Author Topic: Lindsey really wasn't that mean...  (Read 61741 times)

Offline babyjames23

Lindsey really wasn't that mean...
« on: January 28, 2009, 01:39:10 PM »
I was watching season 5, and I don't think Lindsey was that bad. She was just being defensive and I honestly don't know why people hated her. She just was upset, and I think I would have acted the way she did with Peyton if I was her. I would not have said everything to her that she did, but she wasn't mean.
<3 Leo & Marty

KATIEkylie

Re: Lindsey really wasn't that mean...
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 01:40:56 PM »
She was a road block, that's why we hated her.

Road blocks are huge hassles and must be hated. Plus she kind of put herself in the position anyway in the first place so that's another point why I never felt bad for her.

Offline babyjames23

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 01:48:11 PM »
I don't really she think she put herself into any situation. She loved Lucas, but it was hard for her to understand.
<3 Leo & Marty

tudorgirl

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 01:50:13 PM »
Indeed, I have to agree that she was a road block. She just wasn't meant to be with Lucas, and I'm glad she's gone.

NHLovertotheMax

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 01:53:31 PM »
Lindsey thought that her and Lucas were meant to be together, she fell in love with him. She was really nice and wasn't like Nanny Carrie, trying to steal anyone's man. 

superelle

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 01:53:52 PM »
People SOOOOO overreacted.

If she was just a roadblock and people werent threatened by her then why did those LPers shhit a brick for the whole of S5.

Like with me, in Lost, Juliet was a "road block" for Jack and Kate, and I didnt get all hyped up and start using anti-Juliet icons like some people did here. LMAO. Cos I knew she wasnt gonna effect Jack/Kate's relationship and potential that much. I actually really like her character. Eventho she had something with Jack and that put Jate in a bad position.

just sayin, if she really wasnt that much of a threat then there was no reason to get your knickers in a twist.

I thought she was alright.

HIL_IS_LOVE

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 05:57:48 PM »

Road blocks are huge hassles and must be hated. Plus she kind of put herself in the position anyway in the first place so that's another point why I never felt bad for her.

This! Her character was pointless but I am moreso pissed at Mark for wasting our time with that nonsense.

Offline saf_m90

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • I <3 Mini LOADS! :)
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 06:24:07 PM »

Exactly, sure she was nice but this is why she was not liked

Offline Oth-Fan-xo

• Posting 24/7
  • I'm gonna stay right here, Watch you disappear ♥
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 06:29:30 PM »
People SOOOOO overreacted.

If she was just a roadblock and people werent threatened by her then why did those LPers shhit a brick for the whole of S5.

haha, I agree

Many overreacted, I have to admit in the beginning I saw her as a waste of time but I learned to accept her character and ended up liking her :)

I think any character that gets in the way of a couple is going to be hated by someone. That's why so many BLer hate Peyton and LPer's hate Brooke. (Not saying all do because most don't)

Offline Amy

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 06:35:04 PM »
I LOVED Lindsey.

And I felt SO sorry for her. Peyton was a b!tch to her and there was really no need, Peyton needed to grow up in S5.

I really liked Lindsey, and LL, gahh if Peyton hadn't come back they would probably still be together :(

Offline morethananyone

• Posting 24/7
  • Icon: LJ
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 06:44:49 PM »
People hated her because they blamed her for LP not being together, plain and simple.  I don't get why people hated her so much when they claimed to have known she was going to go away fast anyways, like what's the point?  That would be like if I despised Anna in season 2 even though I knew that BL were going to come together.  I agree that Lindsay's fate was obvious, but I just don't get why people couldn't just suck it up.

Personally I felt bad for Lindsay.  It was obvious she cared a lot for Lucas but she deserves better than being treated like second best.  It was refreshing seeing Lucas with a girl who isn't Brooke or Peyton, too.  I don't get how people are so cold to Lindsay just because she knew about Lucas and Peyton's history.  It's not like that gives Lucas and Peyton any right to hurt her the way they did, but that just goes back to the LP story.  And now I'm getting off topic haha so I'll stop.
Hottest bitch in heels right here.

Offline LucasFanForever

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Finn & Rachel
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 07:39:28 PM »
LOL she was a road block? Yeah right.

I loved Lindsey, so I don't understand why she's so hated and overrated. I bet ALL girls here would have reacted the way she did in the first place.

Offline morethananyone

• Posting 24/7
  • Icon: LJ
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 07:43:17 PM »
LOL she was a road block? Yeah right.

I loved Lindsey, so I don't understand why she's so hated and overrated. I bet ALL girls here would have reacted the way she did in the first place.

I know!  I still feel bad for Lindsay, I don't believe it for one second if someone claims that they wouldn't date a guy if he was once in love with another girl.  It's complete BS that people blame Lindsay in order to justify the actions of L and P.  It's Peyton's fault for interfering and Lucas's fault for letting her and leading Lindsay on at the same time.  I don't see how that's Lindsay's fault at all.
Hottest bitch in heels right here.

peytonfan_92

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2009, 08:06:13 PM »
Yeah.  Didn't like her.  At all.  Annoying beyond words. 

Especially in 5.09.  Yeah..I could go on and on about how after that epi I couldn't stand the girl LOL.

Offline Jerret

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • meow
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2009, 08:13:06 PM »
At points in S5 I was rooting for LP or BL to hook up, but just because Lucas was with Lindsey didn't mean I hated her, and I still don't understand why so many people didn't like her.

The girl was sooo nice and was just in a relationship with a guy who happened to have a past with Peyton. She was nice to Peyton and tried to befriend her until Peyton for no reason said she didn't like her.

Am I glad she's gone now? Yes. But in her time of S5 she was a very refreshing character and I liked her plot line.