on. She unknowingly let down her walls, being too caught up in concern for her best friend to care, and Lucas saw the selfless, brave, somewhat insecure girl inside. And the rest, as they say, is history...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 05:56:00 AM by Tori »

Tori

Re: WELCOME TO THE BROOKE&LUCAS SECTION!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 05:47:17 AM »
"In the end..the journey is the destination..."

"It’s really too bad Lucas is poor and can’t play because he is fine."
"So anyway you're in it now, aren’t you? And when that last shot went in, did you feel it change?
"Feel what change?
"Everything. I mean how many moments in life can you point to and say that’s when it all changed. You just had one. Don’t worry baby, the popularity thing isn't so bad."

"hey broody"
"hey cheery"

“Well, I was going to say my parents close this place down, every year so if you wanted to we could go back to my place and start the party early, we have a Jacuzzi..“
“That sounds tempting but-“
“We have a naked me, in a Jacuzzi.. “
“Okay, um, what if I told you there was someone else?“
“Well normally I’d suggest a threesome, but I think the person you have in mind is getting back with her old boyfriend…see what I mean?”

“I don’t know how you do it”
“It’s easy, directions are on the bag”
“You know what I mean; you’d give everything up to help her after what happened at Nathan’s house.
“She told you about that?”
“A little. The thing about Peyton it’s really hard for her to let her guard down, once she does she’s got this amazing heart.”
“Sounds like something you two have in common. Who knew?”
“You don’t have any brothers do you? 
“You mean besides Nathan?”
“Yeah. How that worked anyway? I mean are you -
“I’m three months older, my mum got pregnant right after senior year, Dan moved on to Nathan’s mum first semester of college.”
“That must have been really hard for your mum. So you two are pretty close?
“Yeah, do a lot of stuff together, we talk, she’s really great.”
“Sounds nice. My parents would rather throw cash at me and send me on my way than spend any time with me”
“Listen, you can grab some sleep if you want, I’ll watch her for a while
“It’s okay, I’d rather stay and talk to you if you don’t mind.
“I don’t.”

“So why’d you call me anyway? I mean why not Nathan or one of the guys?”
“Because I knew you’d come through”
“You’re a good friend to her Brooke.”
“You sound surprised”
“Sorry I just, I guess I just figured you were –“
“A brainless slut”
“No you're not. What I was going to say was I just didn’t think you were that tough, but I was clearly wrong about you.”
“It’s okay, most people are.”
“Call me, if you need anything okay?”

“I didn’t know you could shoot pool.”
“There’s a lot you don’t know about me.”
“Really, like what?
“Like, I love it in the summer when there’s heat lightning at night, and up until the fourth grade I called squirrels, squellers, and I love beating boys at pool. Oh my god, a smile, is Lucas Scott actually having fun?
“I have fun.”
“Sure you do. Lucas you’re like the most serious guy I’ve ever met.”

“Tell me you love weird science?”
“Oh the family jewels”
“He doesn’t even have a licence Lisa.”
“Brooke, what are we?”
“Why you having fun?”
“Uh-huh. I’m glad we did this.”
“Good.  So what’s your take on tattoos?”
“Well I don’t know, depends..”
“Come here…what do you think about this tattoo?”
“Thattattoo is… very very sexy"
“Right answer.”

“Excuse me, she makes me laugh, she’s honest, not afraid to be herself, plus she’s not covered head to toe in issues.  What’s so bad about that?”

“What’s the problem?”
“In a nutshell, you’re you and I’m me.”
“Yeah but if I was you, you’d be dating yourself.”
“Okay. I’m sorry. It’s just that you’re the first really great guy that I’ve ever dated and that really scares me because I never gave a rat’s ass before, okay? But I do now.”
“That’s good, because I give a rats ass about you too.”

“I’m falling for him! Big Time. Speechless right? It’s crazy, I know…But this is like L-O-V-E mad crushed out…I’m in big trouble…”

“Why are you so quiet tonight?”
“I’m just anxious about my mom coming back tomorrow.”
“Yeah…me too.”
“Why you?”
“Because I want her to like me. And I’m not all that close with my mom, so I thought it be pretty cool if I hit it off with yours. You can’t control love you know? Your mom and Keith.  You’re worried about their relationship right?”
“Right.”
“They’ll be okay. People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end..."

“Just so you know, the only thing I really wanna see is Lucas laugh again. You know hear him see off-key. Watch him roll his eyes off me when I steal French fries off his plate. I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’m crazy about your son and I hope that it’s enough for you.”
“It’s more than enough.”

“Hey, I want you to know that I'm here for you and whatever you need. And if she's not home I might actually give you a sponge bath.”
“Actually, I can't do that for awhile.”
“What, bathe?”
“No, you know, sex.”
“Wow, that sucks. A little cardio maybe just what ya need. What?”
“I'm going to need some time to figure some stuff out.”
“Whatever you need, I'm here for you.”
“Yeah, see that's the thing…”
Are you breaking up with me?”
“I just think its the best thing for right now.”
“Maybe for you.”
“Brooke, I'm sorry.”
“Apparently not enough”

“Brooke. I’m not asking for forgiveness, I just want to let you know how sorry I am for what I did.”
“How sorry you are? Do you know the entire time we were dating, I actually felt inferior to you? What a joke. You are just like every guy on the planet, you’re a liar, and a cheater…”
“Your right, I lied to you…and there’s no excuse.”
“Whatever, why don’t you tell it to the girl you hooked up with? As for excuses you don’t owe me any, I’m not your girlfriend, and from here on out, I’m not even your friend….”

“I think I’m pregnant.”

“Lucas-“
“No, this whole thing scares the hell out of me, okay? But whatever you decide to do, I’ll be there. And if you’re not ready, then you’re not ready, but if you want to have this baby, then so do I. And whatever it takes for me to be a good father, I‘ll be there. Always. I promise you. I won‘t let you down...Hey.”
“I lied.”
“What?”
“I’m not pregnant.“
“But I saw the test.“
“I know. Then when the doctor called he said I wasn’t pregnant, he said that can happen."
"Okay, no, no, no. I was standing right there when he called.“
“And you had just called me a slut.“
“So you lied to me to punish me?! How could you do that?”
“How could you cheat on me with my best friend?!“
“Brooke. I never meant to hurt you.”
“That doesn’t really matter, Lucas. Cause in the end it all hurts just the same.”

“Know any good jokes?”
“You’re looking at one. Why does everybody lie? You know, the bad guys lie to get in your bed… and the good guys… lie to get in your heart!  And I’m the idiot that falls for it every time.”
“Hey… Brooke, you are not an idiot. Not even close. You know who you are. Most people don’t, you know. I mean, that’s why they lie. They’re afraid people might find out who they are before they figure it out themselves…let me take you home.”
“I can get home without a guy, thanks.”
“OK.”
“Wait! I really don’t wanna walk..”

“So, thanks for breakfast. We should do this more often. “
“Do what?
Be friends. “
“We are friends.”
“But we should be friends.”
“I’d like that. “

“You know how much I care about you, Anna? Because I do.  But there’s somebody else.  And she’s a part of my history that… came before you… and I’ve been lying to myself about the way I feel about her… and I need to see her tonight. Cause I feel like she’s slipping away. I’m sorry… Anna.”

“You know, ‘vote for me and win a date’ or offer a makeover.” 
“You don’t need a gimmick, Brooke. Alright, just… tell me why you want to be president.”
“I am who I am… no excuses. But I’d like other people to know that there’s a lot more to me than just some party-girl.”
“This is from a speech, by John F. Kennedy.  I think it could work for you.
BROOKE: This is all about courage.  Nobody is gonna believe this, coming from me.”
“…I would.”

“Don’t look at me.”
“Have you been crying?”
“Just tearing up a little. I read your speech.”
“Brooke!”
“Don’t leave your journal where I can find that, either.  It was beautiful.  ‘Remember tonight for it is the beginning of always’.”
“…That’s Dante. We read him last semester.”
“And I need to pay more attention in English.”
“The rest is me.”
“The part about taking chances and believing in the possibility, even when life has given you every reason not to believe.”
“That’s what’s so great about weddings; you know, two people come together… and even if it’s just for one night, they make us believe again.”
“Stop! I don’t have anymore tissues!”
“Here.”
“I just hope at my wedding, someone says something that nice about me.”
“I think you can count on that.”

“For tonight is mere formality… only an announcement to the world for feelings long held.”.
“What, more bad news?”
“My dad got that job.”
“Brooke, that’s great.
“It’s in California! We’re moving next week. I don’t want to go…”
“What are we gonna do?”

“…This is all my stuff, I don’t understand. “
“I had my mom talk to your parents and they said that you could stay here till the summer.  They didn’t want to, Brooke, but my mom can be really convincing.”
“You did this for me?”
I wasn’t ready to lose you yet.  So, you, gonna stay or what?”
“Yeah, of course! Oh… I wasn’t ready to be lost. Thank you.”

“And you’re using a sponge?”
“Is that wrong?”
“Okay Brooke, this is a mop.  Look, I’ll tell you what, alright; you take the evens, I’ll take the odds. And I’ll bet we can bust in like…a half hour.”
“Thanks, Luke.
Anything for you.”

“It’s OK. I’m here for you.”

“Tell me that was a goodbye kiss.”
I wanna be with you, Brooke.”
“What?”
“I’m sorry. I know we’re friends… it’s just how I feel.”
“What about Peyton’s stuff?”
I keep that stuff as a reminder of how badly I screwed up things. With you. To remind myself, if I ever get a second chance, I’d never let you go again.”
“I don’t know what to say.  I, um..I gotta go.”
“Brooke?  You think… you could ever-“
“Lucas,…I’m sorry. I,… I gotta go.”
“Have a nice summer, Brooke.”

“Okay putting aside the fact, that I do look pretty good considering I’ve been on a plane for like a day and a half, you can not ambush me at the airport with flowers and a nicely end of summer tanned body considering the way we left things…..3 months ago, okay.”
“Actually I’m just here to pick up my mum from New Zealand, I didn’t think you were coming until tomorrow?”
“You thought wrong… Oh look there’s my cab, quick maybe you can tell me you love me or something.”

“You talking to me yet?”
“Yeah,”
“Good and I brought you flowers.”
“Oh, there’re very nice, where did you get them?”
“Neighbours yard..”
“Look I’m sorry about the airport earlier,”
“Ah its cool.”
“No I felt stupid for jumping to conclusions, and maybe a little jealous that you weren’t there for me. It’s good to see you Luke. How you been?”
Look I know it wasn’t fair that I told you when your cab was waiting outside, I just saw you slipping away and guess I panicked..
“Its okay, really, it is… I actually had the whole summer to think about this and thought we could totally have a summer like fling, just in the fall, and non-exclusive.”
“Non-exclusive? How does that work?”
“Well, we hang out, we go to movies, we have fun..”
“Do we kiss?”
“You bet your ass we kiss!”
“Do we do more than kiss?”
“Maybe… But we also date other people, what do you think?”
“I kind of  think you’re a genius!”
“Your not just figuring that out now, are you? I missed you Lucas Scott.”
I missed you too pretty girl.”

“Lucas.”
“Hey.”
“You having fun yet?”
“Are you?”
“Yeah. You know, we’re never gonna be here again, Luke. Senior; summer; you gotta enjoy it.”
“No, you’re right. We should enjoy it. Don’t you think that… if we’re never gonna be here again, then maybe we should make it mean something to us?”
“Brooke Davis, do not put your clothes on!”
“Um…”
“Joe calls.”

“You gotta second?”
“Sure, what’s up?”
I’m the guy for you.  I know we’re just part-time, that’s cool. You know, do whatever, have your fun.  But one of these nights, you’re gonna realise it; I’m the guy for you, Brooke Davis...you’ll see.”
[/right]

“I waited for you this morning.”
“What d’ya mean?”
“I just figured since it’s the first day of school the ‘guy for me’ would… pick me up; bring me flowers, maybe a bagel. Just saying, not that impressive.”
“I had a couple things to take care of.”
You totally pimped my locker!”
“Yeah. It’s very exclusive.”

“Sometimes people play hard to get because they need to know the other person’s feelings are real.”

“Lucas, in order for this to work, there has to be a balance. I kiss a guy, you kiss a girl. I kiss two guys…”
I kiss you twice.”
“You kiss someone else.   Which is why I’m gonna pick a girl for you. Say somebody like… her. OK? Go ask her out.”
“Really? You want me to ask her out?”
“Yeah.”
“You’re sure?
“I’m sure.  She’s the one.”
“OK. If you insist.”

“Anyway, I don’t get why you’re so upset.”
“You’re kidding, right?”
“You’re the one who wanted to be non-exclusive. I’m just doing what you wanted.”
“What I wanted?  I wanted you to fight for me! I wanted you to say there is no one else that you could ever be with and that you would rather be alone than without me.  I wanted the Lucas Scott from the beach that night; telling the world that he’s the one for me.”
“How was I supposed to know that?”
“…You just are.”

“Brooke..”

“There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you.”
I wrote them all this summer.  One a day, but… I never sent them because I was afraid…”
“Brooke-“
I was afraid of getting my heart broken again.  Like before.   Coz you hurt me so bad and… I was afraid to be vulnerable and I was afraid of you and the way that you make me feel and I know that doesn’t matter now, after what I did… but I just thought that you should know.”
This is how I spent my summer, Luke;  wanting you. I was just too scared to admit it.”
“Brooke! I’m sorry, what you did with Chris;  It’s OK.”.
“It’s not. It can’t be. It’s too much to forgive!”
“Well that’s too bad, because I forgive you.”
“You can’t!”
“I just did.   So you’re gonna just have to deal with it. I’m the guy for you, Brooke Davis… and I know I hurt you last time we were together but-“
“I love you.” 
“I love you too, pretty girl.”

“This is my world, Brooke.  Or, at least it used to be.”
“I have been here before, you know?”
“I know… I just never told you what this place is to me.”
“It’s not just a court… it’s where I came from, it’s where I belong… it’s my world.”
“So do I get to be part of this world?”
The biggest part.”

“I shouldn't have said that you're not psychotic. I mean a little disturbed maybe…”
“You think this is funny?”
“You know what I think is? I think that you're trying to sabotage us. Find any reason you can to end it. So that you don't have to worry about getting hurt again.”
“But the same words Lucas. The exact same words?”
“I never sent that letter to Peyton.”
“And i never sent my letters to you either but they still meant something. Just tell me, why me this time? Why not Peyton?”
“I can't say anything bad about Peyton. she's my friend. She's your best friend.”
“That’s OK you can say bad things about her.”
“Brooke,  the truth is I care about Peyton.”
“Then what is the difference?”
“The difference... the difference is I love you Brooke. I want to be with you, NOT Peyton.”
“But why? I need to know, why?
“Because you kink your eyebrow when you’re trying to be cute. Because you quote Kamas even tough I’ve never actually seen you read. And because, you miss your parents but you'll never ever admit that. And because, I’ve given exactly two of these embarrassing speeches in my entire life and they've both been with you. I mean that’s got to mean something right? And because we're both gonna get pneumonia but if you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night.
“You did pretty good.”

“Brooke!”
“I cannot believe I flew all the way back from New York for this. I am the dumbest girl alive.”
“Brooke don't freak out ok.  Look hey, Peyton was drunk, she crashed in my room by accident.  It wasn't her fault, rooms got switched, and she didn't get the message, okay. I slept on the floor.  By the way I'm thrilled to see you.  And come on what did we say about trusting each other. You know Peyton needs both of us right now.”
I missed you.”

“Hey pretty girl.”
“Hey, I was gonna sleep in my car, but I thought I heard a noise and I think it was a bear or something.”
“Where did you park?”
“Right out there.”
“Have I told you how much I loved you today?”
“Not really.
“Well I do. And even though I don't tell you it means a lot to me that you there. It means everything.”
“I am here. We both are.”
“I know, and its good being here. Especially with you.”
“I wish that it was me. I know that it’s horrible and I know that its selfish. But I watched you rescue Peyton and you told me rescued Dan, and sometimes I just wish you could rescue me.”
“From what?”
“All of it.”
“OK I will. If you promise to rescue me back.”
“I promise.”

“What's that scar there?”
“When I was six, I went on this camping trip with my mom and Keith.  It was the first time I had ever gone fishing.  And, I accidentally hooked myself right through the thumb.”
“Ouch.”
“Yeah, hurt like hell. Well, I started crying so Keith takes his knife out and cuts him thumb too.  He said if we rubbed them together we'd be blood brothers.”
“That's sweet.”
“And now whenever I look at that scar I can remember that time and feel good.  But what about my mom?  You know you said that everyone heals eventually, but what if she doesn't. I mean she is just so, angry right now. Tortured. “
“I know.  But you've done everything you can. Everything right. Whether she shows it or not your moms knows you're there for her, promise.”
So what do I do now?”
“I don't know.  Have faith she's gonna get better.”

“Look, Brooke I need you to listen to me, okay? I’m sorry you didn’t know about the kiss and I’m sorry for springing it on you but I meant what I said. It didn’t mean anything.”
“A kiss always means something.”
“Okay, you’re right but it wasn’t a romantic moment! And you would know that if-“
“If what, I was there? As you so sweetly pointed out at the party- the party that I threw for you- I wasn’t there, was I?”
“Is it possible for you to forgive me? I forgave you.”
“For what?”
“For sleeping with Chris Keller.”
“You know what Lucas, I loved you for that. You had such grace in that moment that I fell in love with you all over again. I can’t believe that you would use it now as a bargaining chip.”
“I’m not- I’m not- I’m not. I just- I need you to believe me when I tell you that my heart is with you. Part of me feels like ever since we got back together you’ve been waiting to push me away.”
“Oh great! You kiss Peyton AGAIN and I’m pushing you away! Why did I make everybody identical purses as wedding gifts!”
“I love you Brooke. I don’t know how else to say it.”
“How about how you show it? I am not pushing you away Lucas, I am holding on for dear life! But I need you to need me back! I mean, why didn’t you tell me about the kiss and why didn’t you call me while you were away and why won’t you ever just let me all the way in?! We have to go give our toasts now. About love.”
“Please don’t be mad at me Brooke.”
“I’m not mad, Lucas. Not mad.”
[/right]

“The last time I gave a speech about Nathan and Haley was, well, at their first reception. And I remember saying ‘Prepare to be surprised’. Well I have to say even I’m surprised. Because, you see they do something very rare to see in someone our age. Actually, it’s very rare to see in anybody. They give their hearts to each other, unconditionally. And that’s what true love really is: It’s not this fairytale life that never knows pain. But it’s two souls facing it together, diminishing it with unconditional love. To Nathan and Haley Scott.”

“I’m not the most eloquent speaker so I decided to borrow a few words from Shakespeare: Love is not love, which alters, when it alteration finds. When life gets hard, when things change, true love remains the same. I look at Nathan and Haley and somehow I feel safer. I don’t know if I can explain that, but, they give me hope. And I’m afraid to say it out loud because maybe if life finds out it’ll try to beat it out of them and that would be a shame. Because we could all use a little hope sometimes, you know? That feeling that everything is going to be okay and that there’s someone there to make sure of that. So, here’s to Nathan and Haley; here’s to hope; and here’s to a love that will not alter.”

“So we never finished that conversation.”
“Dance with me. Did you miss me while you were away?”
Everyday. I was just angry and upset about Keith but that doesn’t mean I didn’t miss you Brooke. Because I did.”
I needed to hear your voice. There was just so much stuff going on with me and-“

“Listen, I know it’s been difficult for you lately losing Keith and your heart condition and giving up basketball, I feel like I’ve been keeping you close to me to try to protect you from those things, like I’m hanging on to the two of us for you, but not for me.”
"I’m sorry I kissed Peyton, I should’ve told you.”
“It’s not about that, Luke it’s not-I--you--I thought that it was but this is not about her. This is about me I love you, Lucas and I probably always will but we go days without having a meaningful conversation and I use to miss you so much when that happened. But it never seemed like you missed me and I guess because of it I stopped missing you. I mean, look at today…"
“I guess I should’ve said something, anything, I mean, for a guy who wants to be a writer it suddenly seemed like no words had ever been written but when someone tells you they stopped missing you, you’re pretty much screwed no matter what you say.”

“All right, uh … imagine a future moment in your life where … all your dreams come true, you know? It’s--it’s the greatest moment in your life and you get to experience it with one person… who’s standing next to you?”
“Hmm...Kate Bosworth?”
“Shut up! I’m serious.”
“Well, so am I.”
“Luke…come on, I mean-It could be anybody,  you know, your mom, Haley”
“Yuh boy, Skills”
“Who’s it gonna be?”
“Brooke.”

"She was fiercely independent, Brooke Davis. Brilliant, and beautiful, and brave. In two years she had grown more than anyone I have ever known. Brooke Davis is going to change the world someday and I'm not sure she even knows it."

“Wow uh, this hasn’t happened to me since college.”
“Hi, Luke.”
“Brooke Davis.”
“Hi.”
Oh I missed you.”

“I promised my mom I would send her a photo once you got finished destroying her café.”
“Okay, that’s not fair. I hated doing it. But I kept the sign.”
“Oh, well I’ll make sure I mention it in my email. So what makes you want to open up a shop here in Tree Hill?”
“Same reason you’re coaching the Ravens. It’s home. And it’s good to be home. Whatdya think?”
“I gotta be honest, I think it’s the perfect way to continue the legacy of Karen’s Café. I’m just amazed at how quickly you got this place together. You’re very impressive, Brooke Davis.”
“Yeah, that’s what they tell me.”
So, is it everything you imagined?”
“Hmm?”
“Having your own fashion line.”
Today it is. Ask me again tomorrow.”

“Excuse me Mr. Scott, there’s someone here to see you, she says to tell you she’s from Tree Hill.”
“Well, Well. Lucas Scott.”
“You got my message.”
“Oh, did you think I was going to miss the chance to spend a night on the town with a soon to be best selling author?”
God, it is good to see you Brooke.”

“It's a lot to process, I know. But now you know why I came home.”
“Brooke, are you sure? I mean, are you sure?”
“I'm sure. My heart is sure. This is what I want.”

“Yeah of course, I do know some things about you Brooke Davis. You're gonna be a great mom.”
“I'm not even gonna be a mom, I just fix her up and then I have to send her back.”
“Well if you didn't do it, who would, hmm?”
“Owen thinks I'm being selfish, he thinks I just want what I want.”
“No, I'd say it's the opposite.”
“Right?”
“I think it's great that you want to help this little girl get the care that she needs and get through the rest of her life.”
“So do I. What if I do something wrong, Luke? What if I hurt her? What if I break her? I mean.. I rushed into this and I'm scared.”
“ Okay, you know what? Uhm...when it comes to single moms, I have a pretty special one and that's good that you're a little scared but you're gonna do great.”
“Thanks. Thanks for coming over. You think she'll like the purple monkey?”
“I think that she is gonna love the girl that gives it to her.”

“She adores you, Luke.”
“Well maybe she can put a good word for me with Lindsey.”
“It's kind of strange, isn't it ? This is not how we thought our lives would turn out.
“Yeah, with me being stood up at the altar, you taking care of a kid that's not yours, Not exactly.”
“Do you ever wanna go back? I remember being 16 and everything just seemed much easier. Would you do it differently?”
“I'd tried to appreciate the things I took for granted. But I think we have to go though all this stuff, you know? To get to the place that we want to be.”
“Yeah, hmm.. Well, I should go. At least if you wanna get any sleep tonight.”
“How are the designs coming?”
“Good. I just have a few more.”
“Stay. you can finish them. I don't mind.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, it's kind of nice.”
“Yeah..”

“That's my girl, okay? Okay.. Shh.. I can't even get her to smile. What am I doing? What if she dies? What then, what do I tell her parents, these people I've never met? What made me think I can handle this?”
“Hey. Just remember you're giving Angie a chance to live for a wonderful life. She can't do that without the surgery.”
“Yeah, I guess so. Thank you for being here for us.”
Thank you for letting me.”

“Brooke, I'm so sorry. I left my cell phone at home. How is she doing?”
“I don't know a thing. They said it was gonna take a while and they'd let me know as soon as she was out of surgery.”
“Okay. Well then, I'd just wait here with you, if that's okay.”

“You got my message? I told you not to come.”
“I know.”
“She's gone, Luke.”
“I know.”

“Hi!”
“Hi. They're supposed to call me as soon as Angie is home safe.”
“Where's Peyton?”
“I don't know, probably at work. I didn't tell her Angie was leaving for sure.”
“Well you told me not to come to the airport. Why?”
I don't like you guys to see me like this - vulnerable.”
That's how I always see you, Brooke. But I think it's kinda beautiful. You know uhm.. I've been thinking about all the things you've done for Angie and Rachel and me and all kinds of people. You save people, Brooke Davis. That's what you do. Thanks for letting me share that. Call me when she's home safe, okay?”
“Hey Luke. We've been through a lot, me and you, but I wouldn't have made it through today or a couple other days without you. So thanks. This is for you. I love you, Lucas Scott, you know that.”
“I love you too, Brooke Davis.”

“Brooke’s the other half.”

“Sometimes things get lost in translation…

Tori

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 05:48:55 AM »

First Love – Adele

…So little to say but so much time,
despite my empty mouth the words are in my mind.
Please wear the face, the one where you smile,
because you lighten up my heart when I start to cry…

Ashes and Wine – A Fine Frenzy

…Is there a chance, a fragment of light?
At the End of the tunnel, a reason to fight?
Is there a chance you might change your mind,
Or are we ashes and wine?...

It’s not Over – Daughtry

…Being Strong, holding on,
Can’t let it bring us down,
My life with you means everything,
So I won’t give up that easily…

Slow Dancing in a Burning Room – John Mayer

…I was the one you always dreamed of,
You were the one I tried to draw,
How dare you say its nothing to me,
Baby, you’re the only light I ever saw…

Whatever it Takes – Lifehouse

…Remember the time I told you the way I felt,
And that I’d be lost without you and never find myslef
Lets hold onto each other above everything else,
Start over, Start over…

Far Away – Nickleback

…On my knees, I’ll ask
Last chance for one last dance,
Cause with you I’d withstand,
All of hell to hold your hand…

All we Are – One Republic

…We wont say our goodbyes,
You know its better that way,
We wont break, We wont die,
Its just a moment of change…

The Way I Loved You

…But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain,
And its 2am and im cursing your name,
You’re so in love that you act insane,
And that’s the way I loved you

Empty Apartment – YellowCard

…when you get lonely if no ones around,
You know I’ll catch you when your falling down,
Maybe someday I will see you again,
And you’ll look into my eyes and call me your friend

Fix You – Coldplay

…Tears stream down you face,
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes,
And I will try to fix you…

23 – Jimmy Eat World

…It was my turn to decide
I knew this was our time
No one else will have me like you do
No one else will have me, only you…

Broken – Seether

…The worst is over now, and we can breathe again,
I want to hold you tight and steal my pain away
Theres so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I want to hold you tight and steal your pain…

For Blue Skies – Strays Don’t Sleep

…Its been a long year,
Since we last spoke,
Hows your halo?
What you couldn’t do, I will…

Never say Never – The Fray

…Picture you’re queen of everything,
Far as the eye can see, under your command,
I will, be your guardian, when all is crumbling,
I’ll steady your hand…

(The entire soundtrack was made & put together by Laura (lucasfan118).

Tori

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 05:50:13 AM »

Name: Tori

First time you ever watched OTH?
The first time I ever watched One Tree Hill was the day I stumbled on Keith's wedding episode (2x16), and I had heard about the show before but had never really been interested. I watched the episode and loved it, so I went and watched all of Season 1 and Season 2, and I finished right in time for the Season 3 premiere. I was hooked on it RIGHT away, I thought it was SO great.

Why do you love the BL relationship?
I fell in love with Brooke and Lucas' relationship right off the bat. I just LOVED the whole dynamic of broody and cheery, and I felt that even though they were SO different, they understood each other the way nobody else could. I always knew there was more to Brooke than she showed, and I think that at first Lucas definatly didn't know that, but after they took care of Peyton, it was clear that he saw a whole different side to her and he definatly liked it. I've always felt a deep physical and emotional connection between the two of them, something that I don't think either of them have experienced that fully with anyone else. They don't even have to speak for me to love them, I think that they talk alot with their eyes, and their longing stares are absolutely the best thing ever. I love the people they are with each other, and I definatly think they bring out the best in each other. They aren't some huge epic love story, but were completely flawed and beautiful and a love story that everyday people could experience and relate to.

Why do you love the BL section?
The BL section is honestly my favourite section on the forums, obviously because it's filled with everything BL, but also because the BL fans on this forum are SO amazing. They are extremely respectful, actually know how to debate, and they can see what I see in Brucas' relationship. There are alot of fans of BL, and they are all so different and I think it's GREAT, everyone brings something knew to the group. I also think the BL club/threads/sections have been very welcoming and that hasn't ever changed. There were clubs when I first joined and everyone was really nice and welcoming there, and it's the same way now! I ♥ the people here.

Name: Bia

It was after a basketball game. All of us went back to my friends house, who happened to love OTH. We were all in her basement and I always made fun of her obsession and the show itself. She was like, “BIA YOU HAVE TO WATCH”. I really didn’t want to, but she wouldn’t shutup. Soooo, she put a random episode of the first season in, and immediately, I started asking her questions about the characters, like“Who is she?” “Why is he doing that?” “Why aren’t they together?” etc. I was hooked from the moment I watched, and we stayed up ALL night watching it. When I got home the next morning, I asked my mom to come with me to buy the first season, and we started watching one every night together until we were all caught up.  

I love how they aren’t depicted as some ~epic love~. I love the underdogs, and that’s what BL are. They aren’t some fairytale couple who don’t know pain. They are real. When they are together, I feel as though it’s for the best, because they both changed each other so much. Whether it’s friendship or romance, the chemistry is still there. Lame, but they are the only TV couple to give me butterflies or cause me to hold my breath. They are simply amazing.

We have the best people here, obvs. And, we’re hotter.

Name: Terra

The first time i ever watched oth was the day the pilot aired so i have been a dedicated and loyal fan from the beginning but sometimes i do ask myself why but then that goes away. I really don't the reason why i started watching. It just looked good from the promos of it and seeing chad was on it was a plus.

I love their relationship because they have just a great dynamic together. They get each other so well. They may be complete opposites but that doesn't matter they just understand each other and they are able to do reveal certain aspects of themselves that they are not able to do with other people. They have such an amazing connection together weather they are dating or just friends it is still their. No matter what goes on in their life's they are always their for each other no matter what. Also another thing i love about them is their relationship seems so real to me and i mean that seems like a relationship that some would have if Brucas were a real couple in everyday life. The love they share for each other weather it is a Kiss a hug or those amazing eye sex it is so amazing and makes you fall for them every time.

I love this section because they are so many people who feel the same i do about BL. The people in this section are so amazing and i never have to get defensive and explain why i feel the way i do about certain things. I never knew how many of the fans in this section were. This is the one section were i have a lot of fun. its also fun to see what the other bl fans like in terms of their favorite scenes kisses and etc. The people in this section may have different things we love outside of this section but the one thing we have in common is are love for Brucas. that's what i love the most about the brucas section

Name: Sema

season four, the championship episode. it was on after ANTM

because they fit together. they bring out the best in eachother. they arent perfect in any means, and their differences bring out the best in eachother. they have fights, and we feel them. their chemistry is amazing. they flat out rock

people are so nice. and its easier to get to know eachother. and Mandie makes great elimination threads. that made me come in here more

Name: Mandie

I always get this confused because it was a long time ago, but I remember seeing 'the fantasy boy draft' and the school shooting' episodes first. I saw both in the same year, I think. After that, I saw the prom episode and I was like... Who the eff is this Peyton chick? Ew. It was hate at first site! <3 It wasn't until January 2008 that I watched the series beginning to finish.

My first ever reason for ever liking them was because they were hot as individuals and even hotter together. Srsly, that's what I told my friend lol. Anyway, I just love them. I can't even put it into words because my love for this couple is ridiculous. They're perfectly flawed and beautiful and I see a lot of my relationship in their's which draws me to them even more.

Because I only get along with Bler's so I might as well spend all my time in here! Lmao. No seriously... I feel so close to almost every BL fan here. This place is my home. Plus: I met Tori and Bia here who are now the loves of my life! <3

Name: Nem,

I am not sure, I think it's in 2007. I just caught it on TV and I saw Chad, so I kept watching.

Well, I don't think I can really explain why but I will give it a shot.  Brucas is the first couple I ever shipped, and up until now, no one else comes close. I ship a couple based on what they make me feel. They connect/speak to me. Every time I watch them on screen I feel like they share their story with me, I feel like I am a part of their story. Lucas used to be my fave character but when I saw Brooke, it quickly changed. Therefore, seeing them together was all I wanted. And when they did get together, jesus their chemistry explodes! They are never a pain in the eyes to watch. Even if they are opposites, they don't ruin each other's character - one is never a burden to the other. They don't clash, they meld.

I love them because they grow when they are together, they get to know themselves better through the help of the other, even go to places they never thought they could. I love how they are able to show a side of themselves no one has ever seen and I love how they bring out the best in each other.

I love them for the qualities or ideals they impart to the viewers. (quoted from an article I have written)
1. There is a first time for everything, so don't be afraid to jump in.
First times - it scares the hell out of us. I guess uncertainty is the main reason why. We are never certain what to expect, no one can give us enough warning, no one can say if we've prepared enough. We can take all the precaution and still end up getting hurt, despite our efforts. But Brucas took the plunge and it's worth it.
2. It's alright to feel pain but don't forget to get out of it, or else, you'll drown.
In short, forgive and move on. This is one trait I will never forget about Brooke and Lucas. Brooke has forgiven Lucas from cheating with Peyton and in return, Lucas forgave Brooke from sleeping with Chris Keller. They both got mad instantly, and it seemed like things are irreparable but they did forgive each other and after that is just pure Brucas love.
3. Talk. It's good for you.
I've expressed that the Brucas relationship is more realistic and that's because they have issues and they are ready to talk about it. They are shy but that doesn't keep them from telling how they feel, hence, they've had so many confessions. One is Brooke telling Lucas that she wished Lucas can save her from all of it. It is hard to admit that, making yourself vulnerable and letting your guards down when once it has hurt you.

..and these are just some. I love Brucas for what they represent, pure love that is never tainted by an immoral act. I love them for they are not perfect, but awesome, nonetheless. They are flawed but still beautiful. I love them as friends, they are always there for each other. I love them because they fell in love, if you know what I mean.  Besides, they are so cute as a couple! I mean, who can resist BL eyesex?! (I am rambling, there's too many ideas on my head - I can't write them all!)  

I love the BL section because this is the only place where people agree with me. It's the only place where I am not considered "crazy" because being crazy is the norm here. It's where I get to share my ideas without being made fun of or being called stupid. I don't need to explain myself, we just get each other. Plus, the people are kickass! People are friendly and make prettyful art and have great ideas.

Name: Katy

The first time I watched oth was the pilot, and it just by random. I was bored, nothing to watch and it had just came on. I love basketball so from the very first scene I was already intrigued.

I love the BL relationship because it's real. I like the drama, the ups and the downs, and I LOVE the chemistry. Although I liked BL in season 1, I wouldn't really call myself a fan of them. I hated Lucas with a passion, so seeing him with one of my favorite characters didn't really sound fun lol. By season 2 that completely changed. I saw that both Brooke and Lucas had changed and were bringing out the best in eachother, and by season 3 I was a complete hardcore BLer.

I love the BL section because I don't normally have to worry about seeing anti BL remarks, the people are usually some of the nicest people, and I love discussing certain scenes and just BL related stuff.

Name: Yovana

Honestly, I don't remember exactly. I knew only CMM from the show and  I knew I had to watch . I was hooked after the first few episodes. I like Lucas at first but then Brooke really grew on me and she's now my favorite character on the show. I started shipping BL & I still do.  

Oh, there's just many things I love about their relationship. I love the way they look at each other- they have amazing eye sex and they don't seem to need words to connect. I love how Lucas would do anything for his pretty girl and how Brooke always seems to cheer him up. They just complete each other. <3 For me, they are the definition of true love. Though they are only fictional,everytime I think of BL, I smile. They're amazing like that.

TBH, I'm rarely on this section but I think the thing I love the most is the dedicated fans. <3 They're great and very faithful to the couple they ship. The arts are also wonderful.

Name: Becca

Ok I was just flipping through the channels and some how ended up stopping at OTH, it was the season 1 finale and I was surprised how into it I was.  I was so excited for the next episode, but then I saw it was the finale and thought LAME.  But lucky for me they started up with the repeats pretty early on that summer and I was totally caught up and addicted to the show by the time that season 2 came around.

I love BL simply for the fact how their relationship just evolved.  I wasn't really into the relationships aspects as much as the drama in season 1, so in season 2 when we got to see BL's relationship evolve it totally had me.  They were there for each other for almost anything and everything, and at times it was hard because of their history but that was the great thing at how they were able to move past it.  And then season 3 came around and with in the first few episodes I wanted nothing more then for them to get together they had the best chemistry I had ever seen and I could not enough of it. And I was done once they got together.  No couple comes close to my love for them.  They truly bring out the best in one another, just look at how much both of them grew through out their entire relationship.  Plus they just make each other happy.

Well it's like a little safe haven, you are always able to find some one who can share your thoughts and not feel like a total loser or get chewed out.  Also the people here are amazing, we funny and totally welcoming and I love that.  Overall we are just made of AWESOMENESS in the section.

Name: Lexis

I started watching OTH when I saw A Cinderella Story and during the previews, it showed one to OTH and it said starring Chad Michael Murray. After I saw that preview, I knew I had to see what this TV show was about... I started watching OTH during season 2. After watching 2x01 I was hooked and immediately went out and bought season 1.

I started shipping BL in the beginning of season 2. It's funny because right away Brooke became my favorite character and because of that, I automatically wanted her to be with Lucas. I was thinking; he's hot, she's hot, they'd be hot together! I love the BL relationship because their chemistry is amazing. The best on the show IMO. Even though they don't have too many things in common, they are best when together and you can actually see the love they share for one another. It's amazing. They are just incredible together <3

I love the BL section because everyone here knows epic love when they see it.

Name: Melissa

the pilot episode. when it premiered (:

i've always loved bl. always thought they were cute and amazing. i always wanted them to be together.. but i didn't start being obsessed till 3.09 (no lie) that episode right there.. hooked me to them for life. haha. its my favorite thing about them. haha. the fact that brooke loved him SO much and was so scared to lose him she did what she felt was needed. sorry about that. BUT the chemistry they share is soo amazing. they both love each other to death and you can just see it. i can't ever NOT love them. thats way too hard to do haha.

Because we all love BL. and its a place to come and share that. and we're the best fans too. we support the best couple EVER. and we're just all so amazing

Name: Eileen

It was the pilot. I actually saw a lot of advertising on the TV and i think that the main reason why i started watching it so soon was probably because of CMM. I was simply obsessed with him lol. And also cause basketball was my life at that point, I got attached even more to the show.

I love everything about BL. The way they hug each other, how in the beginning they were so completely different but when they got together again(for real this time) they changed each other for the better. For me that's when they became ONE. They completed each other, that's what i call true love. I love all the small details in the BL relationship; the symbols, the cheeryness in Brooke everytime she's with Lucas, How Lucas fought for Brooke even though he thought he never got a chance, all the nicknames, ups and downs.. all these moments are for me the true thing. BL are to me the love you search for your entire life!

I think the one thing i love the most about this section is the dedicated fans and how you could share your thoughts and opinions and actually have people feeling the same as you. You feel so safe!

Name: Melissa

I was flipping through the few few tv channels i actually had adn stopped on oth. I watched it a couple times bu didn't really get into it. Well that was unill I saw ACS and was like OMG Chad is Hott(funny how i am a huge james fan now lol) and so i tohught i would buy the first two seasons of OTH and that is when i really got into the show.

Their chemistry is undeniable THere is just that spark. Brooke brings out great qualities of Lucas and Lucas did they same for Brooke.In the beginning Brooke was a party girl but i believe because of Lucas she changed for the better. Brooek showed Lucas a compeletly differnt world when he left the rivercourt. Plus that kiss in the rain was amazing! Lucas has only made speeches for Brooke like he said "That's gotta mean something" Even when they were just friends you could tell that isn't what they really wanted.

Everyone here is so sweet and well everything is about the magic of BL.

Name: Vanessa

Um, like 4 years back. My first ever episode was the Boy Toy one.

For various reasons. I love them for who they are and the people they've grown to become. It's just been amazing to watch them grow together, living and learning. Their relationship is far from perfect, but that's what makes them so real and so believable. They have their own problems, and sometimes you see them so vulnerable, but to see them open their hearts to each other just really makes me want to melt. Brooke and Lucas made me believe in love.

It's just awesome to see a whole section dedicated to this wonderful couple and I feel happy looking at all these Brucasy things!

Name: Randi

1x02 The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most.

Because she's Pretty Girl and he's Broody. The nicknames say it all. I love them for who they were and who they have grown to be. Regardless of the ups in downs in their relationship they stayed true to themselves.

Because we all stand united in our love of BL!

Name: Hollie

-End of season 2 lol, see why i love BL. <3

They just seem to make sense. There are the reason i fell in love with oth because there relationship wasnt based on lieing and cheating but passion and love. they are perfect together and they may not be together still but there IS something still there!

Everybody in the BL section shares the same thoughts LOL BL may be over ( ) but in the BL section its not over!

Name: Amy

The Pilot. I had seen the advert on TV and I saw that Chad was in it, and I thought he was so hot when I saw him in Freaky Friday so I was so excited for a show with him in! So I started watching and I thought the first episode was boring to be honest, but I figured I'd carry on with it, and a few episodes later I was hooked. I realised later that I had found the Pilot so boring because Brooke wasn't in it, therefore there was no Brucas  

Because it's realistic. A lot of the time on TV and in movies, the relationship between 2 people is like a fairytale and it's so unrealistic, and don't get me wrong, sometimes it's nice to see that. But I love Brooke and Lucas so much because they are so real, they have problems like people do everyday, and they have had so many ups and downs that a lot of relationships wouldn't survive them but Brooke and Lucas did, which proves how much they love each other.

Because I don't have many friends IRL that are fans of the show, especially not that are BL fans, so it's really great to be able to talk about my favourite couple with people who have the same point of view as me.

Name:Sara

I wish I remebered exactly what episode lol.  But it was on Soap Net over my winter break before season 5, and I was hooked.  Bought all the DVDs and have been watching it on TV since.

Because like the song 'Knock You Down' says, 'baby we weren't meant to be we just happened.'  Haha the first time I heard that I thought of them.  They weren't the planned or destined couple, their love was far from perfect, and that just makes them seem more real.  They bring out the best in each other, they don't judge each other.  Lucas never saw Brooke as just the party girl, and now he sees her as the girl who had changed more in two years than anyone he had ever known, and a lot of that has to do with him.  I love how Brooke never cared for anyone like Lucas, and how vulnerable she let herself be with him.  I love how Lucas really fought for her to win her back time after time, and was always there for her unconditionally.  I love their chemistry.  I love that they're opposites but still a perfect fit.  I love how they're having fun one minute and the next they're having serious discussions.  I love how passionate they were about each other like they didn't seem to be for anyone else, ie the rain speach, letters, etc.  And I love how Brooke was sefless enough to let him go so he could be happy.  Even though they didn't end up together, their love was raw, true, and tragic like no one elses i've seen.  And nothing can beat that.  Besides, people who are meant to be together always find their way in the end. 

Well I haven't been here very long, but it seems like everyone is fun, nice, and have each other's backs. We're a varitey of things really but that's what keeps it interesting.  We all have BL in common and that's what brings us together.  I love just how dedicated and passionate our fanbase is years later, it's just amazing.  I couldn't ask for a better group to belong to.

Name: Rebecca

I watched the show on and off as background noise from the start but I never really paid attention.  The first episode I actually sat down and paid attention to was sometime in the middle of season 2, the time where Jake was staying in Peyton's room (I was confused LOL).  BL were just friends then, but the first time I saw them I knew I wanted them together.  I finished watching the 2nd season on tv then bought the 1st season and 2nd season to catch up.  I was shocked when I actually paid attention to the events in season one, lets just say some of my opinions quickly changed .  I've been obsessed and forcing others to watch ever since <3.

Because they're amazing, duh.  I love BL because they bring out the absolute best in each other.  Lucas is always happiest when he's with Brooke, and Brooke is always happiest when she's with Lucas, end of.

Brooke and Lucas are so realistic too.  People may want to see a fairytale, unrealistic romance when they ship a couple but I don't.  I love the insecurities that were involved in the BL relationship, even though they were basically the downfall of BL.

I love how they're completely different people, yet fit together better then anyone else on this show <3.

Because you guys are the most amazing fans ever.  We will always have each other's backs no matter what, and even if one of us is saying something stupid the others will back it up instead of being rude about it.

I love this section because it symbolizes what Mark tried to kill LOL.  After all this time, we're all still here, and if anything we've gotten stronger in our faith for BL, and we're not going anywhere, no matter what he writes.

On that note, no matter what the BS is on screen, one of us will come up with a new theory, or notice a sign in a new episode.  Some may call us delusional for that, but I think it shows dedication and faith.  We don't give up when the show gets bad, we have faith that even if they aren't together at the end, Brooke and Lucas will still find their way to each other.

Yup, I love our fanbase.

(PM ME YOUR ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED!)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 12:07:47 PM by Tori »

Tori

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 05:51:24 AM »

The Brooke & Lucas photobucket! Here, you can find BL icons, banners, and animations from every season of One Tree Hill. If you would like to view the photobucket or use icons, as well as if you have art that you want to upload, the information to log on is below. Please be curteous and upload your art into the correct section.

Username: OTHForumsBLSection
Password: prettygirlboyfriend

Photobucket

Preview of Icons:

Season One:

Season Two:

Season Three:

Season Four:

Season Five:

Season Six:

Preview of Animations:

Season One:

Season Two:

Season Three:

Season Four:

Season Five:

« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 12:10:04 PM by Tori »

Tori

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 05:53:23 AM »

We introduced the last set of rules in the LP and BL sections because we thought that all of you had the right to respectfully state your opinion, whether it was negative or positive. And we overestimated your maturity in being able to debate when it came to BL vs. LP. We also have noticed that many fans did not like the rules, so after taking everything into consideration, we have developed a new set of rules for these sections:

• Under NO circumstances are you allowed to go into the opposite section unless you have something positive to say. (Meaning, a BLer can’t go into the LP section and bash LP, they can only go into the LP section and speak positively about LP & vice versa.)

• You can speak negatively of your own ship in your own section. (BLers can bash BL in the BL section, but LPers can not come in and join & vice versa.)

• You are allowed to make comparisons between your ship and the opposite ship in a discussions in your own section if you are trying to prove a point or you need to refer to them for something. However, you can’t be bashing them and saying negative things for the sake of it.

• If you see that your couple is being compared in the other section, even if it bothers you- ignore it! It’s more than likely that you will get in trouble for going to defend your couple in the opposite section. If it’s bashing- report it! And the staff will decide what to do about it.

• The only ONE exception to any of these rules is the neutral members, they can go in and state their opinions on both ships however they’d like, because of the fact that they are neutral. And we already know who the neutral members are. (Liz, leytonandnaley, PeytonLover, etc) so do not pretend you are a neutral member- that excuse is not going to get you out of a warning.

• You all need to understand that these rules are very clear and concise, and breaking them warrants a warning. The best thing to do is to just STICK to your own section, there is no need to go into the other section, there’s really no need to even lurk in the other section. So if you have any questions or concerns, just post them below and we will reply to them.

If you have ANY questions, concerns, or comments, feel free to PM myself (Tori), Samia, Amy, Lailani, Natalie, or KatieW (although maybe not at the moment as she is expecting her first child very soon!)

THANK YOUS...

So, that is our opening post. It has everything you need to know about BL & it's fans, and it will be updated frequently and improved. This was SO much fun to work on, and it was definatly not something that one person did, it was a group effort, and it was done by the VERY special group of BLers on this forum. We set out to make this header something special that we all contributed to, and it's surpassed any expectations I had for it. Every bit of it is done by BLers on this forum who put a TON of work into everything they did. I think it's beautiful and I'm so happy that we had so many people who were willing to help. It's not fair to do an all around thank you, when all of you deserve specific credit:

PICTURE FINDERS:
-Terra (dc_freak2002)
-Nem (brattynemz)
-Yovana (yovana23)
-Inger (OTH*Bush*Murray)
-Bia (Biaj5)
-Becca (onelove)
-Melissa (jamesothlove)
-Mandie
-Hollie (h o l o k e)
-Layne (Brucaslove13)

QUOTE FINDERS:
-Dom (Dom-4-Brooke)
-Hollie (h o l o k e)
-Yovana (yovana23)
-Vanessa (vanessa.k)
-Becca (onelove)
-Mandie
-Tori
-Nem (brattynemz)
-Laura (lucasfan118)

BANNER MAKERS:
-Mandie
-Chloe
-Eileen (Miss_Brooke)
-Samia

ICON MAKERS:
-Alyssa (fool4love)
-Terra (dcfreak_2002)
-Katy
-Inger
-Melissa (melissa23)
-Melissa (jamesothlove)
-Sema

ANIMATION MAKERS:
-Sema
-Inger

SOUNDTRACK:
-Laura (lucasfan118)

CUTE TEXTS:
-Mandie

OPENING BANNER:
-Samia

BL FAN ART/FAN VIDOES/FAN FICTION BANNERS:
-Amy
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 03:50:53 PM by Tori »

Tori

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 05:53:59 AM »
Finally posted. :)

Okay, now I'm going to sleep and then to Italy, LOL. <3

Offline vanessa.k

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Icon: Mikaela
Re: WELCOME TO THE BROOKE & LUCAS SECTION!
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 06:25:37 AM »
Oooh, it's all pretty and everything! <3

Have fun at Italy. =)

Offline B.Davis*

• icon-?
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 07:03:33 AM »
LOL girls, you've done a great job <3
It's really beautiful <33

brattynemz

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 07:42:49 AM »
OMGahd. This thread is prettyful <3. Great job everyone! *group hug*

Offline h o l o k e

• Posting 24/7
  • B+L. [icon-Mia]
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 08:06:53 AM »
This thread looks AMAZING!!!
i love it
let the rain wash away, all the pain of yesterday.

Tori

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 08:18:21 AM »
You guys should be proud of yourselves. :) <33

Offline dcfreak_2002

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Sig- Beckettsworld@Tumblr
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 10:33:22 AM »
this thread looks amazing everyone did a great job on it
Partners in Crime and life♥

Offline Miss_Brooke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Broody&Cheery
    • LadyinPink
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 10:40:57 AM »
WOOOOW the opening is GOOORGGE!! <33
Brucas ftw!

Have fun in Italy, Tori! :]

Brooke:”So, do I get to be a part of this world?” Lucas:”The biggest part”

Offline BrookesdQOH

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • BL/NH/JP are TLA
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2009, 11:05:04 AM »
LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread! Reading BL's story step by step really confuses me even more. I really can't understand how last season could end the  way it did without these two being together. It almost made me crey to read what amazing things they said to each other. Life really isn't fair sometimes :(

Brooke Davis is amazing.. so Deal With it!